I just bought a new car Veeky Forums. It hasn't moved for three years...

I just bought a new car Veeky Forums. It hasn't moved for three years, I don't have keys and I have to organize a truck to get it to my house. I don't even know what engine is in it. The owner doesn't even live in the house it's sitting in front of anymore. But I'm excited.

>Toyota Crown
Wow, this is a great car, I'd like owning one, non-running who cares, restore it with my own hands as much as possible. Congrats, OP? have fun.

You’ll never get that running

no fucking faith.
it is in pretty good condition considering it's age and it's been sitting

beautiful!
are you gonna post progress somewhere maybe?

Body's pretty straight, I'm expecting a little rust in and around the car but the wheel wells are rust free which is a bonus. If the engine won't run it'll be getting a 1UZ or a 1JZ. Maybe.

I might post an update on here if there's enough interest.

do you have a discord maybe?
I'd love to hear from you I think these cars are so damn gorgeous, especially the interior.

I don't. Stay tuned on here, it'll be a while before I update I think.

I'm pretty interested as someone who doesn't know much about cars but wants to learn.

thought it was a chrysler K car from thumbnail

How much?

Wow, a Dodge Aires!

You can't leave a car on a street for three years so I'm calling fake. It would have been impounded after a week.

I've left a car on the street for years at a time
Remember something is only illegal if you get caught
If no one reports it, no one will care

That's pretty sick man, happy for you.

Snowplow and street cleaner drivers will.

Lmao. Another gaywad falling for the shakotan gook meme. Enjoy this slow piece of shit.
>jz swap and doriftu
Nah, you can't drift for shit. Those power skids in your honda don't count. Kys

LS swap.

they dont have those on every street

Hope it has a title. Good luck.

I'm in Australia, not sure on the laws but it's definitely been sitting there for that long. We don't get street cleaners on suburban streets.

Who said anything about drifting? Feel like I'm falling for bait here but I'm pretty sure these weren't meant to go fast...

We have the rego papers, if that's like a title?

nice find op