Where do you lie on the Autozam Spectrum?

Where do you lie on the Autozam Spectrum?

Other urls found in this thread:

carfromjapan.com/cheap-used-honda-beat-for-sale-usa_los_angeles_long_beach-port-with-insurance?sort=totalPriceUSD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A cute

Tunerzam/10

Does anyone on this board NOT like the AZ-1?

>I fucking hope not

I find the Capcino cuter though.

VI-AZ1 suicide car

they look like heaps of fun but sound like shit.

name a car with gullwing doors that isnt the shit.

If you car can't kill you you have no reason to call yourself and auto "enthusiast"

>wtf is this
>google it
>reddit car reviews within the last week

Can we ban threads about recent reddit car review topics?

tooslow/10

>people haven't known about this for years
It's like they didn't play GT.

if I had money to burn I would totally buy this honda beat near me but nibbas want $10k for it

forgot pic

It's spelled autism bro

looks like it's on the spectrum

>Literally stop liking what i don't like
Because Veeky Forums told me not to like it, he's a furry you know!

kei cars are complete shitboxes and the only reason people like them are the looks

just another meme car

Hey Mr Regular

I think it's cool but the prices right now are way too high if you ask me. Don't get me wrong the car would be cool on the weekends assuming I could fit properly but that kei engine isn't anything special.

How big is that engine bay? Could you fit a rotary or something with respectable power? if it's light enough and you had really efficient batteries it would be a neat electric. The problem is you would never want to modify that car if you cared about the value, but I could't justify the import cost for how little power and utility there is.

youre not funny tho

youre "humor" is for underaged kiddos who arent really into cars

I dont have a problem with the furfaggotry Mr Regular

RE Amemiya made a three rotor one-off, so I guess so

Doesn't he not come here though?

>openly admitting you’re a regular on an Indonesian holocaust cosplay image board.

Even furfags have a limit to their shamelessness.

Bricklin

Fucking this. I just assumed people disliked him simply because he's a furry and showcased his furry autism in his videos, but instead I got

>watch festiva review
>every other line is ARMGHAGUNNAPUDDITINMUHTRUCC
>watch saturn SC review
>entire background music is some acapella bullshit and then the end is him going on some radio personality voice and just saying random bullshit
>watch dodge aspen review
>half of it is dedicated to him sitting on a toilet, calling someone from jalopnik, and saying inane shit in a lolsorandom voice

I wish he was decked in full fursuit gear and gave a normal overview of a given car, then I could just listen to him.

>Those lights

Yeah high on the spectrum.

> The Meme Car's Patron Saint

I'm too big for it

._.

I want the shit out of that stupid car.

Doesn't it rev to like 12k stock?

Who cares when it makes 63hp and takes over 9 seconds to hit 100 kmh

You’re a big guy.

In the Middle
>Cappuccino first
>Autozam second
>Beat Third

>not importing one for a cheaper price
carfromjapan.com/cheap-used-honda-beat-for-sale-usa_los_angeles_long_beach-port-with-insurance?sort=totalPriceUSD

Makes me want to fabricate gullwings for an AW11 so I have one that I can fit in and makes decent power.

Kei vans and trucks OTOH are pretty nice things to have.

Took me a second, got a chuckle

I'm 6'2 so I'd never fit in one unfortunately.

dream car.
3 time attack races a month on gokart tracks with cars. AZ1 would be perfect for that.

Nigger its got nothing to do with RCR you fucking idiot, the cars recently got fully legal to import which of course means an increased interest.

Pretty much everybody loves kei cars, and now a stupid yet cute kei car is legal in the US, one of the largest automobile markets in the world, no fucking wonder there is an increased interest for it on a car enthuasiast image board that also happens to love stupidly impractical yet cute shitboxes.

I know you are obsessed with hating RCR, I get it, he isn't funny. But disliking him is your prerogative, and keep it to yourself because nobody gives a fuck about how many fursuits he owns, or how 'reddit' you think his jokes are. If you don't like him, don't watch him, and don't reply to RCR posters, let them be autistic furfags with themselves.

>RHD only
extremely low