How much btc do you guys own?

How much btc do you guys own?
I own 70 total, 64 on Electrum and 6 on Blockchain.info

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can i has one? ill give you recon armor in halo3.

12ZL9mskCBs4XH8pTEUfRE1uw58iH7gpkX

yea I'll give you one, I mean that's just $1280

Nice, when do you plan on selling?

BTC? I have 0.2 right now, but I have a small bag of SYS too. Just trading with my little savings, trying to get into the Bitcoin-holders elite club.
First goal: Owning 1 BTC (that would be a huge thing to me)
If anyone is willing to help me reach that goal, here's my BTC address:
1Ay3svwwQnBiHf7CNDCQfXkpAb6PkQGXw4

Why the fuck is nobody banning those begging fags?

ill give you my virginity no homo

13FzQBTsC227ZdZVZN8qokzb9ryA8HZDdN

sell? why would I sell?

Veeky Forums has no dedicated mods. I'd say half of the mods forget this board exists and most of them haven't even read the rules or sticky.

its fucking stupid. who actually puts their bitcoin address on Veeky Forums threads begging for money... idiots

1JvacT5Vai136RYx5Eng4zCUd3d2rE1DBV

like 77.8 + a bunch of Altcoins.

would you mind sharing that spreadsheet?

lel. It's just for me to keep track. Build your own.

It's one sheet with the coin amounts and a second sheet with a data query to get prices.
Go to the 2nd sheet. Click:
(Data ->New query -> Other sources - > from web -> insert coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/ )

Make it update every X minutes:
(Data -> Connections -> Properties: check refresh every X minutes, check refresh data when opening)

Then use VLOOKUP to insert prices and 7d and 24h change into the first sheet and use simple multiplication to get how much your coins are worth.

>Data -> Connections -> Properties:
I meant Data -> Connections -> Click on connections -> Properties

yeah i figured.

im sort of getting back into crypto currencies currently so i wanna do it right. i figure if i put enough of my spare time into it I can maybe get some profit, but who knows :D

>:D
leave normie scum

2.5 i bought when it was around $600 and just bought small amounts every week or so,dont plan on selling them i just want more while its still within reach.

I'm only up to about ~0.4, but I'm a hourly-paid wageslave who only started buying in August last year.

Hit my 0.2 milestone two weeks ago, then used what was left of my Quarterly bonus to hit 0.4.

>no ETH

kys kys ;)

if u give me some BTC I will give you an unkown reselling method that I have no use for, because I'm a poorfag
1CMT2EeC4d4aQJ6BbeRRon3zcCS4QjyBqX

Terence Tao is Satoshi Nakamoto

Also I feel pretty miserable.

1: Having a lot of crypto currency doesn't make me happy. Since I can't reveal my power level to my poor college friends and family.

2: Constant paranoia to make bad trades or stupid mistakes with wallets.

3: Feel stupid and poor because I could have had much more Bitcoin by NOT giving a friend of mine 50BTC to trade (which he lost) and not investing 85 BTC into AGRS which is illiquid as fuck and now only worth ~30BTC.

4. Stuck in college forever and grades suck because of all the time spent on Poloniex.

You're still killing it even if you don't feel like it.

Any insight on the altcoins you are holding?