/felmg/

Sunwell edition

Alliance Guild
discord.gg/C2e3wfN

their discord keeps expiring so ask someone for invite here

Horde Guild
discord.gg/rYBrssY

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out july 21st. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

>EJ archive links
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>How do I play/gear my class?
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>When is it going to come out?
July 21st 3PM EST

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Z5VyXQu
discord.gg/jd5GhAv
discordapp.com/invite/TvDzTmX
discord.gg/C2e3wfN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck all your guilds

Mocky!

Don't join DMCA/Awoo if you don't understand what Loot Council is
If you accept random people that you don't know and never met in your life the choice in what you can loot or not then join them

Keep in mind that DMCA/awoo is made up of the core from MoH on Elysium. They are known for running a very biased loot council and if you bring up any kind of complaint you are silenced by being kicked or ostracized. Their current roster is primarily made up of their core from Elysium which is mediocre in terms of skill at best. They are having trouble recruiting due to their behavior on Elysium ruining their reputation here. They are simply trying to find more slaves to carry them through content so they can hoard the loot for themselves. They do not care about you.

I would highly suggest avoiding this guild. I will not suggest any guild to avoid appearing biased myself but there are plenty posted in the Felmyst guild recruitment forum to choose from.

Redpill me on redpills

HORDE GUILD: discord.gg/Z5VyXQu

Rogues any good in PvE? Will groups take me with them for CC?

>muh loot council boogeyman

bullshit post damage control. was in MoH and non clique. Everything that guild did was fine and expected from 50+ random people on the internet. Spreadsheets and everything for attendance along with one of the fastest MC clears. Always active and drama was really only for the people that participated in it. Good guild overall.

QUICK! POST YFW YOU DIDN'T PLAY ON ELYSIUM!

wants (You) today!

If you want an established guild full of private server veterans, who play the game for fun, not drama, then join today!

discord.gg/jd5GhAv

way to go mod, now there's three threads
they hired the right guy for sure

be ready to shill a lot because this is never going away
you will not scam people anymore

shut up you fucking tranny shill. if you ask anyone on this general about that core the first thing that comes up is how terrible the loot distribution was.

see

This meme is still being pushed.
K E K
E K E
K E K

No you will spam "LF Heal/Tank for BM" in Shattrath your whole life just to be rekt by hunter/warlock on dps meter.

Post your favorite godsmack song.

meme guild, meme discord, literally noone is actually rolling on Gummy from them

I can confirm
I was in DMCA/awoo and we first cleared every content even on retails
The loot system was fair and me a total newfag was able to get full geared in only 3 days!

>their discord keeps expiring so ask someone for invite here

Except the guild discord link literally in the last thread works perfectly fine. Mods delete this thread or you're going to start seeing some shit

literally just autists repeating what they heard from another angry autist. everything was based on attendance with people that show up the most getting the most/best loot, in full public view. I literally don't remember a single thing being said bad about the guild/loot in 8 months outside of this thread, which leads me to believe its all false flags.

>along with one of the fastest MC clears

Amlith...

Real Horde guild, looking for more people to join us on launch.
Join our Discord now and read the announcements: discord.gg/Z5VyXQu

And everytime I ask for proof shitters like you show up , althought to the guy that brought up Squish, I honestly don't know what to say about that, I wasn't there when that happened.

Literally random fag guild damage control. MoH was 10/10 Veeky Forums guild, if you don't agree you aren't in it lol

proof?

>
>Real Horde guild
>Real guild
>Real

Just give it a rest dude.

See:
The "loot council" is literally made up of a group of friends that run everything and pat themselves on the back. Any time one of them gets loot, they always come out with a justification like "he does so much!" except so singular person does much work at all

Babymetal...

that didn't really happen though is what the people actually in the guild are saying

name 1 person that was kicked/ostracised

>mandate decides to move to felmyst
>sells their elysium characters
>uprising against their loot whore ways
>guild is made up of their 'core' which is a bunch of shit tier players who spam memes in discord
>unable to recruit anyone due to poor reputation gained over multiple servers
BTFO
T
F
O

now if only Baka would kill itself...

Autotrash
Babymetal
Puddi

wtf I love bullying now

i-if we change name on every servers no one will recognize us

>Any time one of them gets loot, they always come out with a justification like "he does so much!"
But that literally never happens. We have most important pieces decided beforehand and discussed CL to players.

I don't play with Veeky Forums guilds but from an outsider perspective you guys are coming across as defending way too hard, which almost always means something.
Maybe it's false flagging, I have no idea. Just saying. If it isn't, maybe consider cooling it. 25man isn't that tough to fill up and it seems like you guys are already set.

Join today!
discordapp.com/invite/TvDzTmX

>eu goes to bed
>the thread actually has quality discussions now

ahh...okay so this is how it works...

actually, babymetal and auto are the only people MoH has bullied out (though they both quit on their own accord)

>discussed CL to players

lmao this never happened. do you think lumikaru and babymetal talk about their loot decisions beyond calling people they pass over for loot shitters.

Aaaaaa Mocky's legs!

Yep, decided beforehand amongst yourselves. Not once did I ever see loot discussion, aside from the accuria thing

the point is just to warn people about scam

What the fuck do you expect. It's the same old bullshit since people from MoH decided to roll on Felmyst.
People are apparently assmad we made it through shitty MC on a russian server. I have no idea why.
I saw just about the same, if not more, sperging about loot in and . Which is to say minimal.

What the fuck, how do faggots get off to this?

Man it's because it's every single thread, it's people repeating bullshit so they can peddle their own guilds, arguing about the people that said that the guild was full of trannies actually worked out to the point where the tranny shitposting went down by a fuckton.

>euros go to bed
>mods made a critical fuck up

>quality discussions
the falseflagging or the desperate literal who guild shitposting?

Join the only real non loot council guild!

provides a chill atmosphere, experienced raid leader, established and transparent loot system where players have the influence, not a clique!

Join us! discord.gg/C2e3wfN

I'd be happy to admit that american mods are shit and american posters are amazing while the reverse is true for european mods and european posters

>druid and paladin tier loot
wow it's fucking nothing, they have no say in real items

>you're just mad that we were successful
the only thing you were successful at was funneling loot to your core and keeping the members who were actually pulling their weight from getting geared. you will never have a fair loot system because none of you are decent human beings.

Guilds should honestly be permanently removed from OPs from now on in these threads. Any thread that advertises a guild should just be ignored in favor of ones without by default. It's a huge cause of shit-posting and is a simple fix. Advertise in the thread but not in the OP because it literally just results in people lying and other stupid shit because of competing guilds.

There really is no argument against this. There hasn't been an OP in the last week that didn't include shit-posting in the OP. Every single time someone adds some stupid shit like (this is the dead guild dont join this) or you have that retarded faggot who keeps pretending like guilds don't have a permanent link because it's so xD funneh!!!!

From here on out any OP with a guild in it should be dismissed to save these threads from your discord fucking autism.

Neither of them handles loot anymore, because they proved they can't and shouldn't be allowed to in early MC's though.
Healers have their spreadsheet for important loot distribution prepared by now.
So do melee/hunters for the most part.

>amerifags get home from work
>the thread gets pruned/deleted

whoa...so this is the power...of the red white and blue

>accuria thing

yeah they 'discussed' whether or not it's okay to give accuria to Infamy, a hunter, who happens to be the guild discord owner; translators note to shitters: accuria is NOT a Hunter item.

you are so retarded, these threads have from 50 to 80 posters, the people of Veeky Forums in discord go up to 200+, the Veeky Forums discord guilds have 30-40 members and 60-100 members, you are not going to exclude more than half the people on these threads just because you don't like their communication tool, also, keeping them out of the OP just brings up more shitposting mongoloid, you are the sort of retard that think that if you close your eyes the problem will go away

Hey, remember those blue sets Blizzard added at vendors in late TBC that needed honored rep to buy? Will they be available at launch?

I rolled with moh on elysium and was horde on k2 and still got loot so please let me know who you were in moh since you act like you know anything about the guild

Don't join this guild
Girl GM

>keeping the members who were actually pulling their weight from getting geared
Examples user. Who was kept from getting geared and actually did his job?
Sylviee? The well-deserved guild first Vis'kag rogue that basically got all the loot he wanted except for t1 shoulders (not a good call in this case)?
Or maybe Samfu, who was fed loot out the ass and quit over a meme book from Onyxia?
Do provide specifics.

THE SAME FUCKING THING WAS SAID ON ELYSIUM. Then what happens? Oh, they got promoted when we started raiding because they deserved it and the whole loot whoring bullshit started again. You're acting like they will never have any power in the guild ever again because you fucking demoted them on discord. We have seen that is absolute bullshit.

what's wrong with that?

>real items

good thing virtual pixels in a game aren't real

Reminder that Earwen/Luthien is still a fucking officer so some unfathomable reason

How many dicks do I have to suck to be a member of the clique?

is now recruiting! We are a discord free guild and looking for all members to join! We are the true alliance felmyst guild!

a real girl or fe(male)?

everything
kys for even asking

then why do you even need to shill any guilds in the thread if you have that many in a discord?
Are you even reading what you type?

>accuria is NOT a Hunter item
>16 agi 2% hit covering for most of Hunter hit needs
>not a Hunter item
Meanwhile other Accurias went to Bart, one of the only dps warriors who actually has a decent prebis tanking set, Dads, because it was a gigantic milestone upgrade and two rogues. One of which didn't even play with MoH before Elysium.

Everyone knows girls kill raiding guilds. It happens to normies and it will happen to the autists in here.

Even trannies fuck us over how can we expect to control the power of a female. They either need to be relegated to social status or removed completely

why would anyone promote Babymetal the local retard after he fucked up as an officer, he is never getting power again, from what guild are you, I want to know what you are selling.

only 4, 2 if you are a girl

Mocky, this HAS to stop

One alliance guild has drama from two previous servers, ely and k2. Lot's of issues with loot and on Gummy they are going with a loot council and the same clique.

The other one doesn't have Loot Council

Which one to join?

Really makes me go hmmmm

so it literally went to people who literally had the most raid attendance and who literally put in the most effort.

This is about Elysium you retarded ape. Because, surprisingly, the Felmyst guild has no officers as of yet because it has a grand total of 0 lvl 70 characters that are ready to raid.
Babyshitter is not an officer anymore and never will be one, because he's a retarded attention whore who cannot handle anything other than flash of light spam.

We WILL raid

>going back to the pretending there is a girl playing with Veeky Forums currently
its like the grand circular cycle of shitposting that never ends.

the one that isn't reading is you, we have the right to be here, we are the majority and do it because we want to, go suck a dick, we are not going away only because you want to.

the other one hasn't even tried yet, let's not bring up the track record of your current members, because that just brings up alot more shitposting. merove, indi,
snoipah

>tfw take break from leveling to gank in redridge
>laying waste to gay alliance losers
>stupid patrolling guard keeps aggroing on me so i have to kill him
>a few days of this and a GM whispers me
>tells me i'm getting banned for 72 hours for "killing NPCs"
>only NPC i killed was just a fucking GUARD
>d/c'd before i can even reply
>never log back again because of alliance favoritism

>mfw finally seeing it die after 7 months

Attendance yes, as for effort opinions vary.

Este hilo si que vale mierda. Desearia que alguien golpeara a los travestis hasta que se les deforme la cara.

>let me do some epic namedropping and present it as an argument

LITERALLY KYS

Hey, hey, we made alot of changes and uhh you have nothing to worry about ok? We are totally going to be better this time. Just please come explain the strat to us and if our dps is low just ignore that cause uh we're undergeared and we need the gear to do dps, i mean look at your dps its pretty high you dont really need the gear but obviousyl we do with our low dps and stuff so uhh if you dont mind ill take that and give this to the other class leader okay thats good next boss

>Lot's of issues with loot
Do name some of them. There's apparently "lot's" of those so please provide specifics.

>so much cancer in one post
Mention high school starting in the summer or some trannie shit, bring up loot council as well.
As it is I give you 3/10, needs improvement.

i mean 1 more raid of attendance is 1 more raid of effort. plus those people were always top dps of their respective classes and farmed the most consumables, for every raid. It's 40 random people from the internet, people make mistakes but overall it was a good guild. Not even top tier guilds are fucking perfect.

Every single time anyone mentions that guild or the core the first thing that comes up is loot issues. Do you think that is just a coincidence? If it was an isolated incident then it wouldn't be brought up every single time.

>DMCAIDF wants to pretend there is no discussion of the past issues in this or previous thread
top zozzle

>infamy: PLEASE ACCURIA IS A HUNTERS ITEM I SWEAR
>other officers: no shush you can't have it

wtf i hate the clique...