Are we talking lesbians?

inb4 BWM E46 or other coupe
inb4 Tesla
inb4 Twingo
inb4 murica trash
inb4 Slightly improved Volkswagen aka Audi
inb4 Miata
inb4 Wankel powered cars

Cars, inherently, don't make women moist. It's the status and power that comes with it. So preferably, a mix luxury and power.

Escalade.

It's every dishrag whore's favorite SUV.

>tfw women don't like big dually trucks or corvettes
It feels like I only make bad decisions

Italian cars get them going

Big Blue Bus

Too bad you can never get an Italian car going...

My car

Limo of any kind even old shitters

what did they mean by this.

Kek

Fucking brutal

Literally any new-ish truck, as long as it is a higher trim.

holy shit I wasnt reay for that

this only applies to the most basic thots and the attraction disappears when they ask you to fix their crooked door and you end up not being able to do shit even after running to home depot to buy a drill

>this is a man job i need a drill right?
>fuck, having a truck is hard

It's a truck.
This

lol, maybe black women

I got drills errywhere. My ute has two doors

not that kind though

Maybe your cousin.

This car gets women flooding their panties

Kek of the day

that's why there's heaps a space back in there, so you can have a pool party with all the sheilas after they moisten it up

Lol
>lol
Lol
>lol
No

>implying a women would be impressed with anything besides your wallet

Depends on the girl. Most don’t really care, but they will make judgements on whether it looks nice or not. They definitely don’t think your Raptor is any different than their dad’s workhorse Chevy.

I don't like modern trucks at all and that thing makes me moist as fuck.

An expensive car demonstrates an extensive wallet.

The only real answer

Right hand drive, small, fun, convertible, feels fast. This is the REAL car for picking up chicks

kek, underrated

Yeah, if you want trashy gold diggers.

You ain't getting pussy because your shitbox is cute. You get pussy because your car is/looks expensive or you're decent enough to consider.

The only real answer

You void the decency warranty once you take ownership of that file cabinet.

Porsches in white, whenever I'm walking with a girl and they see a clean white porsche, they are always taken aback this is the real deal my friends

Every time someone views the lights flash on this 86, a thousand women scream in cumming pleasure.

nice one

Girls like cars that they can associate with, or would want to associate themselves with. Cute girls like cute cars, punk chicks like edgy American stuff, mothers like large, pragmatic minivans, lesbians and tomboys like Subaru because they have an independent, teenage boy-ish image. All you’ll get with a fat, expensive car is a fat, expensive girl.

they're probably ready to vomit.
and counting the minutes until they can get rid of you

The fuck are you talking about? What females have you met that don’t like porsches?

Any car with vibrating seats.

That's why every girl worthwhile chooses the ae86 over any other car. However, this doesn't mean that every girl that chooses the ae86 is worthwhile.

Lambos because womyn don't know shit about cars.

what does a firetruck spray, user

/thread

NA Miata when you install the googly eyes mod.

>Next door scissor factory owns an outback

Fuck.

moist with tears of laughter as they hop in chad's man-sized car

Fuck this got me hard

DELET

>Trucks

Maybe in Hicksville, Alabama, Cletus

As mentioned above, Porsche’s or other high end ($100,000+) luxury cars. Rarity is key, nobody will bat an eye at a car they see every other day

This is an advanced form of bait

drugdealer-core

Contribooting my new purchase for y'all

Fucc

Statistically, women are most attracted to pickup trucks. All the advertising gives them an air of masculinity, while sports cars only really appeal to drivers, and aren't appealing to most women except as status symbols.

Pretty sad, actually, because pickemup trucks are slow and rolly and generally no fun to drive.

Didn't know you could get those in Australia.

Niether did I, my duderino

FIX

IT

AGAIN

TONY

>sports cars only really appeal to drivers
Not me personally, but this guy I know....has a Ferrari, and his sister mistook it for his Mustang because "they're both the same color" and "they both have horses on them".

jej

slavic drug dealer vibe
i love it

Unironically this. First gens are great for picking up girls desu. Girls loved to ride in mine when i had it

/r/murderedbywords

Ferrari BTFO

makes me want to slap some Ferrari badges on a C7 Corvette and see how long it takes for anyone to notice.

This

If by girls, you mean homosexual hairdressers.

You could probably fool a whole string of women before running into one who knew.
But any guy would just mock you ceaselessly.

It needs to be done with some irony.

rekt

kys

I could see renting that for a joke, but I'd feel sorry for the owner.

she's so cute who *is* she?

>porsches
depressingly common

u from straya?

This is too easy. Buy convertible, leave top down, drive in rain.

grummancat

yo'have a'point' m'friend :^)