who /SmokesEatsSips/ In car here?

while we're on this topic,

>actually using or having an ashtray

you sick fuck throw those butts outta window

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qVRcjmgxJEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh ! a literal subhuman

smoking in your car is fucking disgusting.
That said it feels awesome to have a smoke while cruising around at night.

>smoking
might as well cut to the chase andd throw yourself off of a building right now

killeveryoneinthisthread.png

I hate cigs.

Have a baby now so can't smoke in the Jeep anymore, but love to set out for a day cruise with a half Oz or so of grass in the firebird still sometimes. Other people may hate it, but I didn't buy the car for them anyway.

>You're gonna die eventually so just kys now XD
Who actually wants to live past 60?
Are you fine with being an impotent husk of your former self?
Or are you delusional enough to believe transhumanism will develop far enough in your lifetime to be available to the average Joe?

i vape. way better for you

I only sip. Smoking is retarded

>who actually wants to live past 60
people without le depression
don't let yourself go and you too can live a normal life after 60

It's tempting, but I love my car too much to smoke in it.

>throw stick out the window
>hits car as it flies off
>get ash burns on paint

fucking idiot

>hits car as it flies off
literally never happens

Also just smoke with the window down you fucking autists.

>tfw car is 18 year old shitbox
>tfw smoke all the time in it
>tfw like the second hand smoke smell when I get in

I eat and sip in my finance mistake-mobile but I never smoke in my cars or in my house that shit stanks man.

I smoked in my car a few times. Then the wind knocked the butt onto the upholstery and burned a hole in it. Still pissed at myself to this day.

nothing worse than getting a workorder and bring in XYZ shitbox and the owner is a chain smoker.

its like walking into a fucking ashtray with (film covered) windows. "Oh i ash and exhale out the window, you cant tell!"

just fucking kill yourself, chink

>cruising at 3am
>take onramp onto highway
>guitar kicks in as soon as you merge on, light up the throttle
>windows down, music blasting as loud as it can go, 100mph+, ciggy in your mouth

youtube.com/watch?v=qVRcjmgxJEQ

has there ever been a better feeling?

I smoked a couple of times in my Skyline when I was an 18 year old edgelord but I don't even like to eat in my current bus.

>File: smoking-in-car_3590022b.jpg

Do you think OP is trying to pass that off as a photo of himself?

is this bait? that's clearly a sickle and not a hook.
this really flustered my jimbobs.

>filename

>throw those butts outta window
That's why each summer, our Albro Place offramp exit had grass fires. Finally, after years of repeat fires, enough money was gathered up to do a replanting and slight road marking change to stop fires from happening due to cigarette butts being tossed out the window.

At my local Fry's Electronics 3 summers ago, the wood bark was smoking from a cigarette butt fire which was smoldering underneath the top surface layer. I stomped it out and poured some of my drinking water on it.

2 summers ago, at a local apartment complex, someone tossed a cigarette butt onto wood bark theere. The smolder crept up to the side of the apartment building and finally caught something on fire. I lived almost half a mile away as the crow flies but the fire came close to my house to where the police drove around and ordered me to leave after knocking on the door. However, as long as I don't leave the property, I can technically stay on it since they don't have a warrant to arrest and then drag off anyone that refuses to comply. That butt fire jumped onto the right of way path for high power electric towers. That's a lot of dry grass that served as a path for the fire to quickly travel. After that fire, the grass is now regularly mowed down to stop a repeat.

Fire companies from multiple cities all around were called in to fight the spreading fires in the greenbelts connected to that grassy right of way path. The cigarette butt thrower remains user and at large to this day. If caught, that butt thrower would face millions of dollars of damage fees and costs of fighting the fires.

>love to set out for a day cruise with a half Oz or so of grass
Is weed legal in your state? It doesn't take a half ounce of legal weed to get totally blitzed here. So is your grass "cut"? Legal weed has THC & CBD listed and you get varieties with 27% at a good price per gram.

what's your point? you think somebody retarded enough to smoke gives a shit what happens when they throw the butt out the window?

How do i get tar off my windows?
When i try to clean them it smears all over the place
>tfw my DD has a cute lil ashtray and my other car has a BIG BOI 80's ash tray
>tfw smoking a ciggie listing to my sweet cassette mixtapes driving off into the VHS filtered sunset

>How do i get tar off my windows?

For road tar outside the car, and not cigarette tar on interior tinted windows, since it's on the windows and NOT on the paint, you don't worry about scratching the paint. So get a dry rugged paper towel such as Bounty which has a textured surface. Hold it fairly parallel to the surface and wipe across the tar smear with a rolling motion. The tar will be scraped off by the fibers and be trapped in the paper towel.

The tar would rather stick to the paper towel in the first place.

If you have a lot of tar and it is in thick blobs, before you use the paper towel, first use a razor to scrape off the large thick parts of the tar blobs. If you saved old credit cards or the plastic fake credit cards that comcast sends to you in offers to upgrade or subscribe, you can use that as your tar scraper on the windows. I use them to scrape ice off in the winter too if it is just a little bit that developed while I went somewhere.

For interior windows suffering from smoker's tar, your methods vary if you have tinted windows or not. Unfortunately, the methods that best remove smoker's tar film are alcohol-based and solvents should not be used on window tint. If you have window tint, the best approach is to use a lot of clean microfiber towels to pull the tar off the windows. WASH YOUR HANDS FIRST because many people have filthy oily hands and that clogs up the MF towels.

You can keep cleaning one section until it is clean, but I believe it is more efficient to do two passes. The first pass you wipe quickly to remove most of the tar so that only a little bit of thin streak remains. If your MF towel has a side with short nap and long nap, it doesn't matter on the first pass.

After you are done with the first pass, you'll have used up one sheet for each door window and two sheets for each main window. Wash your hands again. Now you'll use one sheet to clean off two door windows and one sheet for each main window.

I like driving while sipping dark roast covfefe out of my personal mug and putting it in the cup holder with the little mug handle cutout.

For non-water drinks whether it be coffee or soda, I use a straw. It is easier to bring close to my face and doesn't take as much attention or block any view. Importantly, it doesn't look obvious to other drivers or police since the distracted driving law also includes drinks or eating. Holding a phone in the lap also counts as distracted driving.

>Smoking eating and drinking literal shit inside a car.

You're the reason the gene pool needs a lifeguard. Don't breathe or vote, just end it.

I sip a can of heart stopping liquid caffeine crap on the way home from work after a 3 - 11pm shift. That's about it

why the fuck would I do any of that in my car? Can I spit in your car? just on the seats, or should it be on the dash? the fuck

Man, I'm tempted to because smoking little cigars and driving are two of my favorite things, but I don't want to kill the smell that my car naturally. I can't describe it, it's just such a calming, sort of dark cologne and leather smell. (Despite having cloth seats.)

>why the fuck would I do any of that in my car?
While you are fussy about your car, other people consider their cars to be an appliance to be used and not coddled. It's transportation to get from point A to point B and is not some living creature to be petted and worshipped. So of course it is okay for them to drink soda, eat snacks, smoke weed or vape in their car.

Does smoke deposits ruin the film on tinted windows?

>have a kid
>still dude weed lmao
welp, he's fucked before he's even school aged

That's sweet, I also balance owning a business and being active in my city with raising a child (who's a she btw). But yeah, i guess because you're not talented enough to do more then one thing at a time means nobody can. Brilliance.

hello Buzzfeed

shit is so cash
nah

This. Vaping is the gentlemen's way of smoking.

Love it or hate it, smoking in a car while cruising on the highway with a good sip is ultimate bliss. My car was already a smokers car but they were cautious and didn't burn anything, so while not being a regular smoker I would on occasion.

Nothing completely prevents the smell and associated wear/damage of smoking in your car, but this helped minimize it. Sunroof and or windows cracked open, ash in the ashtray, put the butt in a bottle with some water and throw it out after.

>who /SmokesEatsSips/ In car here?
Smoking (and vape) dirties up the headliner.

Not while driving.

>/sips/
WHOO!
>smoking
Boo
>/sips/ and smoking
HERETIC

I use one of those vape pens when I drive my car instead of straight up smoking. Even when vaping you can get some crud on the inside of your windshield but at least it doesn't leave the car smelling like satan's asshole

are you actually retarded?

No I'm simply pretending to be retarded

Only water from a capped bottle
My car doesn't have cupholders anyway.

>My car doesn't have cupholders
I find that difficult to believe.

Really?
Is that very uncommon?

>I find that difficult to believe.
Old cars from the 1980's didn't have cupholders. Mine didn't.

>Is that very uncommon?
As uncommon as cars from the 1980's and older still on the road in driveable condition.

The same way you clean anything off windows well. Use windex or other ammonia-based window cleaner and a crumpled up newspaper. When the newspaper gets too wet or falls apart and stops making that distinct squeaky, use a fresh one. Despite all our technology, nothing cleans windows better than newsprint paper.

I got a 92 lincoln towncar, bitch don't have cupholders either. That's the one fuckup they made, put together a luxury ass car and forget cupholders.

Ok, but my car is an '04.
Doesn't matter, as I don't eat or drink in it anyway.

>nothing cleans windows better than newsprint paper.
Except that poster is referring to tar deposited by smoking. So the tar is on the interior side. If the windows are tinted, newsprint is not recommended due to its abrasiveness on the tint. Newsprint works well on the exterior because the abrasiveness rubs off the calcium and other chemical deposits on the glass. Those micro-deposits cause much of the exterior fogging that results when wipers swish across the window leaving behind a hazy surface for a moment until the breeze of the moving car dries off the haze.

See this is what you say when you're a motorcycle stunter and drag knee on I5 wearing gym shorts and a bucket.

This isn't what you say when you're a smoker, because
>impotent husk of your former self
is an accurate description of a smoker in their 40s. You're just bringing old age on faster.

>Not intentionally driving to a scenic location, where you get out and sit on the hood of your car smoking a luxurious cigarette therefore creating an experience one can remember and preventing your interior from smelling like shit.
KYS all of you

>Who actually wants to live past 60?
61 year olds.

He smokes weed.

Just vape. You get the nicotine high without all the chemicals of cigarettes.

In other words, don't smoke in your car if you don't want to fuck up your car?

Bonus points for having dog hair everywhere and the added smell of piss coming from the back

>friend gets in my car
>"Mind if I light up in here?"

after that, I make fucking sure NO ONE smokes in my car. I finally got my car to smell like sweet leather, dont fuck it up

Who /FapsPissesShits/ in car here?

In bottles and bags of course

how much do you need to smoke to get the smoke to stick onto the car? is it ok to smoke 1 cigars each month or so without it sticking?

Any amount is bad. I wouldn't let a smoker fart near my car.

>"Mind if I light up in here?"
Non-smokers ride in my car, so I tell them no since smoke irritates those people. And of course no Weed is ever smoked near me or in the car since my employer has mandatory drug testing. If a coworker or friend of a coworker rode in the car and smelled Weed, that could be damaging. And secondhand Weed smoke might be sensed in a drug test.

>And secondhand Weed smoke might be sensed in a drug test.

Assuming that monthly cigar is smoked doing around 35mph with the windows down, then tossed and driven again for another 20-30 minutes with the windows still down, I'd say a year if you never had the interior detailed. Windows up or merely cracked and not aired out after, about one cigar. One mistake and you can eventually get the smell out. Two, and it may linger for months. More? Everyone will always be able to smell what you did unless you took some extreme detailing measures. Not anti-tobacco, but people really can smell the old smoke better than you can.

explain not smoking while in a hotbox

>is it ok to smoke 1 cigars each month or so without it sticking?
It seems a waste to smoke a good mild and expensive cigar inside a car. Rather, it should be enjoyed where you can pay full attention to it and other circumstances where a cigar would be smoked.

Sometimes when I need to wake myself up in the morning to not sleep during class I drink a can of Rockstar while commuting to campus.

Of course you don't use the ashtray OP, I just use my beer can once I've finished it. When I need another beer it goes out the window