Shit normalfags say thread #47463

>OMG my brand new RAV 4 has so many features
>user you should sell your old Mazda and get a new one. Im sure you would be more happy with a brand new SUV than that old RX7 junk that makes too much noise.
>Lol Miata more like Gayata haha
>Man the new GT-R is so epic its the best car ever made
>Teslas are good cause they save the environment

>Just paid this car off, time to trade it in and get a new one!

>user that car is so old why don't you get a new one are you poor? you can lease a new one you know?

>I bought this brand new car that I will be paying every month for the next 7 years

>user that car is so olllldddd desu :///
>why don't you get a new car, that's made of plastic and has a shitty uncomfortable interior

>t b h is replaced with desu
For the best

>t.weeb
desu

F a m senpai

desu
senpai
bro

t b h is tumblr faggot shit. Might as well say s m h, my nig.

>broh have you seen the new mustang *twirls lanyard*
>my dad has a camaro *walks with phone in hand*
>it's got the cop engine, its got a chip, nothing can outrun it

Nobody talks like this newfag

>Your suspension is shit I don't like it
>Your car gives me travel sickness

>My car is more boaty than an American one

>Bruh, I stepped on the accelerator and it shot up so fast
>Just painted my wheels black and hen I'm gonna get some tinted lights and windows
>Why does your car have three pedals?

>why does your ehaust smell so bad?
>why is it so loud?
>what do you mean I can’t put on different music?
>you really shouldn’t use the handbrake when you park, it’s bad for the car.
>why do you drive all the way across town for gas? It’s all the same.
>What do you mean we can’t eat in here?
>Wow Wiley, it smells nice in here

>Does it have NOS bro?
>dude what the fuck are you doing pressing both pedals at the same time
>put new rims on it
>rims
>you should take it to an experienced mechanic dude you don't want to break anything
>thinks turbocharger and supercharger are the same thing

>Why does your car have three pedals?
People unironicly say this?

maybe in america, in yurop automatics are seen as luxury

>Lol Miata more like Gayata haha
The miata is gay tho

anyone dumb enough to say that would probably not even notice the extra pedal until they sat in the driver's seat, so it's only the kind of thing said by girlfriends who might have the privilege of driving their SO's car.

>manually downshift an automatic
>"OMYGOD YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK SOMETHING"

I mean it was an A4OD but fucking hell mom, you engine brake by turning the overdrive off what the fuck do you know?

>meanwhile in russia
>wow user why your car has TWO pedals? you must be rich

People call the miata gay because they have nothing to put dirt on it. It's a good rwd cheap reliable car and people who hate it for no reason have nothing bad to shame the car with so they just call it gay. The same thing a 12 year old kid would say while playing call of duty because he has nothing againts the person who is beating him so he resorts to petty insults. You are no different then a 12 year old kid.

nah, it's more like
>hey user, why do you drive an auto? are you retarded?
at least where I live

It's still gay though, that's just the image the car has.

Small cute convertibles are always going to be seen as feminine/gay, that's why they're known for being hairdresser's cars.

Sounds like someone is too poor for a new car.

Well im not gay but my boyfriend said he would rather drive a mini than my miata.

>when normies explain to me that they bought a over-priced V6 luxury vehicle because of the gimmicky shit features like a dash ipad, park assist, auto windshield wipers, etc

>tfw just painted my wheels black

delet this

>picking FF over FR
He sounds like a homosexual in denial and is obviously a shit driver. Leave him.

>Just completed my 5-year indentured servitude paying almost double what my car would have cost in cash, so I’m going to sell it for a loss undoing all that hard work and doing it all over again while my wife’s boyfriend sleeps in the bed I also bought in installments.

Is having a boyfriend gay?

No it is not and I am a male

>in yurop automatics are seen as luxury

nope.

>be my dad
>take car for MOT
>pass
>mechanic says he needs new air filter
>tells me
>"Oh should I do that?"
>"Nah, I'm letting him do it. Just thought you wanted to know cause you love cars."
>"You do realize you're probably saving about 50 bucks in labor and a load of time if I do it?"
>"But what if something goes wrong? That'll be a hell of a lot more expensive."
>nigger it's a fucking air filter

>B-but it's got 80k now, I drive it a lot you know. I need something more reliable.

>Car has never once broken down

baka. desu is pretty funny desu my senpai.

>where's the radio?
>where the a/c

i swear i'm pulling the passenger seat next

>paying almost double what my car would have cost in cash
Poor people actually believe this.

This kill the ford, id try everything else like braking with my foot outside the doors before stressing that trannie

>what do you mean there's no aux
>how come there's no air-con
>you shouldn't downshift just because it sounds good it's a waste of fuel
>your car is too loud
>you should get a SUV they're safe and reliable

>for ages men called their transport machines by female names and pronouns
>somehow having a car that exudes the image of a woman is gay

A Miata is not a chick car. Low, RWD, short wheelbase, not really a good car for a Stacy. Women like big """"safe"""" cars with no road feel and lots of power.

It's a feminine car for sure, but that means a man driving it is the exact opposite of gay.

Your dad sounds like a mom.

Some men don't like Miatas because they're convertible. For some reason people think driving a convertible is a correlation to being gay

Not long after that it actually blew up and we had it rebuilt.

Then she gave it to me and I sold it to a dudebro friend who promptly understeered into a guardrail trying to race my Dart and a month later double-gasketed the filter and threw a rod while revving at an RX-7.
Oh yeah and he threw dual flowmasters and a pod filter on it so at least its final moments on the road involved being as obnoxiously loud as possible.

Some men can go and buy a hardtop, then.

That sounds like a childish personal insecurity that shouldn't be projected onto other people.

>>Teslas are good cause they save the environment

is keeping a shitbox for 200k miles till it dies or something more environmentally friendly than buying a brand new ecoshit car like a tesla when you consider all of emissions to actually build the new car

>son the lease on your mom's 2013 Honda civic is coming up why don't you buy it
no thanks my car is fine
>but it's newer and only has 70 000 km
So my car only had 90 k and I've put on 40 000 in just over a year
>and how much money have your spent fixing it?
About $60 total for sway bar links for the original safety and cleaning products
>but if you buy her car you wouldn't have had to spend that
What's not said..
>user buy your mom's car so she won't be charged for going over the allowed mileage in the lease agreement.

In Europe if you have an automatic you get laughed at

your dad sounds like my dad, except I can't work on my dad's car anymore because in my country it is ilegal to work on a hybrid or electric car without passing a 3 week course on how to be safe around one

>Yeah, it has to be taken to mechanic

>2012 car
>Runs/looks like shit with scratches on paint everywhere

>Leasing cars
> "Do you think you can fix my car?"

Cars are just not environmentally friendly at all and I don't understand why people think mining lithium is any different to mining steel or aluminum in terms of sustainability. You're fucking up the planet trying to get at it no matter what you do. At the same time, Tesla is making high dollar cars. Being ecologically friendly to manufacture is not the point otherwise they would make shitboxes with recycled plastic body panels like Saturn was doing.

>without passing a 3 week course on how to be safe around one
you need three weeks to be told not to touch the bright fucking orange wires covered in warning labels?

yes

>bro restart the race it wasnt far the car kept denying my shift

>my boyfriend

1/10 not a real grill, GTFO.

>Just paid this car off, time to trade it in and get a new one!
I hope you realize only Americans do this.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your parents sound pretty dumb desu senpai

>Wait for moment to launch
>Eurobeat is a boomin
>hold rpm at around 2000
>green light
>bite the clutch and throttle up
>fast shift to second
>perfect shift into third
>Turn coming
>o heck, here we go
>take the bend
>off throttle, clutch, e-brake, back end comes out
>clutch out, throttle hard and hold turn with countersteer
>complete perfect drift
>met with DEJAVU right at the end
>passenger bro laughs and is like
>"LOL LOOK AT SPEED RACER OVER HERE"

LOL WHY DO YOU NEED A TRUCK user

>porsh is a waste of money bro
>buy a mustang lol wtf

>wow your car is a modern classic, true rare
>saw one go on mecum jackson for like 500,000 dollars

99% need it to compensate for their small height and microdick

>same thing happened with me but it was a 2014 Ford Mondeo hatchback
>wanted me to get rid of my R32 GT-R
>went into huge months long war over me disobeying them and not being practical and wasting money
>i only just got rid of my R32 and recently got a 33 GTR and she had to put down several thousand because she did fuck knows how much over the mile limit because soccer mum
>they still fucking hate me for it and wont talk to me
ATTESA is life

normie spotted

Especially now that most of that shit comes standard on new base model toyotas. My wife's Prius can park itself and its not even the highest trim

>trucks are the perfect family vehicles

Now did you paint them hat glossy black or hat shit where it's just spray can cheap black. Are they even stock wjeela, because that's what I was referring to.

>why would you buy a station wagon, just get an SUV or crossover

Why don't you have a radio or a/c?

Good choice my br/o/
Always choose your dreams over compensating for other people's failures

>son buy this piece of shit car that will be worth nothing soon to cover up our fuck up
>no
>well fuck you

>You are driving stick? Are you poor, or you are an idiot?
>Why you are changing oil and brakepads yourself? Are you poor?
>Why do you need THAT MUCH tires?
> *passenger messing with radio and A/C all the fucking road*

they care fuck all about cars aside from fixing theirs when it breaks and constantly spout shit about practicality over style
when i told them it was worth 20 to 30 grand which can be triple to quadruple to what that shitbox was worth their response was
>its not our fault you wasted money on a car that youre gonna have to get rid of, maybe you can put it toward getting yourself a nice girl and starting a family

>because low
>rwd/awd>fwd/4wd

>having a mile limit on something that you pay monthly for and don't even get to own at the end

Leasefags, everyone

>user you're making good money now why don't you get a new car
>You're in your 30s now you should get an SUV or a crossover you have a very active lifestyle that would be the perfect car for you
>Why is your car so loud?

Although I have to give it to my dad he actually likes my old car, while I'm away from home he drives it to work periodically just to keep the battery charged and so it doesn't sit, I've owned a bunch of these things in varying states of disrepair and he seems to think this is the best one I've owned

>tfw watched my old man grab gears in it getting on the highway

I totally understand the A/C, because I deleted mine as well, but why no radio? Unless the interior is completely stripped, that doesn't seem like it would accomplish much.

You don’t qualify for 0% APR either senpai.

The other 1% can’t afford a normal daily

The Miata is gay because it looks gay

>had to explain to my dad that "unitraction" does not mean "one-wheel drive" and does not exist
>and that "positraction" does not mean "two-wheel drive" but is just chevy's brand name for their limited-slip differentials

You are incorrect on bothe accounts. For example, positraction (g80) is a locker and puts both rear wheels to work. The limited slip action is for turning since one wheel needs to spin more than the other on a turn.

>Where's your backup camera?
>Why don't you just take it to a mechanic to get it fixed?
>Whats that whistling sound? Whats that sound everytime you step on the clutch
>What's a clutch?
>What's a manual?
>Oh my car has manual too! (No it doesnt its a tiptronic you faggot)
>The trunk won't close on it's own?
And the most INFURIATING thing that normalfags say, especially in my age bracket (early 20s-late teens) is when you own a used car and something reasonable breaks on your 20y/o car (a knob, a bulb, a sensor, a cigarette lighter, etc etc) people go
>Thats what you get for buying a used/pos car, should've bought a new one
It's a 20y/o car, some OEM stuff is bound to break; in fact on all these new cars shit comes broken right out of the factory, or is made of plastic and fucks itself within 1000 miles (Looking at you tesla). Its like I go "Oh yeah the sunroof doesn't open below 45f until the car warms up" and you can feel people going "This car is a piece of shit why did he buy it"
oh and also
>I love the BRZ/FRS/86, they're such good/fast cars, and it's so cool that they're all built on the same platform, I've never seen car companies do that before

>and it's so cool that they're all built on the same platform, I've never seen car companies do that before
i don't think any of them actually say that because everyone's aware that it's the same fucking car

>positraction is dangerous and can kill you in a fishtail slide!

One more thing
>Your car sure likes to drift lanes a lot, is this thing properly aligned?
It was properly aligned. Tire pressure was fine too. Turns out her dumb 2017 SUV has some lane departure shit that steers you back into your lane if you start to drift out of it. She literally cannot be trusted to drive a car without lane departure because she'll drift into oncoming traffic or another vehicle.

most people are

having a new car is what makes them poor in the first place, plus their other fifty fucking lines of credit

It's not seen as a serious sportscar either. Everyone running one in SCCA has chassis bracing out the ass and a roll bar because the stock miata is actually a terrible and deadly track weapon by merit of being a convertible

>but...the driving experience!

Automatics are seen as women and fleet cars even in Eastern Europoor.
No one believes an automatic is a luxury item by it self.

something tells me there's a reason why your dad doesn't trust you with an air filter

>You are driving stick? Are you poor, or you are an idiot?
They have a point. Manual is going the way of the dodo, and is an antiquated technology. It is slower, clunkier, and more prone to breakage than a modern day automatic.

Sorry to burst your bubble, gramps, but times are a changing, and you either sink or swim in this automotive world. For all intensive purposes though, people like you are a diamond dozen, and even though you're a champ at the bat waiting for the manual to make a comeback, it won't. Trust me, it won't. When it comes down to brass stacks, perhaps this is a blessing in the skies.

It is time to move on...

>Cheap
Not even slightly
>Aftermarket jdm crap everywhere installed by Hyundai techs
>Bird's nest of wires and clusters
>Rusted
>"I know what I got, no low ballers." Ads.
>Suspension cut springs for the Mexicant slammed look
>Uneven wear on tires.
It's a meme car at this point.

No, they're for old people or retards.

t. Bong

>shouldn't use the handbrake when you park

What do these people think it's for? Sick skids?

>When it comes down to brass stacks
Lol

You have a mom

>intensive purposes
silly user, that's not ri--
>diamond dozen
oh i get it, you're "trolling"

>sits at home all day getting fat scrolling thru the 4chans
>expects father to respect him
Maybe I'm wrong

>Why does it smell like gas?
>Why does it sound so weird when you get on it?
>Oh my god it's a 1975? That's so old
>user, we need to talk. That car's too expensive.
>It's so weird looking!
>Don't you know it's not safe?
>user, you care about that car too much.

I don't care what anyone says. This Z is the last thing I have of my dad's, and I've literally lost 3 relationships because I put this car ahead of them. Not that I care.

good man

newfag