Would This Get Me Rich Quick?

I have 2000 dollars. I invest a 200 into 10 penny stocks during their dip and get a 1 to 5% increase for each.

Thats an easy 20 - 40 dollars in total for a day. And if i have an RH cash account, I would just need to wait 3 days each.

Should I try?

Sure, except for the part where sometimes the 'dip' sometimes turns into a nosedive.

200*(1-5%) =between 2$ & 10$
200*(1-5%)10=between 20$ & 100$

so I'm confused about your strategy..
How do you factor in loss?
How about days you don't trade?

And most importantly pattern day trader?..

How do you know they'll get a guaranteed 1-5% increase?

Yes, you should try.

Penny stocks can always fall further or get de-listed, making it much harder to sell what you have. Furthermore, if you sell when they've gone up 5% max, you're going to miss out on all of the best gains even while you're suffering through the worst crashes. It might take awhile, but it'll most likely be a net loss overall.

Ahh, yes, the classic "1 to 5 percent daily return on every stock" strategy. One of Veeky Forums's favorite pipe dreams.

Yes. 20 to a 100. 100 being a really good day
I dont think much could happen in a day. I think I could on to each stock for a week to see if something happens

wrong graph

Yeah. But this one allows me to day trade. Plus i have 10 chances per 3 days to make a profit

Just curious if anyone has done this
i know i could get a 20% return. This has happened a couple time for me, but im trying to be more realistic.

Bro you can't trade more than three times in one day or you get hit with pattern day trader and get hit with fat trade restrictions unless you get over 25k equity

do it but know a real job is better and pays more in the long run..

invest 2000 in ETH
ride to the moon
pull out at ~500
now you have 50000$ congratulations

Yea m8, watch the hottest tickers and they rebound a little about 30-1 hour from shooting abit since the morning. Watch the volume that's all m8

yea, totally perfect plan why didnt i think of this!!!!!!!!

because you're a homosexual

seriously its just like scalping jnug

just memeing, but srs good luck getting consistent 1-5% gains over a long period of time.

thats 260%-1300% per year
(5 trading days a week, 52wks a year)

most investors are good if they can get >10% per year consistently

they have 90k+ 10 million in their accounts though

JNUG and AMD are the biggest failures of the week.
Probably not going to do it. Wanted to know if anyone else has done it before.

But, I will say that I have made huge returns on Penny stocks before, just with 140 dollars.

I think a penny stock will shoot up at least once since market opening like this user said.

nak

:,(

>mfw pumped another 500$ into this bad boy on friday
>mfw 1,200$ total holdings of NAK
>mfw thats 60% of my robingGoy portfolio
come at me memers