I always make sure to use my turn signal

>I always make sure to use my turn signal

>I blatantly shitpost on Veeky Forums

God forbid if i try to tell drivers what I'm about to do regardless if they try to stop me.

Next thing is you'll say only squares keep their hands at 10 and 2. Sorry that your car drives itself for you and that's why you have the need to barrel down the highway at 85 mph in your Kia Rio so that maybe, just maybe you can get SOME excitement from your plain jane cookie cutter shit ass regret box.
KYS

>10 and 2
spotted the retard

>I intentionally break the law even though there is no reason to and it makes it harder to break the law when I need to because I have no rapport with the local police.

and?

Lol this

>left lane is only for passing

Quints of truth

I'd rather signal when no one's around then forget to signal when it's important. You always snap into bad habits in the worst possible moments.

Enjoy your BMW

>driving 90mph on the left autobahn lane making me brake down to 90 from 170

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU FOR TAKING A MINUTE TO SWITCH LANES WHILE I RAPE YOU WITH MY HEADLIGHT FLASH

>I make a retarded point with no argument but le funny face

>being a good driver
>being retard for literally no purpose

i'm cruising 155 in a '99 japanese sedan, why r u only 15mph faster than me? arent m-models supposed to be way faster than a normie's busieness sedan? i mean you'll surely beat my 0-60-120 time, but aren't you offended when a car that has reached the age of consent is almost tailgating you?

I guess because he's cruising while your Japan shit box has to scream it's guts out to keep the speed

nope, just some relaxed 3500ish rpm and 25mpg with a 300hp v8, can go faster than 170 but then the winter tires might not survive

oh shit m4 can't even hit 170, he's fucking bullshiting us, eurofags get a grip or some speed governor delete for fucks sake

>Use turn signal to change lanes
>Person in other lane speeds up so I have no space to change lanes
>Don't use turn signal to change lanes
>Can safely get over because guy doesn't have time to cut me off

9 and 3 is clearly superior

>I can't count

I have to use 9 and 3 because I drive a 90s car that has two horn buttons both located at the 9 and 3 positions

>Russian filename
>shittalking europoors
>using Imperial

yeah i'm russian with both russian and spanish citizenships, now working in germany as a part of us-chinese company and driving a russian registered usdm jap sedan, shit's fucked bruv

So this is the power of globalization.
Fascinating.

Quads confirm. Right lane crowding is a huge safety problem where I live. Traffic can't move over to let people in and people end up clipping the wall or flying off the road into a ditch because the rumble strips on our narrow shoulders make controlling the car difficult when you have to use the shoulder to accelerate.

The abundance of left lane exits and freeways that end and become dual carriageways or city streets make it near impossible to comply with the law anyway. Some people also think the retarded law of keep right applying on city streets is totally reasonable and we have a gang of "left lane bullies" who tailgate/honk/flash/etc drivers trying to turn left and then lovetap them and drive off if they don't. It's fucking insane

People who only flick their blinker for 2 flashes after they start changing lanes need a fucking bullet.

I do this all the time.

people usually let me trough when i put my signals in advance
so i do the same when they don't have the space

I get honked at every day I drive. I hope I give all you fucks heart attacks on your daily commute.

Are you fucking retarded? The M-Models (same with pretty much any AMG/Audi S/RS) is closed off to 250km/h (abgeriegelt).

guilty

I'm clear and checked my spots already, if there's no need to squeeze in I'm not gonna take my sweet time I'm gonna move the fuck over

9-2 is the best on the majority of steering wheels.

What could you possibly be getting so wrong that you get into dangerous situations every day?

He probably lives in Florida