Ethical question for biz- Please put in your 2 cents

May be the wrong board, but biz has more insight than other boards.
Guy who has sexually assaulted my best friends giflfriend ( at least 15 times) and tried to rape her ( on 1-2 counts of rape as well)got caught out by another dude we used to know.

This dude had told me of the evidence, and had given me what I need. This dude has done this to other girls, but covered up. Not rich or anything, just no one really knew until recently.

Cops come and do their job
ANyway, court is coming up, called to magistrate and his parents hire best lawyer to keep him safe, he went to a shrink and is trying to get off easy by blaming ' depression and mental issues'.

Anyway, is there any way I can legally blow the whistle, get a local paper or media group to cover this guy and his sick story?

what would you do?
What can be done, please help I can't sleep with this shit running though my head.

evidence is screenshots of his lies to a few people, about him having consent.
And then to the guy that caught him out, with the multiple lies. He was asked flat out if it was a one time thing.. ect

Sounds like a bad dude , maybe an user post to the local paper .
People need to be aware of predators in their area, the more Press it gets, the sjw and feminists rally and he won't get a slap on the wrist

>15 times

How? didnt she say even say anything?

I had a friend like this, surely not 15 times , but abused none the less.
Turns out she had a sick family friend who had an affinity for little girls .

user has to do something

I'm pretty sure that most of us have more insight on those things, but we usually are the ones in the dock :^)

How does this (imaginary) creep get so many opportunities to assault this (imaginary) girl? Why is this biz?

So how do I make money?

Sell story to newspapers , profit?

This was pretty much it.
He stood over her, pretended each time didn't happen. She was abused by a family friend as a kid and had trouble speaking out about it.

But seemingly this guy is going to get away with it. And I wouldn't want someone like that out and about for the sake of others.
I don't know if I can do that, how would I go about it, if it is very hush hush, and officially only the parents of both sides, victim and a few freinds know about it.

this is Veeky Forums not /leg/ fuck off to /r/legaladvice

nice trips
But do you condone this shit?

Burn down his car? Sure that /k/ has some plans for IED fire explosives.

He is pure NEET
no job, unemployable as fuck, no car.
What more can you take away?

lyfe :^)

Nah, prioritize reputation

So make it public knowledge , get it in his local papers?

Just fucking out the guy, who cares about him

Just fuck the the guy, that should teach him

wew he's got a pretty fucking strong case for being mentally insane.

mate regardless of whether anyone here condones or doesn't these abhorrent actions, the fucking business board on 4channel is not the place to seek legal advice
find a lawyer (some are willing to take cases like this pro bono) or go to a specialty forum like r/legaladvice or something
no one here knows shit about fuck unless one of us happens to be a lawyer which is pretty fucking unlikely

my advice would be to do what i said above, then submit a tip to all of your local newspapers with evidence, submit a tip to a few big sjw papers (nyt, cnn, the guardian, idfk) because they'll jump on any opportunity to cry about rape culture because of white males, and then bring forth your evidence in court

but seriously just get a lawyer instead of wasting time on Veeky Forums you dumb fuck this is important

Not sure what magic wand you want Veeky Forums to waive, but it's all about evidence, physical evidence and spoken testimony.

Get as much and as many as you can. Present them to the court.

Beyond that nothing else you can do.

Put it on paper and he can get you for defamation, somehow or other. Ask for a private settlement when judge seems indecisive or if he still on the "depression and anxiety" shit, rehab with small fine. That evidence is your bargaining chip, and you know or show that you can prove other cases, threaten class action suit (much higher payout but costs), consult your lawyer what a decent payout would be.

If your best friend even remotely cares about her, why isn't she living with him?