Let's settle this. Which car is for the alpha male between Ford mustang, Dodge Challenger, Chevy Camaro

Let's settle this. Which car is for the alpha male between Ford mustang, Dodge Challenger, Chevy Camaro

Other urls found in this thread:

musclecars.howstuffworks.com/classic-muscle-cars/1964-ford-thunderbolt.htm
roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a11388798/exclusive-instrumented-test-2017-ford-gt/
mustangsdaily.com/blog/2013/03/08/independent-test-of-2013-shelby-gt500-super-snake-results-in-10-second-14-mile-times/
youtube.com/watch?v=uzkEviShBUw
dragtimes.com/Ford-Fairlane-Timeslip-4978.html
fastestlaps.com/models/ford-fairlane-thunderbolt
musclecardrive.com/ford/1964-ford-fairlane-thunderbolt.php
hemmings.com/magazine/mus/2006/08/The-First-Thunderbolt---1964-Ford/1317232.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

d. None of the above

i personally prefer the mustang

Chad doesn't need visibility, so probably the Camaro

Easily the Mustang.

Prolly a Dodge Challenger Hellcat, or DEMON.

Mustangs are just for pretentious wanna be badasses.

alphas drive mustangs, they have to show off and slam into crowds to assert their dominance and show their stupidity. challengers are for nigger and trash, general low class people. camaro is for the beta bench racers and bus riders saying this is fast around the burger king and my 0 to 60 because their beta and have to overcompensate.

JD, the senior in highschool buys the mustang
Zane, the track oriented autist buys the camaro
William, the responsible adult in the leather jacket buys the challenger

T. Fiat product owner

Mustang is literally a girls car.
Camaro/challenger/charger are chadmobiles

Agreed, I usually see girls driving around in Mustangs. All the time.

You're fucking stupid, mate.

drive challenger/charger/camaro or other chadmobile, other chadbros talk to you and give you brojobs. drive mustang girls to you and give you....girljobs???

oops forgot coma in between mustang, girls.

D, none of the above

Mustang. Beats the others by looks alone. The Mustang looks fast while the other two are obese fucks with massive reliability issues.

Here we go... Let’s see what hate this brings.

This is my Cobra. And it gets a lot of attention and people always want to talk to me about it or at least compliment it or ask if it’s for sell.

> inb4 convertible whining
It’s literaly the best driving experience to be in a fast car with the top down on a cool summer night.

Girls love Mustangs, because they all want ponies. Alphas drive Mustangs because of their performance and the fact that girls love them.

Also, I want to point out...
> only comes with a Supercharged 4 cam 4v V8
> only comes with a 6 speed manual
> only comes with a beefy IRS
> only comes with a Bilstein racing suspension and Brembo vented rotors
> only comes with all forged internals
> basic bitches on the internet still call it a woman’s car

Miata

>Chad doesn't need visibility, so probably the Camaro
also the challenger would work

Your typical mustang owner ladies and gents

I bet you use axe body spray and drink Monsters while hitting a dank vape "muh dude"

The dodge LOOKS the most alpha, but in reality the most alpha choice is the one with the right mix of performance and looks and that is the mustang gt.

I do use Axe. And no on the Monsters and vaping. I leave that to the Subie owners.

And your disdain for Mustang owners just shows that we are the Alphas and you’re just a beta bitch. But, that’s okay. I’m sure you’ll find a boyfriend who likes your Honda just as much as you do.

Dodges don’t look the most Alpha. Dodges just have that “authority stigma” since most of them are used as patrol cars. Cobra’s and Shelby’s are the most Alpha.

hellcat

It’s funny how people claim that Dodge is the first manufacturer to make a street legal 9-sec car.

It's funny how you think that any of those was made by Ford. Dodge actually MADE the first 9 second street-legal car on street-legal tires. Also, none of those ever ran a 9 second pass when they rolled out of the shop Ford had to pay to build them.

>Thunderbolt: made by Detroit Steel and Tubing
>Ford GT: made by Multimatic
>Shelby 1000: Made by Shelby

>Thunderbolt: 11.76 @ 122.7mph
>Ford GT: 11.1 @ 130mph
>Shelby 1000: 10.66 @ 137mph

musclecars.howstuffworks.com/classic-muscle-cars/1964-ford-thunderbolt.htm
roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a11388798/exclusive-instrumented-test-2017-ford-gt/
mustangsdaily.com/blog/2013/03/08/independent-test-of-2013-shelby-gt500-super-snake-results-in-10-second-14-mile-times/

>inb4 Thunderbolt on slicks doing 9's
Not street legal.

> implying that I stated any of them were made by Ford in house
> implying any of them aren’t production cars
And the stock Thunderbolt ran on radials, not slicks.

Thunderbolt ran an 11.76 on radials.

As long as you consider 30 barely road-legal cars as production cars (as per Guinness' definition), then yes, they are production cars.
However, they were never produced by Ford, but DST, Multimatic and Shelby respectively. Dodge on the other hand literally built a 9 second car. Ford neither built, nor offered a 9 second car.

The Thunderbolt ran 11’s on 60’s hard rubber formula tires. The 9’s was on modern radials.

Only source I can find for a 9 second Thunderbolt it this one, on slicks:
youtube.com/watch?v=uzkEviShBUw

Meanwhile, every other source I can find gives us low 11s for a factory Thunderbolt:
dragtimes.com/Ford-Fairlane-Timeslip-4978.html
fastestlaps.com/models/ford-fairlane-thunderbolt
musclecardrive.com/ford/1964-ford-fairlane-thunderbolt.php

Here's a modified one doing low 11s:
hemmings.com/magazine/mus/2006/08/The-First-Thunderbolt---1964-Ford/1317232.html

tl;dr There was never a production Thunderbolt capable of a 9s 1/4 mile.

>Meanwhile, every other source I can find gives us HIGH 11s for a factory Thunderbolt:
My bad. Proofread your posts kids.

> never capable of 9’s
> switch out the tires alone with modern slicks and they run low 9’s

You’re acting like the Demon doesn’t come on drag radials.

Never capable of 9s when it left the dealership.

Street legal drag radials, not slicks.

No car could run 9’s back in the 60’s due to hard rubber tires. The fact that you could just switch the tires out for drag radials and run 9’s is amazing.

Also, slicks are drag radials.

>No car could run 9’s back in the 60’s due to hard rubber tires.
And therefore, no car in the last century ever ran a 9 when it left the factory. Due to modern rubber, you still can't get below 2 seconds 0-60 in a RWD car equipped with drag radials.

>The fact that you could just switch the tires out for drag radials and run 9’s is amazing.
Yes. Not a factory car though, unlike the Demon.

>Also, slicks are drag radials.
If you don't know the difference between a bias ply and a radial tire, you don't belong on an automotive forum.

And if you really think the Demon is the first production car to run 9’s then you don’t belong on an automotive forum.

If you think I said that the Demon is the first production car to run 9's, you need to read better.

It's currently the fastest, but not the first in the 9s.

>girljobs

It’s not the faster either.

My bad, quickest. I always get the two confused.

> girljobs
They are called blowjobs.

>smells like a blow pop
>brags about how alpha he is on an autistic car board on a cambodian pottery website
>not a beta bitch
lol

Okay, Bruh.

None of the above; pic related is supreme.

I didn’t know slow, unbuildable, and blowing trans were “alpha”.

I dont know about the fastest, but personally I think the challenger looks the best.

Mustang is your best dollar/performance.

Challenger is the worst car on the list. Overweight, overpriced, the Coyote is a better engine and pushes higher numbers if it also gets supercharged.

Camaro is alright.

>not a tesla.

Gotta agree here, not into american cars myself but the challenger is a waste of money. I think the camaro and the mustang are almost even except the mustang has somewhat better visibility and the cooler engine.

Challenger or mustang

Cameros are for Latina women

Dont you have a crowd to run into?

The man makes the car not the other way around

op said alpha

Neah. Mine actually is modded for handling.

Kia Stinger

Bruh! Totes a Chadmobile! Just to piss off those BMW snobs.

Can confirm. Ladies love mustangs. I can't remember how many times random girls at gas stations have asked me for a ride. Literally everyone can identify a mustang, old fellers and ladies go hogwild for a loud and clean mustang.

dont you have a crowd to slide into?

Why would anyone want a Challenger? They are so heavy like a boat on wheels...my car weighs half its weight...some cars even weigh only a third...

They are quite heavy, but modern consumerist cars are indeed getting heavier.

IMO, specific use (track-oriented) cars really shouldn't be a part of the comparison.

Challenger. but not the new one, the old 1970 challenger.

>>track-oriented

Camaro ZL1
Challenger SRT8
Ford Mustang GT350

All in the same price range too

>backup cameras don't exist

Camaro by miles.

> track oriented
> Dodge anything
You what mate?

Viper is better than everything but the ZL1 1LE but that wasn't part of the discussion