Is the opel insignia actually a good car and it is just getting a bad wrap for being called a commodore?

Is the opel insignia actually a good car and it is just getting a bad wrap for being called a commodore?

That's a Buick Regal.

>I4 or V6 are only options
>FWD
it's a mediocre nothing. Should have just let the Commodore name die with dignity.

>tfw that's a buick over here

I'm sure it's a decent econo car, but nothing special. Looks nice at least.

Nice Mazda 6

aren't they going to be 4wd and turbo charged?

The rear end looks like kia.

And to think they are trying to call it a replacement for pic

>spitfire green
why aren't more cars bright colours these days?

I wish we got these in murrica instead of stupid crossovers.

4x4 is either 2.0 turbo 260hp, or 2.0 diesel 170hp.

It's weird I thought the wagon was dying in Aus and then all of a sudden it's making a comeback
>tfw Golf R wagon

Are they only rated 260hp? Never looked them up but dynod a VXR variant and it made ~230kw.

Sorry I was talking about the Insigna, not the commodre, yes you are getting the 3.6 V6 with 310hp/230kw. I don't think they will bring it in europe with the OPC, mainly for marketing issues, fucking eurofags.

Well you learn something new every day, this car was badged as a Holden but it was an Insignia VXR, I had just assumed the Insignia was replacing the Commodore, didn't realise it was being called a Commodore in fact.

What is the build quality and reliability on these things? Would it be typical GM tier in the states?

It's going to be built in Germany alongside the Opel Insignia, I'd say it will be pretty good for build quality, reliability I think that it's in the avarage.

The Insignia is a pretty good not-Passat, but it's no Commodore.

>I don't think they will bring it in europe with the OPC
The current performance trim of the new Insignia is the GSi, which has the 270hp turbo 4. Allegedly test mules for the OPC have been spied already, and rumors suggest it's getting the V6 too.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a good wrap.

That is a Mazda 6 and nothing you can say will convince me otherwise.

These are going to get really expensive really soon

cap this

So do I get a 2018 Insignia/Regal GS with a Camaro's V6, or a 2018 Mazda 6 with a CX9's turbo-4?

100% the former, can't count how many CX-7/CX-9 Turbos I've seen come through the workshop with oil galleries looking like a coke foundry.

You ever worked with German-built Opels? I don't put much stock in GM quality.

This, Dad just bought an SSV Redline wagon. Got a sunroof fitted from factory too.
Maybe I can convince him to let me daily his VE SSV Ute.

I work with turbocharged vehicles almost exclusively but I can tell you we don't see many diesel Astras/Vectras(Opel) but we see shitloads of what are called Captivas here(Daewoo) - same engine design, they both run the FCA 1.9/2.0 diesel.

>Maybe I can convince him to let me daily his VE SSV Ute.
Don't be a faggot. You'll try and do hektik skidz in it and wreck it.