What cars do numales drive?

what cars do numales drive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rIe4nzya3w4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Corolla

chevy aveo

Focus

His hair is like swept and neat at the same time.
The tv makeup makeup artists prolly did it I’d say.

anything with an "infotainment" system.

Honda Fit

This doesn't even seem like a hard question for non-car guys.. how do you fuck that up?

a tesla

>Honda_Fit.jpg

You do realize that non car people seldom even know what cylinder means?

They don't. Instead they divert more of our money for "muh public transport" and pay for ubers.

The bus.

that can't even be close to true.

How do people like this even operate?
Brb
>drive a car but don't know what an alternator is
>use a computer but don't understand that blocking the fan vent will overheat it
>play a guitar but don't know how to tune it.
>have a dog but don't know what to feed it.
>have hair but don't know how to brush it.

Tons of people don't even know how a car works, let alone what most engine parts do. They just know it goes vroom when you push the right pedal and it stops when you push the left pedal, and you have to put it in D first.

Their mums.

The bus, or something that can just about drive itself so they can spend more time shitposting about their oh-so-interesting life on instagram/twitter/whatever the fuck they use nowadays.

A lot of people that drive cars use it strictly as transportation. Fill it up with gas when the gauge gets low, take it to a shop/dealership/family member when the oil change reminder comes or the sticker mileage elapses. Thats the extent of their car knowledge.

Same shit for bikes, i know guys who have never cleaned a chain and they've owned bikes for 2+ years. They just take it to a shop.

donnie darko not related

They don't. They live in containment cities with public transportation.

Tfw.
Gf has a 2013 corolla that looks 10 years older than it should. Never taken it to a washer once or washed it herself. Pains me to look at it when it could be MINT.

>giving a fuck about a corolla
I bet you kiss whores as well, faggot

I kiss your mother on the lips every night after I tuck your ass into bed, kiddo. So yes, I do.

kia

>your mum
How will I ever recover? Either way, I'd rather have my mum whoring than be forced to give two shit about a corolla.

Tesla models

>not having in pride in what you own even if it's a shitbox

cheap BMWs and mercedes are the go to for 18-25 year old faggots

what the fuck do you have against a corolla? its a reliable car and if someone I love owned it, then I would want it to be in the best possible condition. youre fucking pathetic

>not calling your car a shit box no matter how nice it is
You’re not ready yet

They take an uber or ride a bike

Electric anything because fossil fuels are archaic and cause pollution.

It's is the antithesis of an enthusiast vehicle. It stands for everything that is wrong with the world

Leased VW Golf

>Corolla S
Checkmate

The poorest of the poor ride the bus or cycle. Wagies will own either small cars like automatic Swifts or Fiestas, or second-hand Priuses (Prii?). Ones with more money (and conflicting "eat the rich" commie beliefs) will own Minis, BMW i3s, or Teslas.

Nu-males dream of owning something like an old Volvo 700 series wagon but they won’t actually take the plunge because the thought of working on cars frightens them. They probably think they’re unsafe too.

Does s stand for shit?

mfw, I've helped my father changing the oil, replace spark plugs etc. in our Trabant when I was 8.

:^)

I've been driving for 8 years and lurking Veeky Forums for 6. Still no clue what a cylinder mod carburetor are, barely know what an alternator does.

Kek. I'm seriously considering selling my bmw and buying corolla or camry.

You seem to misunderstand why Veeky Forums calls their car shitbox.

Not because it's a shitty box on wheels.
It's because no matter the car Veeky Forums has, there's always something to improve.
Until the car has reached perfection (in the owner's eyes) it is and always will be a shitbox.

Buy a new BMW, if it doesn't have the exact look you want, it's a shitbox.

>cheap
>dependable
>practical
everything that is wrong with the world indeed.

I would say average numale drives some modern hatchback (sedan in USA probably) like Ford Fiesta/Focus, Mazda 3, Honda Civic, etc.

>ITT: average numale drives the car I don't like
You fucking cucks.

She has no time to wash it because she's using that corolla to drive all over town getting dicked by tyrones and chads

Why the fuck do you even come here?

chevy sonic
modern honda civic lx
honda fit
toyota prius
anything hyundai
anything that's a modern buick

trust me dude,it is

a [insert colour here] one

what ever the Uber driver has.

Veeky Forums must be full of nu-males then

Priuses, Corollas, old Nissan sedans, and old VW golfs, all plastered with BERNIE 2016 and NOTMYPRESIDENT stickers

Eh it's the same with everything, not everyone is interested in how things work.

Can you name 3 CPU registers? Do you know what POP and PUSH are? Do you know Polls and Interrupts? I mean you use a computer so you should, according to you. Most people wouldn't even be able to tell you the basic components that make up a computer (PSU,CPU..etc)

It is

american cars

literally any car, especially ones driven by (you)

Thats a bit of an extreme example. I'm not into computers but I can use them, and I can fix it if it breaks. That's about it for me. I'm not expecting everyone to be able name every component of a car or how to fix it etc as I don't know everything either. But come on, they should know a little bit.

Smart
Lancia Ypsilon
Prius
Base model Corolla
Mom's second hand Honda, plastered with Bernie/Hillary/furry/vegan/go slow stickers

Yes. I do know all these things. Retard

>I can fix it if it breaks
Solder much?

this

Dingdingding

Whenever I meet a man who doesn’t know about cars I immediately feel pity that he didn’t have a good father. My son is 3 and we talk about cars all the time, he can point out and identify brake rotors and calipers, when he looks in the engine bay he can point out the air filter and the intake. When we’re driving home from daycare we talk about the different car makes we see on the road. It’s nice.

big black cocks and a bus pass

No kidding, I had to teach a 40+y/o coworker how to chuck a bit in a drill yesterday. He claimed the bit was always already in it so he never figured it out. I'm beginning to think he has a mental disability.

People are fucking dumb.

Toyota Yaris
youtube.com/watch?v=rIe4nzya3w4

The only car numales drive are the ones they have no confidence or pride in
If your car is shitty or mentioned in this thread but you dont give a fuck then youre good
Stop being such insecure pussies

>need to use a hex head bit
>buy new drill

Dude had a socket adapter he was gonna try to use to couple the drill bit with the drill. I can't even comprehend what he may have been thinking.

The biggest numale brand without a shadow of a doubt is Mini Cooper, followed by Hyundai, KIA, Honda, and Volkswagen.

really cheap practical cars with no performance value

>Focus is numale
>Focus RS is for true men
so strange

honda fit

winner.

honda fit'n a dick in your ass

I know a giga-numale who drives a convertible Z3.

here's a rare curveball

Mitsubishi i-MiEV

Do anyone aside fleets and the girl in savageesse even want to touch that turd

honestly, i didn't even know fleets wanted to touch it

when i first saw one i almost thought it was a legit import....i was wrong.