ITT: Cars that are far away from home and probably lost

Deutschland

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/307279026542739456/389515270860963841/unknown.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Budapest, Hungary

Savannah, Georgia

Thats a fucking Thai-edition Hilux... god knows what its doing in the US

Probably on its way to the Caribbean.

Panama charges are ludicrous.

Atlanta has the second biggest film industry in the U.S after Hollywood, they were probably used as a set piece during a shooting.

legend says only two days later, there were three piles of rust on that trailer/

Hilux = Tacoma

NIce meme

triggered weeb faggot detected

>haha guys, I sure got him, ahaha, I mean you'd be an idiot to think that those were the same haha

very true. odd choice of prop though. must be oddly specific

seeing american cars in europe makes me happy. especially old land barges not sure why

You would be surprised how popular those are. When stuff reaches 30 years old the taxes just kinda disappear for the most part, and as such it becomes quite cheap to own one for a weekend/nice weather vehicle

Golly, this image is top-tier comfy.

>comfy
>dutch angle

Ok dudester whatever you say

You also have the "Japs are for fags"-guys who only want either american or german, or both

obligatory

Syria

I wish I had a picture of the G-wagen I saw once in Vancouver. It had legit German plates, and was kitted out for camping/overlanding.

Was surprised seeing Dodge Magnum RT in Iceland

10/10 awesome Pr

Funnily enough, I have one of a G-Wagen myself, taken in Galveston, Texas.

i think i might have seen that one lul

iveco truck in japan

C4 Corvette in Bucharest, that was a pleasant sight.

I saw a lifted (my car could possible drive under it) GMC truck last week, here in the Netherlands.

>tfw you take the wrong exit and you end up in Germany with a shrunken trailer

I saw a fucking Nissan Figaro in central Florida like 2 days ago

This isn't my picture, but the car was this color

I've seen other jdm and weird cars around here, like a r34, r33, r32, I've seen a Toyota soarer, an alfa Romeo alfetta gtv6, some rhd Toyota Land cruiser, a rhd BMW e30 wagon

VW Brasilia, Bahrain.

>ayooo *smacks lips*
>hol’ Up

Ah kanichiwa michael Jordan san.

>whatchu be driving there Charlie chan

> you like automobile ?

Yeah what th’ muffuck is dat. Look like a Bentley n shiett

Ah! Toyota century ! Most thoughtful automobile of executive nippon oho!

>where Can I gibs me one of those? I wanna put 30” wheels on it and sides swipe a broken down Escalade while fleeing from the five oh over a crack sale to a narc.

Ah! Senior Nippon diplomatic staff only. No niggers allowed
>. Whatchu say boy! Dats a hate crime!

Ah. Bill Cosby San, I have diplomatic immunity.............
Nigger ^_^

Opel Astra in Green Bay, Wisconsin

The moral of that story is don't be a lazy fuck and sell your company vehicle without first removing all markings.

This post is a fucking mess

>sell

it was more than likely stolen by those savages.

Wasn't that or the previous gen sold as Saturn Astras in the US anyway?

I see so many old Figaro's in the UK. Why are they so popular?

The guy who owned it before was in Texas, he traded it in on a new truck and the dealer sent it to auction before removing the vinyl, and the people who bought it from the auction exported it to Saudi Arabia, and from there it ended up in ISISs hands because Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism, not our staunch allies the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

They are on that odd spot where they are neither remarkably rare nor a very common sight.
Seems like through Europe there is a very widespread niche that likes the big luxobarges and muscle cars that come with their stock bald eagle screaming FREEDOM
So come spring, you see them come out of their hidey-holes every other saturday.
Pretty fun to see them on country roads overtaking dirty SUVs too.

Washington DC is filled with cars that have no business being here. The one that really with out with me recently was this black dude driving a Mitsubishi Delica.

I think they were cheap to buy new in Jpn, so they got imported fast. I've never seen one in the states aside from that one.

I think they're cool but kinda ugly
Id in one if they were cheap enough

LMAOOO NIGGERS AMIRITE XDDD

Upvoted

Noble M400 in Colorado

Noble never gets talked about here, I assume they're good but I don't know for sure

Veeky Forumstists struggle to afford Boxters, and only benchrace the biggest names, of course no one is ever going to bring up Noble.

I saw one last summer in Mallorca
probably the weirdest car I've ever seen

I'm sure it's a great car, and I love how it looks, but why the fuck does it have Sonata tailights?

DOT approval

cannot unsee

I remember in one top gear episode hammond managed to disintegrate the clutch when downshifting to spool up the turbo. Probably not the best PR.

Jesus
At least they look better here than on the sonata

Probably awful for them yeah

What the fuck are you trying to say

hold the fuck on a second! Did they make LHD Centurys for US diplomats? I have to get one of those

pretty sure that's a Saturn Astra with Opel badges. Here in Germany many people get Vauxhall badges for their Opels too

Aussie police car in Baltimore, MD

The Caprice PPV was on sale in the U.S until earlier this year when it went out of production along with the entirety of Holden.

I actually rented one on Turo when I went to see my family in L.A.

Still looks like it took a wrong turn and ended up in the wrong part of town tho

I saw a Geely suv on the I-15 between St George and Las Vegas

Phone was in "too hot" mode and couldnt get a picture

Aw damn, hate when that happens.

Could it have been pic related?

Careful Kenichiro, DeKwon and his cousin will find out where you park that thing and hotwire it.

Although they will get caught pretty quickly because there are only like 7 of those in the country so it isnt like they can ever drive it anywhere. But when you get it back it may be stanced with 24s and have a fart cannon in the trunk.

>god knows what its doing in the US
Being stripped and outfitted for SOCOM. The Savannah GA part was the clue. They're widely used overseas s they blend in with local vehicles better.

Is this a Packard? Nice whip though.

who the fuck managed to get a laguna to california.
And why.

I think so. or maybe it was a little more round in the rear

dis car very lost

That thing looks like it's scared for its life.

he in da tree

I get so fucking triggered when I see American classics in a foreign country. Feels like they're robbing us of our heirlooms, theres only so many of them left, even if that number is pretty big.

I know it's hypocritical because I'm completely okay with stealing all the mint condition foreign cars and leaving them with nothing. It's a deep seeded American trait of "gimme everything, fuck you". Oh well.

>owning a cuck iphone with nanny programming

I can overheat and fry my galaxy any day of the week, fuck the police

eh. got it like 3 years ago, just using it till it dies cause im a cheapass

The dealer had agreed to remove the markings
I thought it went to Turkey?

Mercury Marauders in Germany

most interesting post in this thread. my aunt drives a pristine silver vw variante. to this day.

Can't post the pic so here's a link.

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/307279026542739456/389515270860963841/unknown.png

Fucking MAF as fuck. I want a Marauder someday. German fucks stealing muh luxobarges.

Holy shit dude just post the picture your post is fucking atrocious

Pretty sure that's Nigeria

I remember this

guy traded his truck in for a new one, dealer sold it at auction, it got sent there or some shit. He then started getting calls for supporting ISIS.

damn, that is nice. i need to get myself an old van

Can't remember what it was exactly as this was taken a year ago, but I remember it having a vanity plate that indicated that he had served over seas, for what it's worth.

They look like they were armored. Look at the windows, may be assets on their way to sand dune land.

it was a phone with the 810 processor. stay butthurt androidfag

Its a sexy looking car and mine has been fairly reliable.

Yes and as you can see by the red sidemarker in the bumper this is a saturn

that's a saturn

Its kind of uncanny valley shit this. It looks like a commonwhore but the wheels are wrong, and the lights are just slightly off.

that fucker is right at home there. after seeing some of the shit those k-trucks go through in japan that is literally nothing to it.

You can count all LHD centurys on two hands

Holy Beautiful

Lithuania

And my own car. Not far from home but snow is alien.

Sintra, Portugal

How is that thing allowed on the roads with a US plate?

It is a Commodore Caprice, like more of a luxury version.
There are a lot of different variations of the commonwhore.
>evoke
3.0l v6 making 185kw, has 16 inch rims
>sv6
3.6l v6 making 210kw, has 18 inch rims
>SS
6.2 litre v8 making 304kw has 19 inch rims.
>SS-V
Pretty much the same as the SS, has a few extra goodies.
>SS-V Redline
It looks cooler than the other SS's, it is the one people post pics of.
>Calais
210kw 3.6l v6 or 304kw ls3 options, even better interior than SS-V, better ride quality, more of a luxury car.
>Calais V
same deal as between the SS and SS-V.

Then we have the HSV range,
>Clubsport
Entry level HSV, comes in sedan or wagon.
>GTS
Cost about 10k more than a clubbie, more goodies in it.
>Maloo
They are 80k cars for a neutered one, lose any dreams of owning one.
>Senator
HSV's attept at competing with Mercedes and BMW.
>HSV GTS-R
435kw now, cost another 20k on a regular GTS
>Maloo GTS-R
435kw, blah blah same car but a ute
>GTS-R w1
475kw an an angrier body kit.
cost 160k.

I spent a month in Belgium recently, was surprised at how many American cars I saw. Highlights were
>3 5.0 Mustangs
>1 new Shelby GT350
>1 Camaro ZL1
>1 Ram SRT10
>1 Ram 2500
>1 old AMC Pacer that was always parked nearby
I can't imagine how expensive it must be to drive a Shelby or a ZL1 there.
And yet I only saw maybe 3 European sports cars in total, like 2 M3s and 1 Megane RS.