Who here /sip n drive/?

/sip/

Sipboyzzz

Kill you are selfs

>not buckling up your sips
do u even wanna make it?

This isn't auto related

Oh shit here come da S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7 WADDUP

sip steel reserve in an uninsured 1992 s10, amirite?

Hey hey hey now fellow S I P B O Y, we're inclusive so stop acting like a RedBully

yeah what said. no redbullies allowed

Advanced shilling

Look at the time gaps between posts ITT, very embarrassing to see what it takes to force a meme

who /sip n' president/?

P O T U S I P

I'm new here. What is this, Monsterâ„¢ energy drink marketing thread?

Trump swag

are pink sips welcome

You idiots already have a threadRetarded forced meme for Veeky Forums

Nice try newfag, it was born on Veeky Forums

Pink isn't a /sip/, only Ultras are /sips/

Who cares, it's a shitty meme and disgusting drink. Kill you are self

It was actually only forced a long while ago back on /sp/ and/or Veeky Forums, then migrated to Veeky Forums where it survives unironically. The people who involve themselves with it poke their heads up elsewhere occasionally, like this thread.

I actually find it kinda endearing.

No one asked you RedBully

Point is some loser is doing his best to get it to stick here and nobody is taking his bait so OP replies to himself. He now calls it "/sip and drive/" because mods already banned his dumbass

I'm not OP, and I've posted a couple times, it's a fun meme so stop being such a no fun allowed faggot

>It's a fun meme
Yeah, maybe for twelve year olds. Go have your "fun" on ck where this faggotry is tolerated

Damn are you mad son, who pissed in your cereal this morning?

The homosexuals that want to force "energy drink discussion" on a board about """"motor vehicles""""

Yeah, because the GTR vs Corvette thread this one killed is such a tragedy. Veeky Forums isn't worth taking seriously to begin with.

Chill the fuck out faggot, would you rather have another GTR vs Corvette thread? Or how about another
>automatic_pepe_smug.png
Jesus dude, it's no where near as bad as the shit that usually gets posted on this board
Here's a thought, how about you just delete the tab and go to another thread?

Never have I witness such self generated entitled elitism over how one sips a certain diet energy drink. While also having the nerve to defend itself in such a way that comes off as the moral high ground.

We haven't had GTR vs corvette threads in quite some time, but you refugees would know if you lurked more. How about you two go to the proper board for this discussion

>entitled elitism
There is nothing entitled about the S I P B O Y S, we are an inclusive group that welcomes all to bask in the glory of zero calories, zero carbs, and a full day's supply of vitamins and nutrients with a healthy dose of caffeine
We don't tolerate bullying from faggots who drink the beetus juice known as Redbull
Then close the tab friend, it's obvious you don't like the thread so end your anxiety

Autism: the post

Nonsipper: the post

>the joke
>your head

Again you use your moral high ground and even more elitist.

On a serious note. Does anyone here actual /sip and drive/?
Like what better feeling is there than rev match downshifting into a gas station to get a fresh sip and then flying back into the highway

actually*

coffee is better

* sips fedora *

>moral high ground
How so? We are inclusive, and even try to get Redbullies to convert to S I P B R O S
Right here fellow S I P B O Y

Pic extremely related my euphoric friend

UNSAGED

Report and ignore
Report and ignore

won't do shit because mods are probably gone at this time

Read the rules
Read the rules

It's been up for a day now so it's obvious that it's auto related enough to not get DELIT

I need to get back into the S I P game, it's nice Taking on my morning commute with a bit of energy

Someone explain this meme to me.

Started last year on Veeky Forums, got huge (like 5+ threads at a time earlier this year), janitors started deleting/banning sometimes for whatever retarded reason, it spread to Veeky Forums, got even bigger, now trickling out to other boards.

>tfw you /sip/ when you reflect on the day/week/year/>nogf

Who here /sip/ but also /rip/?

What the fuck is this sip and drive bullshit?
monster energy tastes like perfume.

ty for your service

you drink perfume?

Sipping probably has more to do with my exam grades this week than any amount studying did.
S I P S C H O L A R

perfume is mostly made of alcohol so i really doubt that

S I P S C H O L A R S 2 0 1 7

>ck
I think you mean Veeky Forums

What if I'm a non-sip busrider? Can I recover?

No i use monster energy as deodorant though

beep beep, best diabetes juice coming through

I prefer to /rip/ or /rock/, sips are for soybois who are too weak to handle more than 160mg caffeine.

Literal soyboy with Macbook

this ironically

i meant unironically

>Energy drinks

You need to be 18 to post on this board.

I'll be getting my caffeine the way men are SUPPOSED to be getting it - Coffee. Hot, strong, and black (The same way I like my women, of course)

excuse me but i'm 28 and i drink energy drinks all the time also my chest hurts and my arm is numb??

*sips fedora*

coffee does that too
but you don't get bad breath and yellow teeth :(

Actually coffee does yellow your teeth.