ITT: Veeky Forums markets a car to african americans

I'll start.

The soundcloud edition comes standard with 22-inch wheels and illuminated badge, along with quilted leather seats and bose audio system, also chrome strips everywhere my dude.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollandandholland.com/all-guns/holland-holland-royal-deluxe-model-side-side-double-rifle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every car comes without any sort of key verification system and is always unlocked.
This can be overridden by providing the car with a sample of melanin.
The car has no VIN, serial, or other identifying information and dealers do not issue proof of purchase.
The vehicle provides interior wifi which is set up on purchase and billed to the buyers account without the ability to cancel it.

Other than that, everything you mentioned.

Optional $500 makes your A/C smell like weed and watermelon.

PUDDLE LIGHTS
U
D
D
L
E

L
I
G
H
T
S

not an option, just a setting

Some "buyers" will not be able to get dealer options

it's literally invisible to the police, my negro friend.

Steering wheel where coconut oil comes out to help moisturize those dry hands. Think I saw that shit on pimp my ride once.

British
luxury
extremely unreliable
24 inch wheels
almost no tire
make it BIG
$250k base price
market it towards rappers

>The vehicle provides interior wifi which is set up on purchase and billed to the buyers account without the ability to cancel it.
das raycis, they better accept EBT

Holland and Holland Range Rover. It even comes with the guns.

obsessed

It absolutely does not come with the guns. The kind of guns the person who could afford a Holland and Holland Overfinch has cost as much as the car itself.

Can't hold those sideways.

holding a gun side way is actually a good idea for a drive-by

I think Ford has it covered already.

@18318598
announcing your reports is against the rules too faggot

>RGB trim on the exterior and interior
>Chrome or gold paint jobs only
>Wheel size is a minimum of 22 inches, maxing out at 38
>1% tint on every single window
>Blunt rolling tray pops out of the glovebox, and pops out behind the 2 front seats
>Stereo system is bass boosted to the point where lyrics are unintelligible
>Loudest and most powerful speaker system you can possibly purchase
>Tires have a 15 sidewall, no expections
>Spinners optional
>Taillights literally painted black

Charge $300k and name it after some sort of liquor or firearm and literally print money

back to your cesspit

>aphonso the nigger successfully triggered and baited AGAIN

We did it bros!

>if i call him triggered first maybe he won't know i am
lol sperg more

holding a gun sideways is a good idea for a drive by
but how is that /pol/ related in anyway ?

Why is it a good idea? Seems to me that you'd just be very inaccurate.

Market it as the most stolen car in America....

Oh...

OH NO, NO NO NO NO NO NO.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You worry about accuracy in a drive by?

>>Blunt rolling tray pops out of the glovebox, and pops out behind the 2 front seats
this sounds like a legit good idea tbqh

it's probably easier to handle the recoil ?

/thread

lol

Lmao I saw this entirely chrome Maxima a few years ago. I have a pic somewhere, it looked like a giant mirror on wheels. What the fuck is it about Nissan?

Their dealerships accept bad credit loans.

>mfw the stereotypes were real

Holupholupholupholup

>take all the apperience options Cadillac and dodge adds to their cars
>apply them to yours
>???????
>profit

"But doctor...I am Pagliacci."

so it bend sideways

Right, I do remember hearing that. Pic is mirror Nissan.

a pair of H&H like that would be in the £120k so alot more than the car. Fun fact tho, they engrave the metal inner door handles the same as they do on the guns.

Factory 26" Ashanti's, peanut butter Gucci leather interior, mahogany wood grain steering wheel, impaired auto pilot, digital dash, nakamichi 3000 watt stereo system with two 12" subs, and optional tweeters and 6x9's mounted behind the front grill, hidden pop out digital scale, hidden top secret trap door to hide valuables, hidden trap door ejector port to throw away items in a hurry discreetly, five O GPS tracker locator, Navigation, tape player, Bluetooth, cookie brand automatic blunt roller located underneath the 40 oz drink holder, hidden compartment to hold your Draco, built in refrigerator inside arm rest to keep your purple drank cold

A H&H Range Rooney is £180k m8, almost exactly the same price as a pair of Royal shotguns

>>>/reddit/

Would they buy a Twingo if Renault paid JayZ or Lil Peep or someshit to advertise it?

>mfw kind of want

goddamn it

so, any aston martin? (minus 24inch wheels)

kek, this.

obsessed, fuck off back to

>illuminated badge
Fucking WHY?
I'm trying to think of anything more overtly and obnoxiously attention whorish, and I'm struggling.
This is worse even than putting light strips under your sills to make your car look like a self-propelled deli counter.

I'm confused and disgusted. Is this what it's like getting old?

This looks amazing.
You'd have to clean that damn thing ALL the time though to keep it looking good.
And I'm far too lazy for something like that.

Worst of all, it's factory option.

I just realized there is no distinguishable difference between boomers and niggers

kek, this t b h

I saw an SRT with an illuminated badge yesterday..... I hate to say it, but I liked it..... Oh god.

like this? it's far more tasteful than whatever the fuck MB was going for.

it reminds me of my MSI graphics card.

Holy fuck balls
hollandandholland.com/all-guns/holland-holland-royal-deluxe-model-side-side-double-rifle/

That's the one. It was in the evening, so still a little sun, on a black car. I caught myseld mirin, and I usually hate that shit.

If I get an SRT, I'd opt for it imo.

I always thought that logo was LED friendly.

>completely blacked out exterior, rims included
>illuminated front hood ornament that sticks up a foot
>white leather seats
>wood trim interior
>seats too far back to steer comfortably
>pop out digital dash w/ iPhone/Bluetooth/aux etc
>LED strips inside
>bright red brakes
>blunt roller next to ashtray
>pistol compartment underneath seats
>max tint
>4000 watt Kicker audio system with four 12-inch subs in the trunk
>throaty V8 + automatic gearbox + electric exhaust cutouts
>active air suspension
>5000 pounds dry
>easily accessible space for pulling out license and registration
>another pistol compartment right next to it

Mercedes is nouveau rich trash now. I love old mercs, but new ones are for rappers and tasteless trophy wives. I hope they go back to being classy again, I want to like them.

In Atlanta it's Dodge, I saw so many damn Challengers and Chargers back in 2011 when I lived there it was insane. 3 years later there were more of those things on used car lots than anything else

I would actually probably buy that.

You are like a little baby, watch this

Just say that your car is the least likely to be profiled and stopped by police and it will sell like hotcakes. A black guy at my job bought a Volvo for this reason.

850 and 750 wagons are practically ghetto combat vehicles in the Washington DC metro area.

740*

No no no no... its billed to the ORIGINAL owner

>I think Ford has it covered already.
/thread

Pontiac Grand Prix Hennessy NTP

HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN IT DON'T EVEN COME WITH GATS?

PASS

You just marketed a car to 90s chechen thugs.

>Lil Peep
I thought that retard died a week or 2 ago?

Those are Turkish licence plates though.

And you rarely see the pulled over by police while Chargers and Nissans are stopped constantly. Just think of a car brand that hardly has black drivers or black stereotype associated with it.

>easier to handle the recoil

Manlet detected.

I always thought they looked nice, but never really got the point of em. That first pothole is gonna be great.
Is that just a wrap?
This one looks ok.
I’d actually like the pistol compartments and red calipers if they’re brembo

Sage

butthurt nigger detected

Sage

Sage

stay butthurt manlet cuck

problem nigger?
don't like turks, get your ass to /pol/
one day turks will rule with power of Allah like ottoman empire did except with our superior leader, erdogan

>is that just a wrap?
He actually had each body panel individually removed and chrome plated, one-by-one over the course of a few months so he could still drive the car

bump

a Cadillac with a 12 year lease