"F" Edition

Auto Sticker General #317

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

illegaltenderco.com/discount/byebyestock
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>86 with itasha on a tow truck
hopefully it's going to the junkyard where it belongs

┏┓
┃┃╱╲ in this
┃╱╱╲╲ house we
╱╱╭╮╲╲love &
▔▏┗┛▕▔ respect
╱▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔╲
86 WITH ITASHA's
╱╱┏┳┓╭╮┏┳┓ ╲╲
▔▏┗┻┛┃┃┗┻┛▕▔

Shit man, that sucks

where he get that itasha?
asking for a friend

Going live in 30 minutes.

>flight keychain was a freebie from team wicked
You're welcome, I hope it didn't take to long to get there.

Someone did a table one time, I slap them on dash. The hood idea is pretty neat actually. If I ever get some room that would be a neat idea.

Everything was there to display it before I go live, in 30~ minutes.

You get a vector done (or else when your google image gets blown up to 48" it's gonna look pixelated to shit) and then you send the file to a printer (local or from the pastebin) then when your decal arrives, you apply it yourself or take it to people who do wraps.

I'll eat your ass if you send me one of each of your utahas.

Fucked tastes, fucked home.
Checks out.

if hoon leases that automatic frs and itashas it i'll buy a sticker from him for memes

>Itasha
Hoon hates weebshit.
Or at least he claimed to until he made those Naruto stickers.
Now he claims he "always" supported anime and only opposes lewds.

yeah he backpedaled pretty hard on that
still imagining an indian queeb in a what i would assume to be edgy naruto itasha would be great

It's already at a body shop

And i think some edgelord purposefully rear ended him. One reason not to have an anime vehicle in America.

I've seen anime'd out sportbikes kicked over in parking lots before and it sure as hell wasn't the kids.

apparently aad's coming back
>wew lad

Still trying to get rid of some stuff, want to make room for new things I have in the works.

Buy 3 get one free with the link below
illegaltenderco.com/discount/byebyestock

According to the story it was a little kid in daddy's Rustang not paying any attention at a red light, IIRC.

Why autotragic?

I doubt people would do that.
At most they could point and laugh, but they do that to me already anyways so I might as well Itasha my car.

He can't drive stick.

how am I not surprised?

>months ago
He could have learned by now senpai, what a noob

Noon doesn't have the commitment to make decent stickers, what makes you think he can tech himself to drive stick?

h8 and r8

w2c?

Project hoon I think. Don't buy from him tho, hes kind of a dirty pajeet. I only got it because it was a penny.

>Oh fuck. You dead.
You're ruining my reputation, user.

>missed out on penny slap
fml. can't find it on his site either. confusing mess.

I dont think hes running it anymore

That really wasn't drivable to the body shop?

he openly stated on instagram he wants to buy one in auto
his followers bullied him for it

Why risk it when insurance will pay for tow since he got rear ended?

New stuff up for pre-order on my site now. stickers should be in at the end of next week.

look at all these memes, I really feel like if there was no sticker drama and elitism most stores would look like yours Loners.

im about to cop some lewd and serval are there any /osg/ codes?

>elitism
who?

anyone who draws stuff now is bashing people who vector. people who vector really good bash new shops who are learning how to vector.

its mostly just bigger shops bullying new people just because they learned how to trace anime stills. its super autistic.

are you serious?

damn, it sucks how fast this whole sticker thing has gone down hill. it use to be a comfy place to hang out. now its just shit.. what a shame.

Basically. What's worse is, OC is better than copying in the real world but here and in JSC, OC is seen as bad because it's not as good as the original. Imouto is the biggest bitch for acting like this.

It shouldn't matter how the sticker was made, what matters is if you like it or not, and it doesn't mean that if you don't like it no one else can like it or they're bad, but that's what these "big" stores think. You don't have to vector if your art work is large enough, and copying work is stealing but these big stores think that it's okay to steal what they steal but when others steal things they don't like they throw a bitch fit. For example, Hoon using Initial D is horrible, but people literally trading anime stills is A-OKAY.

Oh look, Hoon is back and is complaining about:
1- Imouto is a horrible bitch
2- The stores here are eliteist
3- Tracing is horrible and OC is frowned upon

Dude please, you always repeat the same shit over and over, and none of it is true.

I was trying for OC but I stopped for a few reason.
Mainly I got hit with a ton of actual work right after I started.
And now I don't want to go back because I'm a terrible artist, and I'm realising the concept is kinda shit.

You should keep at it, you only need one good sticker to make a lot of money off it for life. It's worth the effort.
>Imouto IS a horrible bitch.
>I didn't claim the stores are elitist, another user did, and I'm not Hoon
>Tracing IS horrible, especially when tracers frown upon OC or non traced work.

It's not about the money.
If I make a design someone likes, I'll give it away to whomever wants it.

www.wakiespirit.bigcartel.com

Hey guys. Just dropping in to say your stickers are coming. I got a little behind on my orders but yeah... any day now.

>OC is seen as bad
>Imouto doesn't like OC artists
Sounds like bullshit

80's street style looks awesome!

Would you guys, or anyone in general, buy a sticker of technically an OC? I sketched this the other night and idk if it's worth making into a sticker. I'm trying to get a decent amount of designs first before I open up an actual shop.

Colors on that 80s one are nice af man

what are some /osg/ recommended clothing shops? i need more t shirts

"Greetings From 80's Street Style" Doesn't make any sense.

"It Is Stock, or Not?" should be" "It Is Stock, or is it?"

I'll take unaffiliated OCs over any branded animu. I dont know who half of the waifus on slaps are anyways.

I'll take it

Good point, I only recognize a select few animes as well. That makes me feel better. I think I'll make her into a sticker then

Haven't posted the car for a while

W2C Not Good Happen?

vipstars

Is the >please be patient I have 4 cylinder
sticker ready yet?

I was Hoon all along.

Who?

He doesn't sell it anymore
>tfw never did get mine
Whatever not willing to open that can of worms again.
Fuck, I want that serval so bad but I have to buy Christmas shit and stuff for my vacation
I miss the days when it was a fun dick measuring contest to see who could make the coolest shit, and we had oc roundups. I also miss having spare time outside of work to make stuff.
Getting dangerously cheesy there, but I still dig it
What's Scotland yard lik?

Still not happy with it, personally.
Thoughts?
Also, still waiting on a commission for my last sticker so not opening yet.
Please "donut steel" (I could care less DESU)

Remove the Veeky Forums and /osg/ man. I want to advertise my faggotry to the world, but only subtlety.

Otherwise its gud. Digging the white on blue

this is perfect pls dont change it.

Agree w this

if you REALLY wanted to show it's Veeky Forums, it might be clever to make it look like a post so it's more subtle. But imo I would avoid it altogether

I'm gonna make it a die-cut and release it on Saturday. Fuck you, Dorf.

i agree with

¿Por qué no los dos?

Why don’t you make a slap with the same background but with the file name you used for it.

I'm new to /osg/ where will this be sold?

My store isn't up yet, but the URL is daylight.ltd

tyvm

coming soon

What should I put in the margins to replace the Veeky Forums/osg text?
It feels really blank without anything in the corners.

the goods are in, fellas.

soon. friday. 12pm est.

FUCK i wanted to make daytona usa stickers
i'll cop tho

Will the top left also help me with suicide?

maybe like a 2 tone thing? a box within a box

Whos working on riyo related stickers here?

fuck yeeeaaaaaaaaaa
i've been waiting for your daytona slap.

you gon ship before christmas and after hanukkah?

Drunk and can't remember if I posted this shit. Saturday.

Post your store again please. I can't fucking remember the url because I'm a faggot.

That fucking serval, hopefully theres still some in stock next week when i get paid.

Also why isnt this isnt going to be printed again? What was the local preorder that you where doing. I know you are based in the boston area so I was thinking maybe i can come up from rhode island and maybe pick some up instead.

Good sticker placements on a miata? I don't roll with the hardtop.

This is so the wrong place to post but what does /osg/ think of my shop sticker?

Not a fan of the heavy chromatic aberration, but if you're set on doing it I would suggest being consistent and giving it to the vcd mono text on bottom too. Seems a tad plain too, but that may just be personal opinion.

Try getting rid of garage and just do BURST (larger text size) and center it.

ok

Thanks for the feedback! Ill get to work and test out a few more things!

oh shit. is this a stickerfag's equivalent of a diss track?

These will be up for preorder.

F.

Please tell me the final model will look better because this one is ugly, the bill of the cap is too long and the “O” is too close to the center sewing line.

I'm gonna try my best to ship out either next day or day after when orders are placed

oldsoulrepublic.bigcartel.com
maintenance mode at the moment however

Got my stickers today from Hoon and stickers from Wicked yesterday, thanks guys

Any news on the Aloha Oe sticker? That was one of my favorites from the previous threads

Yes. It's going under revisions.