Savagegeese reviews Camaro ZL1 1LE

The only good automotive youtuber. He goes extremely in-depth with it.

youtu.be/4CS0VLIQecI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eAWxB9x3SrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Verdict: it's a piece of shit

wtf is this shit?

I love his videos but at the midway point when he goes to the shop and has "turboski" there. I immediately lose interest. If he cut him out it would be so much better

Fuck off turboski’s pointless commentary is fucking great.

Except he said the quality and performance and technology is massively superior to any Hellcat or Shelby.

Fuck off, OP.
Stop advertising. I don't want more and more normies to know about him and maybe changing him because he's too "boring".

There are waaay too many ultra loud faggots among car youtubers. His videos are top comfy and I hope this won't change.

Wot bout saabkyle

Except he also said he'd still take the GT350R over it at the end.

He says his channel wouldn't exist today if it weren't for this car.

How does that make you feel?

Why would I have a problem with that?

>35% the msrp
>98% the burgering lap time
I don't see any reason to sperg here senpai

yet you did

>MSRP
nice poorfag argument

I'm not that user but I don't think you know what sperg means.

nah man you Fuck off
>how can I make my video 2 hours long
>oh I know ill have turboski say stupid shit about the car
>???
>profit
it's straight retarded. He does nothibg but either parrot or say some obvious stupid shit

>mfw other people acknowledge savagegeese

Best car youtuber bar none, he calls out the daddies money faggots and seems to have a genuine knowledge of cars, doesn't just read off the spec sheet.

Also based turbowski

Shit, meant that for

dat obsession

He doesn't need to become loud, he needs to learn how to speak. Maybe it's the maple syrup in his veins, but he talks like Stephen Hawking.

well no one forces you to watch his shit though

Maybe someone would force me if he would improve his speaking.

I'm not gonna sperg over the GT-R winning because I'm not fucking 12

They're both pigfat and ugly.

I found him after watching his Veloster vids like alludes to. Been a fan for a few years now. He's very detailed and thorough in his reviews, kind of like Doug Demuro, but extremely more knowledgeable about how cars work, and way less annoying overall.

He's reviewing the LC this week (or next) and I can't wait for it.

Savagegeese is like a more straightforward/flat Chris Harris that does normal ppl cars.

He can't, because the way he speaks currently is a part of his brand and identity now. If he suddenly changed to sound like some Top Gear personality, people would be turned off.

I like how he takes the cars from this charity only to say they're shit

>all those (You)s

never fails

why so obsessed tho, sperg?

the GTR wasn't anywhere near stock.. this has already been talked about time and time again.

keep sperging

kek, I love you cuckolds get so triggered over it that you even dare to blatantly lie about this shit. think about this, some GM cuck literally cannot deal with the fact that the GTR is faster and has to LITERALLY make up false shit to avoid the asspain

please sperg more GM cuckold

Why would anyone buy this when the Civic Type R is available... Honda makes the best manual sport transmission.

Even savagegeese agreed with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=eAWxB9x3SrE

Because they're not some Asian nerd that works IT. Also spending that much on a pigfat FWD is beyond retarded.

If I was high I’d watch this easy. But I’m drinking right now so I don’t have the patience.

If he’s reviewed a normal Camaro I might be able to now since there’d be way less irrelevant bullshit

Why are you so obsessed with GM spergs though?

So? The Type R runs circles around your American obese monstrosities despite being an FWD design.

You'd get walked off the line or in a highway pull, The only place where performance is relevant.