What's a non american sportscar that's bottomed out in collector value that will hold its value/appreciate in value in...

What's a non american sportscar that's bottomed out in collector value that will hold its value/appreciate in value in the next 10-20 years?

I've heard e46 M3 but I'd like to hear some more ideas

996 Turbos aren't going any lower than where they are right now.

last HSV, not many were made, another will never be made again.
it is going to be worth money soon.

This is true

Thanks!

Any more similar cars?

Would be hard to find in burgerland

Checking ebay and these are looking fucking MINT for 15-20k

>15-20k
You sure you're looking at Turbos?
Although I guess all 996s have bottomed out pretty hard at this point, with regular Carreras going for ~15-20k, Targas and C4Ss hovering around 25k and Turbos sitting around 50k.

Be hard to find one in Australia too, they were sold out before they even built any of them.

I'm a retard lol I guess I was looking at base

You think the expensive ones will go up in value hard too?

Cars are a bad investment.

Stockish Evo 8/9 and 04-07 WRX STi (Evos especially, the Xs that replaced it weren't as loved)

S2000s

07-08 350Zs (maybe not, the 370Z is a all around better car in every way)

The Turbos definitely, since the higher-spec models are always more desirable than the base models.
And GT3s, GT3 RSs and GT2s are a major score, but those already fetch almost scary prices.

I know they're not great but if I can get something cool that will barely depreciate/somewhat appreciate it's better than buying new since I need transportation anyways

S2gays have already started to climb in price.

Thanks, subaru I think would be a good pick without paying out the ass like the 996 turbo

Just need more ideas for meme cars that millenials will want to spend money on to relive childhood fantasies in 10 years

E39 M5

Jeep (late)CJs and YJs
Miata NA

Bonus points if they haven't been rusted to shit or modded to the point of no return.

Probably E60 M5. Everybody wants to drive it, but nobody wants to own one.

Pic unrelated

Yup, just gotta wait out all the boomer morons and the next gen will buy them for a premium IF they have low miles.

if you need a car for transportation be prepared to pay for it. transportation costs money. miles cost money.
any car that might appreciate(/not depreciate) needs to be driven very little (but not never driven). think, at max, 1 or 2 thousand miles a year. That's 50 miles a week. 2 trips to the gas station a year.
Also: MR2's are insanely on the rise.