>be at stop light on a 50mph road
>car pulls up in the next lane
>get a good start
>other gets on on it because his lane merges on to mine
I guess we're running 'em
>I hit speed limit and get off throttle
>other car keeps accelerating to about 10 over
>tfw the other guy thinks he won

Why can't people follow proper street racing etiquette???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cNVrMZX2kms
tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/157098965/m/192100503
youtube.com/watch?v=K5UBRXOHTuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this so much

>"racing" shitbox ugly cars in traffic

Black men can't drive
>youtu.be/cNVrMZX2kms

>brotha can't drive

>triggered niggers shitting up the thread again

:^)

where do fuck do you live where people follow speed limits???

> his lane merges on to mine
Clearly it was a game to see who could get first to the single lane.

back to pol

Anywhere outside of the US, really

only ten over?

your both pussies

Wtf I love my country now

>Why can't people follow proper street racing etiquette???
You mean, like claiming they won a race when the opposite is clear?

I bait boy racers in my pigfat Range Rover that can go 0-60 in less than 5 seconds

Too bad if there is a turn I'll flip the damn thing if I don't slow down to around 10 mph.

Virginia and Ohio fall into that category too. Unless you don't consider them part of the US

This is numale racing. No wonder you soyboy only care about 0-60mph times.

Pic related, your bull.

As a resident of Ohio I can confirm.

>only ten over?
This is stop light racing and presumably neither of the two drivers knew each other. It's customary to just race until whatever the speed limit is so that it's still technically legal and hard to prove that the cars were racing each other.

fag

t. aussie

What the fuck are you talking about? I can only imagine a faggot doing this

In Australia you would still be fined for excessive acceleration for what he described.

Cityfags get fined for literally looking the wrong way.

Country cops aint faggots like you lot.

yeah if ur a fucking fag lmao

Maybe he isn't thinking he won... Maybe you just feel like you lost

>driving on 2 lane highway in right lane
>car in the left lane has been doing that retarded shit where they speed up to like 15 over then slow down way below the speed limit, going back and forth yet averaging the same speed as me so they keep passing me then slowing down again and again
>highway narrows to 1 lane for construction ahead
>they just passed me and are going like 80 in a 70 right now
>no way i'm going to sit behind this dude and deal with his shit for miles of a one way road
>floor my truck with 2 bikes in the back and just pass the car going like 90 right as my lane ends and the speed limit drops from 70 to 45
>pray for no cops at the bottom of the hill
>thank god there were none

>It's customary to just race until whatever the speed limit is
Never heard of this. Probably because

>it's still technically legal
No, they'd bust you both for 'speed contest', based solely on your rates of acceleration.

>No, they'd bust you both for 'speed contest', based solely on your rates of acceleration.
That's hard to prove unless you live in some lawcucked county, soyboy.

Speed limit doesn't matter, first vehicle across the intersection "wins".

Ohio a shit
T. Kentucky fag

lol
Ok, have fun racing to 35, cuck.

>drive a yaris
>tires chirp when accelerating because fuck if i know? axles are fucked?
>5000 dollar fine

>based solely on your rates of acceleration.
This is what happens when you let the government take your guns.

>racing to 35
Nah, only soyboys race in a 35. 50mph is pretty much lowest people go for that legally gray racing although I think I've seen people do it in a 40 zone but it was an intersection where a lot of drivers get cut off by asshats anyway.

>you let the government take your guns
I've still got plenty

>legally gay racing
Anyone who thinks that shit is legal probably believes undercover cops have to ID themselves if you ask.

Sounds like he did m8

>be driving F-150 raptor
>shit box camry pulls up next to me
>lane ahead merges
>decide to floor it, my turbo V6 should be able to overtake him
>he's not as slow as he looks, he's keeping up
>whatever, he's gonna run out of room and stop anyway
>he moves over and drives on the fucking curb
>the road also has a bend so I have to slow down
>he just keeps going and then drops in my lane
>a fucking camry passed me
>mfw

Good shit, I'd love to see it

Did this really happen?

>2007 Camry SE 0-60: 6.0s
>2017 86 Manual: 6.2s

Watch out for those Camry's, nibba.

>Virginia and Ohio
kek
>Btfo by someone doing 60mph
kek
>"Stop light racing"
>>>Racing until speed limit
>>>>>Technically legal (citation needed)
kekoverload.jng

the state of Veeky Forums in 2017

go back to your coffin nigger

>Camry V6
>268 hektiks
>248 torks
>faster than a slowbaru

If you tarbo it will it become a godmachine?

>godmachine
no, because tarbos suck balls

>automatic only
nah

wait what?
AB,BC, QC, Leafistan:
Speed limits photo enforced, the map of photo radars is posted on city website. 10km/h over tolerance
ON, Leafistan:
Speed limit is barely enforced. No photo enforcement whatsoever.

Gopnikland: Photo enforcement on highways sometimes. 10km/h tolerance. Dirt-cheap fines and no demerit points.

>muh cunt tree
Living on the dick tip of Coffs doesn't make you country lad.

more like blow balls amirite?

>flooring the pedal
>engine is constantly making power
>turbo is constantly spooled
>power is made for as long as you hold the pedal down
>bad

>M A N U E L F A G S B T F O

You clearly aren't from Edmonton. The place is crawling with photo radar and everyone speeds anyway.

I always win these little tussels because you pussys lift. I have the best radar detector ever made and ill go as fast as i need to to be first.

b-but user you might break the law and t-that's unsafe

>netherlands
>get caught with 6 over, 50 canadollar fine

>new brunswick
>everyone goes 150 in 100, province can't afford photo, can't afford patrols
>worst fine you can get at upto 50 over maxes out at 250 canadollar

Doesnt the v6 camry already have 10.8 compression?

>radar detector
>nothing to avoid lidar
gg user

Does your license not get suspended at any point?

Actually citations involving "exhibition of acceleration" or "street racing" are usually because the driver was spinning his tires or fishtailing. The fact that there was another car, doesn't prove that it was a real street race especially if it's on a road where the limit is approximate to highway speeds.

Source (being mindful that local laws may be different): tdcaa.infopop.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/157098965/m/192100503

>Country cops aint faggots
Is that why they always set up speed traps in your bullshit little dilapidated town that has a speed limit of 50km/h and anyone doing 1km/h gets pulled over and fined?

>streetracing
>etiquette

People here don't even get their license suspended for texting and driving multiple times

T. "Why get a V8 when V6 is better?" Poster

Did you just get you license?

>citations involving "exhibition of acceleration" or "street racing"
Yeah, I didn't mention either one of these.

>if it's on a road where the limit is approximate to highway speeds
Highway speeds out here are around 80-90mph, good luck finding finding a road with limits approximate to that, much less 'stoplight racing'.

Lol someones a little salty, go suck off your cityfag multiculti hell hole halal penises dickhead

Country Australia > City
Depends what town and time of year

If you do dumb shit over holidays or new years you deserve to get caught

>technically legal

holy keks

Why can't people follow speed limits? Are they too retarded?

>Country Australia > City
Falcunt, the only time you've spent living in a city was in a housing commission suburb an hour and a half out of Brisbane. You're the least qualified to be speaking on this.

If by fall, you mean keep it below 80 mph regardless of the posted limit, I can confirm.

>I derive self-worth through "racing" strangers from traffic lights until 50 mph

This isn't illicit "underground" whatever you HS kids do in your mom's Accord. Stoplight drags are done in within the confines of traffic regulations so that cops can't prove anybody violated laws.

General customs are:
- Go on green
- No tire squealing, chirping, or anything that indicates loss of traction
- Race is on only until something you would normally slow down for any way (the next light or stop sign, the speed limit, approaching slower traffic, etc)

...Along with this, you don't want to do anything that attracts attention like revving, honking, or warming up your tires with a burnout. People who don't slow down are either assblasted that they lost or just don't know the rules.

>I didn't mention either one of these.
Yes, you did. See >Highway speeds out here are around 80-90mph
You're thinking of freeways. Non-interstate highways are about 65mph or less in the US. In other countries, most of them are about 100kph or less.

>cuckstralia
>speed cameras hidden around every corner that blindfuck you for going 3kph over the limit
>not to mention radar fucks literally hiding in trees

The post you cited mentions neither the term "street racing" or "exhibition of acceleration". One citation is mentioned, and that is "speed contest".
Maybe you could read it again.

>he lost the race because he went over the speed limit

Faggot pussy boi detected

Please enlighten us what the legal definition of "speed contest" is and explain how it is different from street racing.

you baited him into braking the law
victory is yours

So what you are saying is you just accelerate between intersections when the light turns green then stop at the next red? All while making sure you don't break any traffic laws?
I really hate to break it to you man but nobody is racing you... that is just how people drive normally. You are the only one playing this little game in your head, not saying there is anything wrong with that it just seems like you think other people are in on it.

If this is bait it went right over my head.

>that is just how people drive normally.
That's the point.

>spoon feed me
Why don't you ask a legal professional? Or a cop?
It's not my job to know the answers to your idiot questions.

>Why don't you ask a legal professional? Or a cop?
I did that's why I challenged your statement. There's really no difference between "speed contest" and street racing. You get the same citation for both.

>There's really no difference between "speed contest" and street racing
Not in California, there isn't.
But you might want to check out some other jurisdictions.

>that is just how people drive normally.

Sorry, but just because you floor it everywhere you go doesn't mean that normal people drive that way.

Ohio is fucking gay but I live in Virginia and speed all the time. As long as you keep to 10 over or less you're good.

>never heard of this.
In cali the guys are kinda scared to do anything that would attract attention because if the courts can prove you were street racing you can potentially have your car crushed. If they catch you going to the speed limit it hard to prove you were actually racing the other driver and probably get you for a lesser charge

not really true

Cali has a huge car and touge culture. I lived in NY and Nevada and there was nothing even close to it. Every weekend is like a less cringey fast and furious movie mashed with initial D if you know the right spots. There's even low key competitions for best times on certain roads, it's crazy.

lol
in cali they arrest everyone watching too

i've never heard of that happening except in nigger tier instagram "car meets" where they just do donuts in grocery store parking lots.

And even then they only fine you if you're dumb enough to leave your car in the lot while you watch some retard burn his tires.

In SoCal, these gatherings are planned, though. Impromptu cruises and cruise-ins happen, but the street racing is done where cops are less likely to catch them. Traffic cops have informants and I've "heard" that they even embed their officers.

>in cali they arrest everyone watching too

I know that they issue tickets for loitering, but arresting only happens when the cops tell them to disperse and then they start arresting them for failure to comply.

Source: me (they threatened to arrest me back in my FATF days).

>if you know the right spots
That's what i meant by that, there's always loosely organized stuff going down somewhere empty.

Ontario has no speed limit enforcement because even the cops speed.

i thought raptors were fast? also sounds like that dude doesnt know what giving a fuck feels like.

i would fucking love a raptor..

>Maybe you just feel like you lost

It's the same terrible feel regardless, user.

This is you.
youtube.com/watch?v=K5UBRXOHTuM

>do this to big Ferd truck, speeding up to 60
>he backs down and gets in other lane
> matches my speed
>it’s chp
>shit eating grin on my face
>doesn’t pull me over
true story btw

fuck i love those cars and their shitty rice. what is that style called?

>traffic lights on a 50mph road
Literally why and who the fuck is designing your road networks, that is absolutely fucking retarded.

You really never seen one? They're actually pretty common in in non-urban areas. They're usually highway routes and state roads that run through a town.

Where do you live where this isn't the case?

>bus rider detected

Lots places have intersections like that. There's a part of Hwy 87 that near me that goes straight to 65mph after the light.