Fuck you Nissan

Fuck those nipps, and fuck the frogs at Renault. They've run the fucking Datsun name through the mud with the Datsun Go they are trying to sell to poo in loos, an ncap rating of zero, it fucking collapsed during the ncap test. And rebadging shitty Ladas? Fuck this.

Fuck.

And they have the gall to act like a respected and loved brand still..

Who at Nissan headquarters sat down and said this sorry excuse for a car was worth ruining a historic brand name?

Datsun always was a shitty brand for poorfags so I don't see the problem
> uh hurr muh Fairy lady
it was a shit car back in the days Already stop being a cuck
> born in Le wrong generation it's a legend hurr durr
no it was a shitty wannabe Ferrari for gooks that couldn't afford a real one

No one, absolutely no one buys Nissan or Datsun in India. Even Renault was a dead brand and have only recently brought a few good cars. Both Renault and Nissan sell crap cars here. They are absolute niggers. Fuckers are playing with our lives.

Fucking fags.

Who gives a shit about the fairlady, the best datsuns were the Sunny and the Cherry. Fun, reliable and minamilist cars.

It's not about making the fastest or the most luxury ride, it was about making a car for the working class that you could also enjoy. Not making death traps for pajeet, or rebadging Ladas.

It's just a brand name. All the cars made under Datsun were still Nissans anyway, who fucking cares?

Listen, China and India are like the West before the 80s. They have no fucking clue about safety and dont give a fuck about it either. All of Americas favorite classic cars are fucking death traps. If I had the money I would go make cars/trucks/buses/scooter/motorcycles for Indians. Make the cheapest shit you can and dont spend a fucking poobuck on RD for safety. There will be a solid 30 years before the Indian government even starts talking about safe cars.

WTF where do I get that headunit

I wasn't kidding tho

Indian market, man.

By the way, Indian-made Hyundai I10 performs much worse, that Turkish i10 or Korean Kia Picanto.

You are right, no one in India gives a fuck about personal safety and the government doesn't care because there are so many people, that a few dying doesn't really affect anyone.

No one buys a Datsun/Nissan here though. They have 0 brand value and are only bought by fleet operators.

This (mah nippa)

the new Micra looks cool. Too bad it doesn't have bigger engines.

this looks like a throwback to the nissan pao which was cute and cool i would like my imaginary french dream girl to drive a renault like this before coming home to edge me with a handjob

I'm not seeing the comparison to the Pao desu.

i meant the interior, sorry

Thats what I meant as well.
I don't see the comparison between the Pao's interior and the Datsun Go. Maybe I'm blind, who knows.

>Datsun was always the cheap Nissan brand
>Revive it to sell cheap cars

I see no problem here.

Grow up.

No Datsun was always the Nissan brand they used overseas.

You can't be the cheap nissan brand, when internationally there were no other nissans, you are just the Nissan brand.

Also they made cheap cars, yes, but they made cheap fun and functional cars, not just pumping out the cheapest possible road legal in India car they could.

Nissan is shit in North America too, I've worked in an Infiniti dealer as well which isn't amazing either.

fucking cvt's everywhere, most platforms outdated as hell, poor fit and finish especially on American built Nissan's

I wouldn't pin it on Renault, the only decent thing Nissan have atm came from Renault.
>VQ