www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA

STELLARIS
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>WIP Ship Design Guide for 1.5.1:
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh
>Another Ship Design Guide for 1.5:
www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/61nolh/ship_equipment_load_out_for_141_15/
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris
www.gamasutra.com/view/news/274018/Postmortem_Paradox_Development_Studios_Stellaris.php
>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgstellaris

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Fix for Civ IV BTS XML errors:
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District
>/civ4xg/ steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/civ4xg

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements
>Official short stories:
www.mediafire.com/folder/cn11q7nqa00te/Alpha_Centauri

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-78-robomodding-robot-changes.1036193/
endlesslegend.gamepedia.com/Valete_Sapiri_Kugua
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for riftborn bullying

also fuck off wiz

second for cravers of peace

Wiz is a faggot

>horatio that big

Please do not bully the Riftborn.

>dust is tiny
DUDE

*respectfully disagrees*

But I don't want to play Horatio!

It's too late you are already a Horatio like the rest of us.

>defensive population sounds click
>better spaceship civ species
>long fun years
>endless sophons
>tfw optimal weapon

*bullies cultistly*

SUFFERING

LMAO

>engage enemy ass

*puts dna on your table*

*shits in your timelocker*

ok 4x, my fleet has finally equalled the AE fleet.
the AE has stopped building ships at around 908k.
his fleet supply must be 1000 over budget.
his economy must be at the breaking point.
mine is too.
simply moving this fleet out of dry dock puts me at -500EC, -500min.
i will have to play this card carefully.
the empire whos economy breaks first, will lose this battle.
i expect the battle alone to take 2 years.
i have to move the fleet to the front in segmets to avoid upkeep costs outside of drydock.
my plan, is to bait out his fleet with a small torpedo boat force.
his economy will be ruined while he chases the corvettes
at that point i will move out of drydock.
and strike with the full might of my fleet.

i am going to win.
god willing.

Just suck your sectors if you get closed to running out, ezpz.

*sector

i recruited an amdmiral for the sole purpose of reducing supply while moving the fleets across the map. this will be the most epic battle of all time

Look on the bright side. After the first major confrontation your fleet will be so tattered you'll probably be able to afford the upkeep while you slowly occupy systems for warscore. I'd recommend hitting all their spaceports before you get settled into that though, those motherfuckers churn out new ships scary fast.

record it
if it indeed is, upload it

I sure hope you've optimized your ships to counter them and have plenty of repeatable techs up because with only an equivalent fleet you will get raped.

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellaris-dev-diary-78-robomodding-robot-changes.1036193/

yes.
the fleet is almost 100% battleships.
with a few ships from annexed empires, upgraded and thrown in.
most repeatable techs are at lvl 12.
heres the BB build

Fucking neat.

>fucking
Stop being so misogynist

ok, right away we have a disaster in the plans.
somehow a bug is preventing me from equipping my battle admiral onto my doom stack.
the fleet portrait shows him commanding it.
the fleet power does not.
the leader roster shows him not either.

>tfw easily win in ES2 in endless and get my shit pushed in in hard EL
Jesus fuck I'm trying vaulters but I can't colonize fast enough and get surrounded in no fucking time I can't seem to breathe. It's now two games in a row where my shitty crossbowmen get powerlessly raped by ennemies. I didn't remember vanilla being so hard

We'll see next dev diary if this update will be as good as it claims it will be.

>AE
>breaking point

lol.

Play cultists and get a necrophages hero with Slavery as a governor.
You will be pleasantly surprised.

I don't want to play cultists yet because I played only them and BLs back in the days. I wanna try the other races too but holy shit this game is hard

That's because Endless difficulty in ES2 is not really hard. AI doesn't even try to prevent you from winning

FUCK
I AM LOSING 500EC, and 500min A MONTH WITH THIS FLEET OUT OF DOCK, AND A FUCKING BUG IS PREVENTING ME FROM REPLACING MY LOGISTICS COMMANDER WITH MY BATTLE COMMADER. WTF PARADOX YOU FUCKING FUCKERS.

anyone know how to fix this shit?

Which settings should I play EL with ? Should I just give in and play in normal ?

I'm circumcised, I wish I wasn't, and I have been doing some of the stretching stuff to regain a facsimile of a foreskin. It will never be 100% restored, but I have managed to restore maybe 25% of it or so, and there are some hygiene differences.
Before it was extremely "tight" and I didn't need to specifically clean my dick in the shower, just let the water get on it and I was good to go.
Now with some more skin down there, if I don't take a shower for a day or so there will be some buildup of skin I guess, which takes 15 seconds in the shower to clean.

Depends. Most of the time I start on normal in my first game, then I make I make it harder (one or two levels at a time, depending on how easy it was) each time I win a game

wrong thread dude.

That's what I did in ES2, but given I had prior experience with EL, I'd thought I'd good. Guess I was wrong

Congratulations I guess.

AI in 4x games is always absolutely braindead at release while EL is at that stage where its been improved and buffed in the right areas enough to provide an actual challenge.

>mfw trying EL on deity
>even on marathon it took a few turns for the AI to get to the next era
It's an abstract kind of feel.

Fucking stupid captcha.
EL got an AI update at some point, so if you were playing a long time ago, you get caught off-guard.

Have enough stockpiled so that it doesn't matter.

Civ5
Can someone explain Ideologies and public opinion to me? I got hit by unhappiness so hard

You're getting tourism'd hard by someone with a different ideology, shouldn't have neglected culture.

Ah ok that explains it, thanks

>getting tourism'd hard

Fucking tourists! How do I solve the problem then?

Improve your culture output, it defends against tourism.

HE IS COMBAT LOCKED WITH ONE OF MY ALLIES. OPPURTUNITY IS HERE. I WILL WARP IN BEHIND HIM AND FUCK HIM IN THE ASS

What about unhappiness due to number of population?
I have 3 cities with 22, 2o ad 15 citizens. I build all happiness buildings but global happiness is still too low.

>switch to normal and start a new game
>nothing has happened for the first 60 turns and I'm about to get my 5th region without seeing anyone else but friendly drakkens
This is a joke

Try trading for luxury resources if you can.

Thinking of going fanatic pacifist, xenophobe for agrarian idyll and inward perfection.

I've never really played that far before, but what happens once you switch the main ethos? You would lose civics associated to it, right? So the moment I stop being xenophobe I would lose out on inward perfection and upon losing peaceful I would no longer have the agrarian idyll.

he managed to turn around before i warped in. the range is too close for my liking. but i got a partial flank

START THE BATTLE

hes not firing back very much, hopefully the flank makes up for the close range

oh fuck yes, his right flank is gonna be shit kicked.
thats a fuckton of fighter tho. jesus.

I hope you have flaks and fighters

hes already down 50k. the concentrated fire on that one flank is raping him. the titans have wheeled. and begun to fire. and the fighters are closing in.
yah each BB has a flak

The battle's not decided until the strike craft get in range of your fleet.

down another 30k. hes being devastated. half his fleet cant even fight. im down 20k tho.

the strike craft are being dominated by the massed flak... so far. the main mass hasnt gotten into range, but they are dying faster than they can move forward.

your're rekt lmao

Is there a way to get all of the non-white characters out of Stellaris?

I'm trying to make my Norse spacefaring empire and it's killing my immersion to see all of these black scientists

he is now is plasma range. torpedo corvettes have begun to fire, but are dropping faster than a prom queen's panties. my destroyers are being ruined as well.

hes dropped 80k, ive dropped 15k

There is a mod for that, which I consider obligatory. It had some controversy around it too.

hes dropped another 50k ive dropped 10k
my cruisers and destroyers and are dying. but thats it. his flank continues to get eaten alive, and the fighters have not made any progress. the flak wall is too strong.

between the useless fighters, and the flank, it appears that around 60% of his fleet cant fight at all.

what's the name of it?

another volley from the titans insta gibbed a BB or 2. but i killed 1 of them and he dropped another 50k. my cruisers and destroyers continue to be the only ships suffering real damage

about 75% of the fighters are dead. but are now about to make their attacks.
i expect him to warp out at any moment.

Search "Phenotype" on the workshop and you'll find it.

Best Ship Classes mod to use?

I'm using the Naked Corvette fix mod, so I can't use any weapons/ship utilities mods.

Ships Reworked seems good but it's incompatible with damn near eveything.
Don't even suggest NSC.

his destroyers are within CIS range. stormfire cannons are firing on my BBs, but are doing nothing against 90% armor. hes down another 100k. hes starting to completely collapse

I use SCX personally.

Just be aware that for some reason a lot of modders don't like to provide compatibility for it for... reasons.

>reasons.
Reasons who?

I honestly don't know, mostly it seems to be laziness. Which is a shame, because it is one of the ship class extension mods which makes the least changes to the game. (In terms of OP tech etc)

the fighters are all dead.
flaks will be firing on his destroyers now.
almsot all his BBs are dead.
mostly destroyers left.
he doesnt even have plasma on his destroyers for somereason.

i expect him to emergency warp at any second

looks like hes gonna fight to annihilation.
i woulda warped out as soon as i saw the flank.
anyone know what those white lasers that he has are?
lvl 2 mining lasers?

Did you use single battleship design?

We went over this several months ago. Flanking doesn't matter in space.

But it matters in stellaris.
Flanking means all your fleet can shoot at the part of the enemy fleet, without suffering more damage

the battle is over. ill get some detailed stats arranged in a image and post them. he got rocked.

>We went over this several months ago. Flanking doesn't matter in space.
when you are dealing with formations that are dozens of AU long, like this battle, flanking is fucking insanely important. you just saw the proof of it.
>Did you use single battleship design?
yes its up here

>playing in a huge galaxy with the empire numbers of a small galaxy because in despise crowded starts
>because of thisome and my place on the outer arm of a galaxy, it's been about 25 years and still no first contact yet

>ALERT, THE IREKA BATTLE CLANS HAVE FALLEN, let's see how this effects the political landscape
>wot
>ALERT, THE ORTANIAN CONFEDERACY HAS FALLEN, let's see how this effects the political landscape
>ALERT, THE JAGGORTOR THOCRACY HAS FALLEN, let's see how this effects the political landscape
>ALERT, THE GLORTHIAN SCIENCE DIRECTORY HAS FALLEN, let's see how this effects the political landscape
>ALERT, THE IRSIAN COMMONWEALTH HAS FALLEN, let's see how this effects the political landscape

Oh god I just know one of the advanced civs ended up as a fanatic purifiers and is currently death stacking the rest of the galaxy.

y tho

>It escalates into another big argument when he plopped down outposts in response to my borders pushing in on him due to colonisation
>We eventually come to an agreement over who owns what
>I have this
>I had this before you put that there
>I needed the stuff in this system
>We now have about 18 frontier outposts between us along our border

The great diplomatic talks of the 2300s

here are the final battle stats.

the giga cannons did most of the work as expected. in a fight liek that, the range is just so OP. they are prolly my favorite weapon in the game.

kinetic arty kinda under performed, imo considering how many hard points were dedicated to it. i guess the 20% AP really hurts them bad. but.... they have amazing range.

one thing that is suprising is how well the 1 medium plasma cannon per BB did. a damn fine showing despite how few of them were fielded.

the corvettes were shit. the destroyers were shit. the cruisers were shit. wont make them anymore.

the flak utterly dominated the fighters. my god, did they not do a single point of damage? 2000 fighters did literally nothing because of 1 flak per BB.

All of the skills were chosen by the community, and they chose poorly.

>kinetic arty kinda under performed
Nigga, it I am reading this correctly it did so much damage that it caused an overflow

>Border friction: -1000

>>kinetic arty kinda under performed
>Nigga, it I am reading this correctly it did so much damage that it caused an overflow
you are correct, i wasnt thinking correctly. kinetic arty did the most damage.

>and they chose poorly
That's putting it mildly.

Do I even want to know what the other skills are?

endlesslegend.gamepedia.com/Valete_Sapiri_Kugua

Also worth noting: The way the tree layout is makes it so trying to go and grab the top-tier common skill (winter immunity) is much harder to do if you start with the faction tree.

last edit including the warscore cost of the battle and the BB build, if anyone cares.