When you make it how do you plan on meeting girls like her? face it money doesn't matter

when you make it how do you plan on meeting girls like her? face it money doesn't matter.

>that helipad-of-a-forehead
I guess I would go for one of those space holiday things when they become available hoping to meet an ayyette.

>forehead
That's just to hold a nice large brain. Also that thin body gives her a killer brain to body ratio. Pretty much perfect.

>talks about brain size like it matters
large headed freak detected

>face it money doesn't matter.
yup.
But there is no reason to not have it.
Also, this is going to be shit thread anyways. go away.

Who is this fluid druid?

>But there is no reason to not have it.

Fucking this. Now can we put an end to all of the "BUT MONEY WON'T _____" Threads? And PS, all women are money succubi at heart.

She looks 14. Am I meeting her to adopt her?

Your life goals are talking to useless bitches who suffer from malnutrition?

If by making it you mean waking up being good looking, you will not make it.

That fivehead

>how do you plan on meeting girls like her?
I'd go to Belarus and rent one for a couple of weeks?
Why would I want a kinder-whore if I'm loaded btw? Is this /pedobiz?

>money doesn't matter
lllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

when i make it i plan on not having to meet anyone ever again
otherwise, whats the point of making it?

she looks like she's mexican and starving. the exact easiest type of chick to make fall in love with you if you have enough to buy a McDonald's combo+milkshake.

No place where they have food, that's for sure.

you keep believing that op. jesus is with you.

bait her with food on my muscles.

This thank you. Was gonna post she looks too young to date publicly. She reminds me of my earliest RealGirl come to life. She wouldn't help pay the mortgage either

Looks like Elliot Rodger.

>Money doesn't matter
sweetie.jpg

Moneydoesn'tmatter.png

They are engaged? Fucking cuck millionaires

I think OP is right to a certain point.
Just having a lot of money doesn't necessarily give you everything you want, but once you get into multiple billions territory, you can pretty much buy almost everything that is physically possible to sell (and the few things you can't buy usually have an equivalent alternative).

I don't think any of us will ever get into that territory, so it's fair to assume that the most we'll ever be able to achieve won't necessarily be enough to get the woman we want just through money.

hang around the kiddie pool smoking a cigarette.