Male Manager - Female Employees Vie/Compete For Attention

I am a manager at a small retail establishment where the environment is professional but loose. The staff is relatively young (25-35), about 12 split male and female. While the rapport is generally very friendly, and everyone considers one another friends, there has been some considerable friction among the female staff. It's become apparent (both by intuition and being told directly) that much of the friction is due to many of the females seeking and competing for my favor.
The situation makes me uncomfortable, and I am having trouble figuring out how to address it. I want to maintain a friendly and professional atmosphere, and do not want to resort to being cold. I would, however, like to figure out a way for the female staff to cooperate better.
Has anyone encountered anything like this before? Do you have any suggestions or words of wisdom? Thanks in advance.

Seduce and fuck all of them. Write a visual novel of your experiences and make billions.

Good advice so far, but I have a fiance.

bump

Tell them you're gay, then the men will compete for your attention and you get productive workers

The women are competing against each other for you. Make it clear there are no ways to get ahead except through diligent, honest work. But hey, if you wanted to get your dick wet, 1 out of 6 women who sleep with their boss get a higher up position from it. So, fuck all 6 of them and pick out the one that was the least acceptable in bed cause when she upgrades, she'll never fuck you again.
Jokes aside, I hope you can find a way to properly manage the situation. It's bullshit that the business suffers because of petty emotion.

Just fuck the hot ones and give them stupid little promotions.

You have to be an alpha in this case otherwise the catfights will only get worse. Fire the jealous fat girls. Create your own harem.

Thanks. Unironically, I have very little trouble out of the males.

Firing people without good cause only gives the employees more reason to resist management.

I actually asked for some female advise for you; her advice is to pose with a friend as a couple, or pretend to have a partner, and that should at least dissuade most. Good luck, that sounds like an interesting situation, you lucky bastard.

Ah, sorry, didn't read down. I'd say be cold then.

Yeah, they are even all familiar with my SO. As much as I'd love to "fuck them all," this is my career and I'm not looking to spoil it or my relationship over some pussy. What I want is to have a staff that helps me grow the business, not thwart it.

Then be cold mate, as it doesn't sound like being affable is working. Ultimately there is a reason bosses are generally disliked.

Inb4 they kill the company with simultaneous maternity leaves. Congrats that they work at all they could make your life hell very easily and illegal for you to fire or hire replacements. Tread lightly and no half measures

I hate that, but it may be the best option. I wonder if being aloof to all female conflicts is kind of the answer.

act like a naive but good hearted, strong-headed young man and form a harem that eventually bonds over collective love of your dick

>t. raised by anime

larp wish fulfillment fantasy.

I would rather be in that situation desu.

Being aloof is the best possible scenario. Just act as if you don't realize their advances, essentially being completely socially retarded to any advance. It works pretty well. After awhile, they will move on. If it persists be upfront about your concerns regarding fraternization.

ANOTHER REASON WHY WOMEN BELONG AT HOME AND NOT IN THE WORKFORCE!!!!

Most of these young women should be at home taking care of their kids, not pretending to work at some corporate office.

I wonder how many dicks have been sucked for a promotion.

Your best bet is just to just act completely oblivious to their attention and you are only concerned about work. Also make it known that you have a fiance. You can casually drop that in conversation and they should eventually let you go.

that's perfectly natural to happen. nothing you can do about it without making it worse.

Undervalued management skills.

If this is a real situation and you are in a managerial position you need to start a log of any unwanted advances on you, sexual or otherwise. Keep it neat, concise and organized so that it would have a chance of standing up in court. Eventually one will feel rebuked enough to be vindictive and sue for sexual harassment even when there is none.

Just being overly cautious I guess. But in these situations you as the man will start with one step back.

It's a real situation. There's no overt sexual advances, maybe implied. It's more frustration/anger towards me or other girls when certain ones feel sleighted or like they aren't being given enough special favor. If I don't immediately and publicly condemn one one for shit-talking another one, I take heat for playing favorites.

I don't mind the attention. What I do mind is having to constantly put out fires when the girls go for each others' throats. It's affecting productivity and morale, which is my first priority.

None of it seems firable... just petty. I hate being at the center of it.

Do they know the gender of the fiance?

>So user are you single
>Nope I love my boyfriend

should work magic

tell them you're not interested in 3d and put up some touhou pictures around the office

>The situation makes me uncomfortable, and I am having trouble figuring out how to address it.

Ignore it and if it continues start reprimanding these young ladies and firing them if they don't stop. Don't get confidence or any other emotions from it that my compromise your job because you're paid to be professional.

Whatever you do do not encourage it in any way which shouldn't be difficult since you are engaged.

My old boss got fired and had his career destroyed because of shit like this and him making very weak choices on how to deal with it.

Treat them like you would a young man who thought he could seduce you for his own gain. With all the pro female shit going on I'd be very careful how you handle it. Scandals can spring up from rumors and appearances so be smart OP.

Spoken like someone who's never had a job in a professional setting.

I've never ever been in a situation where female sexuality didn't cause issues in between themselves, and ultimately cause issues between me and other men due to jealousy, when girls like you.

I think aloofness and professionalism sounds like the best option. But in all seriousness, I feel like being gay and camp would massively increase your chances of professional success. Even at interview stages you can feel tension sometimes.

Is the behaviour coming from 1 or 2 of the girls or all 6 of them? Of the ones it comes from, is it in reaction to all girls or only a particular few?

>im your boss but im also your friend

go hire your autistic son next you retard