What's going to be the next meme car after the aw11?

What's going to be the next meme car after the aw11?

when I first came here it was the E30, then it necessary the Miata, now it's this.

what's next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VIEt5NlcTKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FB/FC

Probably 350z, it’s a decent rwd platform that’s starting to get cheap; poorfags will buy them, then proceed to shill on here how they’re the best thing since sliced bread

But they're still pigfat, ugly and ugly.

LS400

must be
>slow
>a 'handeling' car
>cheap
>relatively obscure
Suzuki Cappuccino?

so is the E30, and it's slow too

fuck you. The cappuccino is legit awesome, just like an MX5, but smaller. it even rusts in the same places~~~~

An f20/22c swap would be bretty gud, it's a shame that cappuccino's came with a worthless 64hp 600cc i3.

>he only reads the spec sheets

>90bhp
>it's still nothing

it's nothing if it's powering the pigfat crossover that your mom drives, but in something the size of that, it goes a long way

These days it will be whatever is popular on reddit because someone gave them the idea they were welcome here.

80-90s Dodge Daytona / Chrysler Daytona (Canada) / Chrysler Laser (short lived upmarket one)
Also called the "Chrysler GS Turbo 2" in europe.

Think about a Lebanon Hatchback with pop up headlights, louvers, and options for electronic voice or digital dash. There were 3 generations, the first looked like a streamlined Monza, the second looked like a nice sleek 80s wedge, and the third looks like a half aborted 90s redesign but it grows on people

>Slow- the turbo engines (only ones worth talking about) started at 146hp in 1984 (non-intercooled sohc chrysler aluminum head" and peaked in 1992-3 with a 225hp engine co-designed with lotus, also a VNT version was released with variable nossle timing for that "VTEC BRO" feel.
>Handling - all front engine front wheel drive, will outdo any f-body or foxbody when turning
>They are cheap if you can find them
>Damn well they are obscure, the only car really similar to it (being a small american-designed frond engine fwd turbo hatchback coupe) would be the ford probe, nobody really seeks them out unless they are the shelby trim, and even then they aren't numbered

>Slow
Turbo Daytona was quick for the time

The only think the E30 has going for it is that it looks good

Were the 5 liters really that bad back then?

Once the supply of RWD and manual cars dries up (which it will, manual sales have been dropping to the point where not even base model shitboxes come with them anymore and every manufacturer is dropping RWD platforms), people will drive FWD automatics.

the bmw m3 youtube.com/watch?v=VIEt5NlcTKQ

Look at this, a beta weeaboo virgin mercilessly defending grorious nippon and its gutless dinky cars.

Cappucino confirmed as next miata

The engine is bulletproof, it's ~25-2700 lbs before taking the tar out of the trunk, it has a fantastic mod community and knowledgebase, comfy but simple interior, and of course sexy
>someday I will S54 swap mine I hope

>Only false answers in this thread
So sad! There is only one correct answer and it’s the BMW 328i E36
>pic related

looks great tho
the infinity ones are fucking ugly
350 370 are really fucking nice looking

not to mention its all about handling so lack of power is not a problem for a good driver.
Only shit drivers want more power.

Its actually really fucking good if it is sttripped and stiffened a bit in the hands of a competent driver.
I've seen what its capable of it's the car that convinced me bimmers can amount to something

zzw30

GT86. It will be a while til they get down to chump change meme level, but I can definitely see a wave of 'just get a used FRS' posts for those whose budget is higher but still under 10K.

I love that car and I want one

Where we at bros??

stinger

I actually don't think so. I think the next meme drift car shit will probably be the early year e46s. My reasoning is that e36s are already getting more expensive gradually, while e46s are already starting to go way down.

What the fuck is with retards like this posting all over Veeky Forums?

See you get it, but I was thinking the Autozam, even though it's way too fucking small lol, I think people will still try to make them work.

the mr2 was always a meme

Disgusting. KYS.

Fuck off numale cucklord.

With some very simple stiffening mods (bushings, shocks, springs, strut and roll bars) they handle damn well

Yes.

There's not enough of them left to meme with.

And before those cars it was the Volvo 240.

Next up for memeing is the E36 BMW. A fully 90s car without 90s blob styling, mostly RWD, mostly inline six engines, manual transmissions aren't rare, and they're still cheap for something that isn't totally disposable shitbox appliance tier like a GM J-body or Toyota Echo or Ford Focus. Slight issue of needing a new T-belt before you find it on the classifieds, but hey you wanted muh feels and not an appliance shitbox.

Hey, at least the Fatladies look sporty, you can't say the same about S chassis. With the exception of Silvia, they all look like econoshitboxes, for the longest time I thought a 240sx was a fucking Camry coupe. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the S chassis disappeared simply because people thought they were cheap A to B appliances and just scrapped them the moment a minor mechanical problem arose. It also doesn't help that even when they were abundant in the 90s and 2000s, people treated them as basic bitch shitboxes (which they were).

>indicator stalk on the right hand side
God damn I miss this about my AW11 and brother's NA MX-5.