Why are base model mid-size sedans so damn comfy to own?

Why are base model mid-size sedans so damn comfy to own?

Because the tyres are like 15-17 inch and they soak up most of the bumps. Essentially this is what most cars should have. Instead they all go with 20-21 inch for the aesthetic part.

Been thinking about buying that car for the missus

This. Comfy tire size for me is 16s, the tires are cheap, good ride quality, but all the vape nation swaggots will laugh at you for not rolling 18s minimum.

I'd tell you to get it, if you getting a base Optima for her. It certainly feels and looks very much better than a base Camry or Accord. Otherwise a higher trim Optima is a definetly a great car as well. Extremely feature rich and it's going to last a long and it's going to be reliable.

God I sound like a sales rep. Sorry it's because, I watch, read and see a lot of car reviews and such.

Basically fuck them, their opinions and do what you like.

they're not. only the highest trims are worth buying. the rest are trash.

Is a higher trim, newer normie sedan like a v6 Camry or Accord worth buying over an older luxury/near luxury car?
I'm noticing that things like mid 2010s v6 Accords are around the same price or a little more expensive than similar year things like G37s. I'd lean towards the sports/luxury cars because muh rwd but the rapid depreciation makes me second guess.

i would buy a g37 over a v6 accord. because manual and rwd.

Hey guys is this the 40+... ;D

dunno, but i gotta say i really like this car. Drives real friggin nice

but it's gm

While we are on the topic of kia, does anyone have any thoughts regarding the kia cadenza?
Seconding this as well. Is an older LS a better buy than a newer model year (2010+) avalon?

It sure as shit is. Just about every car anyone in my family has had was a gm.

maxima "SE" which apparently means its the 'sportiest' version
>cloth interior
>manual seats
>manual transmission
>no sunroof
>no tacky chrome anywhere
>no fake wood trim
>white face guages
>15" wheels so tires are as cheap as they get
>still get to enjoy heat, AC power steering, power windows, locks, have a key fob with an immobilizer
nissan makes pretty nice shitboxes

i'm so sorry

GM is cheaper to maintain than Dodge and Ford a shit

>buying american

>being an american and not buying american

>Dodge
>a shit
>implying
33 years old 140k, 40k miles in 2 years and nothing but oil changes

whoa now, i said ford is shit, dodge is gud, man

2 years without even changing your break pads,
HOW SLOW DO YOU GO

Midsize sedans were the biggest segment being target by car makers before the crossover craze so a ton of resources and development went into them.