Tgt

Just a couple more days, chaps.

can't wait

How will they top the last time Hammond almost died?

Maybe he actually dies this time.

This series is when hammer crashes. It's supposedly in the first few episodes.

I mean the glamorous introduction.

I think at this point it's basically confirmed at this point Hammond's immortal.

>Frankenstein-style laboratory set with fuckloads of electric wires, tesla balls, plasma balls and lavalamps
>James calls Clarkson "Igor"
>Jezza pushes all the buttons, pulls all the levers and yells "POWEEEEEEER"
>Hamond rises from the dead
>he's still a manlet
>"and on that terrible disappointment..."

It's gonna be biblical.

>back to the tent

i'll be ok with this

I hope they do more cheap car challenges and actual road trips. The first series of TGT was a bit shit

Doing that would redeem so much of the retarded shit from season 1.

It's not what it used to be.

I literally would rather watch Roadkill or MightyCarMods than TGT

I watch all three
It's not like between the three, they put out enough content that I have to choose

Now remembering the dune buggy challenge that went on forever and nothing fun happened.

literally the only interesting parts were the very beginning showing the cars, and the very end with the hanging cars.
Everything in between was not that good.

Did you say
GOOD NEWS?

I just rewatched Seasons 21 and 22 of Top Gear right after rewatching the first season of TGT.
Just the 8th episode (second to last one) was funnier than all of TGT.
That being said, I see they are making a lot of adjustments based on feedback and I hope it goes back to less scripted stuff. They should just throw more shit at the wall and see if it sticks and not carefully placing said shit on the wall. If that makes any sense.

The teaser videos they've been spamming on youtube are alright.
Might be a good sign.

I think they will. They've listened to fans and trashed the American, all the stupid celebrity shit, and the conversation corner.

I thin everyone including the people involved with the grand tour knew there were issues. I think they removing the American and celebrity Brian crash shows that are listening to the fanbase and want to make the show that appeals to them.

The conversation whatever was okay content wise, but the exaggerated spin into it, followed by the shitty cut scene is garbage.
It should be like, " alright, time for some popular car discussion.. GOOD NEWS! the Dacia duster! Okaaaay, moving on to this week's challenge"

Yeah I hope they're just going to go back to the
>It's time for THE NEWS
type segment

Well they obviously can't do specifically that as it's probably a legal issue with the BBC.
But yeah, same basic idea.

Love that they sacked the americunt. I love me some USA, but the guy was annoying. A bit less scripted shit, more supercars, and we're golden this season