/hou/ - Night Wave: Year Ending Soon ™

Welcome back to another episode of Night Wave.

Previously Arcade and Touge meet was a huge success, even with cops everywhere and some minor setbacks. Any footage of the meet/run is welcome.

Dec 6 meet at HQ tonight for Dollar Store Christmas shopping

HQ Address: 12121 Katy Fwy, 77079 - Whataburger

If you've got any car questions then visit the Scotty Kilmer channel.

Videos:

Tuned 335i
>youtu.be/h6WlZG94fbY

Texas State Wide Meet:
>youtu.be/JU_uCsQWLkQ

Galveston Cruise
>youtu.be/AuaL3XazFyk

Single Turbo Swap
>youtu.be/ugqI1_D4pMI

Community:

Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/NightWave

ZeeMaps
>zeemaps.com/map?group=2109989&location=Houston, TX#

Walkie Talkie app
>zello.com/channels/k/enuwI

First

B A M R Y B O Y

Also, that WRX tho

what do you boys want for christmas? what do you expect to see in your "nearing 30 years old" stocking? is the excitement gone?

i think i would like to see a wash/wax/detail coupon from that nice place off sawdust.

i'd really like to see a turboback exhaust

My two front teeth

We at HQ

>turned the heat on

>Trusting channel 13 weather over channel 11
>Lmao

Trailblazer user, when will you come to a meet? What do you think we should do to cater to the south side?

Bought wheels, they have tires but I'll probably get new ones. Also got a nice temp sensing dipstick. Managed about 30 mpg on the way down here to too. Heading back up 45 through the city to college station unless there's a meet tonight.

If you guys had to get a lease for any car $20k-30k available with a manual what would you go with?

It's snowing

I wouldn't. There is absolutely no reason to ever lease a car. It's always a bad financial decision.

Well fuck me sideways

looks like some cold rain to me

Definitely snow

San Antonio user here. We are hammered here.

Also, are there any anons in SA that want to touge here some time?

i like the antlers! my girlfriend is going to get me some for the WRX.

Thanks! They definitely got quite frosty.

wait, you're not outback guy. thats a wagon! WRX wagon? or what? you a san antonio guy?

i really like your wago friend

I can deduct 75% of my payments from my taxes because it would count as a scheduled 'work-only' vehicle expense' on my 1099 tax write-offs

Legacy GT, austinfag. Thanks!

golf R is about 10 grand over your limit but I would definitely lease that car. or, ES350

SA user here. Lets get it

Ya I can't believe this shit, it was like 90 degrees on Monday

Are there a lot of San Antonio people in this thread? I didn't know we lumped San Antonio in with Houston. What do you all drive?

I'm fascinated with the legacy GT. It seems to me theres no reason it shouldn't have been as popular as the WRX. I'd much rather have a 2018 legacy GT if there was such a thing

Fiata.

I was thinking the GTi, I would prefer the R of course

I would even take a 500 abarth, desu

Honda Civic Si

I'd buy a used higher mileage G8 GXP

I'm actually test driving one of these, the 1.5 turbo hatch and possibly an accord tomorrow.

Its gotta be a lease, I can't deduct any other financing from my taxes. If I could I would try for a chevy SS, but I feel those are sort outta budget.

IMO the Si is one of the best values out there right now, the GTI isn't a bad choice either

So who did what to provoke god's wraith this time?

I was just in Colorado for the past three fucking weeks and just came back to Houston two days ago and I didn't see not even one snowflake out there yet here is snow in Houston.

Also supposedly we got more snow than Dallas which is more proof god hates dallas

When will Broseph ever attend a meet?

>cold weather
>shifting into third becomes impossible unless I double clutch
LADS?

When the fuck is the next one? I have to go back to Colorado on Sunday

I learned a trick from the fucking corn people of yankeeland

take sandbag and apply directly to your trunk.

Fuck this I'm going to downtown Houston to get photos of this fucking witchcraft going on, wish me luck senpai

There's a whole crew of San Antonio people in Night Wave. Maybe we can manage to summon Flood and he'll plan a meet.

Quite a year for Houston..

>Tfw really hoping the spic shop I stopped at jacked my car up by the rear diff and k member
Mmm. Surely they wouldn't fuck something so easy up right...

Well lets see it was a fucking real nigga blizzard at my house yet as soon as I hit little york the snow fucked off so then i turned around and made an Valiant attempt to go to Buc-ees becauae fuck god so as soon as i hit the San Jacinto River i met ice and he introduced me to his friend, wall.

Mustang and Wall had a nice meeting.

So my sightings during this witchcraft.

>Texans actually obeying the speed limit.
>left lane completely abandoned
>A smart car doing 90 in blizzard conditions.
>Truckers have no chill.
>DPS doesn't give no fucks about snow doing 130 to catch their tickets.

Oh yeah best yet
>electronic TxDOT signs informing us that Snow exists and is not some made up fairy tale myth

How is mustang ? ;_;

Awesome. How do we communicate about a meet? Do you guys use Kik or something like that?

Also, I have a 370Z

There's a whole crew here? I had no idea. Also who's flood?

Sorry for all the questions. I've lurked for a while but I just got the 370Z.

happy holidils

/s n o w b o i s/

ww@

Sn/o/w Wave

Nice for it to be cold for a change

Wew

Sad feels

I'm still around.

Mustang is fine it was like bumper cars i just pinged off the wall

F
Weather related?

You know, funnily enough, on my way back from my Union's Christmas Party, I saw an AW11 for sale at a dealership at North Wayside and Market. Thought y'all would like to know.

Also, in the vein of snowposting...

>tfw have to park under a tree

nice pics

I have to know, what did you take the picture with?

uhhh camera

i used to take that bridge under construction twice a day, on my way back home (towards wayside) i took it at 100mph, any more than that and car slid at the end

Bumping with snow contents

Nightwave san antonio, if you have a meet & run based on a weekend, i will surely be there.

It's getting warmer. Did y'all enjoy the snow?

Okay man.

Model of camera or phone?

I took it with my s6 active, the picture is compressed though haha. what does it look good?

I know that neighborhood, I got lost there once.

>NightWave is in sleep mode
>check back next month

Looks really good.

Agreed.

Night wave machine broke

Glad to hear it fgt

I would say its not the same neighborhood, because it would be extremely hard to get lost here.

well thanks :]

It's December, people are busy with gifts, friends and family gatherings.

>Friends
>Family

We eating senpai

Ok its time to think of goals for night wave
reply for your goal for next year

My goal for night wave is to have at least 4 mini meets a month and 1 major meet a month

My goal is to not get a fat girl pregnant so i can continue to attend meets. i've not been around long enough to be disatisfied with anything. typically, i'm a "its all good" type of guy anyway. no matter what though, i think this is cool and i'll contribute to support its continued existence.

we should kart more often. then ppl who don't stay till RNH can join in the fun. pluss no deer.

What place is open the latest?

>FleshLight

Multi State meet in is the work boiis

More driving meets for me. All in all there were a lot of bad things but it felt very real and I liked that a lot.

I'm always down

also I may not be volbro for much longer T~T

On whose word?

me i been talking to socal and a were planing somthing

Who are you? Why? Why SoCal? What the fuck are you doing?

This whole night wave thing is a fucking cringefest. You people are trying to live out your 'Drive' fantasies, and it just comes off as pathetic.

Not to mention the fact that most of you seem to drive boring, run of the mill, and overall shitty cars.

Get a life, nerds.

Its a new initiative its going to network all the o groups
For a nation wide meet its going to be sick yall

What's going on with the Vo?

I want it

>ever talking to libcuck Californians
Leave and never come back.

>just being a faggot and trying to put a nation wide meet

your a real winner you know that now don't post in a night wave tread again

Found the calicuck

you should try having a good time sometime

t. Calicuck

tee calicuck

nice bait cock sucker

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T WE GET NIGHT WAVE IN OTHER CITIES

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T WE GET NIGHT WAVE IN FUCKING AUSTRALIA

FUCKING AUSFAGS, GET A GRIP AND LET'S FUCKING MEET UP ALREADY

FUCK

I don't care to meet anyone from california, and i'm fine with living out a fantasy on the weekends because i have a job and am not a faggot