Checked

>keeps driving like nothing happened

Checked

REPEATING NUMBERS

where the fuck did the deer come from?
the biggest thing you can encounter on road over here is pic related

Probably die

Nice numerals tho

In my area if a pickup hits a deer or moose they tend to get out their guns and finish the job.

Deer dead
Good chance I'd need new lights and bullbar

>be driving car that faces vigorous safety tests to be protective against moose

Yeah a bundle of sticks and 1200lbs of muscle and bone are a little different. They'll fuck up even a semi tractor. If it trips in front of your car you're done.

>a bundle of sticks
You realise when Saab were doing those tests they were simulating the weight and mass of a moose, right?

>driving a car that is literally faggot tested

Throw it in the bed desu

hit back

:3

As soon as I saw the deer I accelerated. Luckily the front end rose so the deer bounced over the roof allowing me to live.

Then I saw a moose in the road. I braked and hunched down to get below the dash. Now my car is a convertible and I have my head.

Call insurance then call the abattoir, have venison steaks later in the week.

Autism-the car

Cry.
Also checked.

fuck off

>calls mommy

feel nothing and continue driving

fuc/k/ it

Trips of truth, volvo brother. Remove bambi pig disgusting. Then drive home and buff out the superficial ding in the bumper, laughing.

Call a cop and exchange insurance information with him.

No but seriously, I nearly hit three of these fuckers coming up the Taconic state parkway one night last month.

Beep beep I'm a Jeep!

>Taconic state parkway
oh yeah.

i fucking hate driving up that road. gone all the way up and down it too many times to count.

Stop short, don't hit it
Get out and shoot it
Drive away really fast

I've gotten away with this...so far.

If I'm on an empty road, drag it into the bushes and have sex with it while it's still warm.

>What do?
Encourage coyotes to move in. They will control the deer population. The downside is that they eat all the feral cats and your mouse and rat population will climb up. Coyotes are not like your dog. They are omnivorous and will eat fruit and certain vegetables too. They will also eat your family pet if they can get hold of it.

There were lots of deer in my area and they ate fenced vegetables. I was outside and saw a deer come back out of my neighbors yard. It took several tries which was why I had come out in the first place wondering what the nighttime noise was. What I heard was it jumping the fence to get in. The fence is taller than I am. It had finished dining and jumped back out.

They've severely damaged my ornamental shrubs and ruined the limb structure of two of my hibiscus shrub/trees. That sucks. The limb damage is permanent since the deer bite and yank.

not live in a flyover/pass through area with these things running amok

:) Cry, because I just hit two standing dead center of the road. Didn't see them because some fuck had his hi-beams on coming the other way.

>hi beams
People who don't turn those off when seeing someone approaching :(
Not cool.

I hit 5 one year in southern ny and pa. First was in a lexus is300 70mph front fender took off driver mirror keep driving. Second was in 93 buick le sabre 70 mph 10 point buck set off air bags fuck whole front end but all the lights still worked so i drove 110mi home. 3rd and forth ran into the side of a ford windstar right at rear tire small ding cracked tail light.
5th was in an audi a6 chased that fucker right off the road but i got him and he fucking flew was like a movie totaled the car got a check.

Dang, those deer really got you to change cars so often. Now I'm waiting for you to be driving down the road in your mint restored Mustang Cobra and you hit another deer with it.

sue that fucker.

Impossible (:

brung it home for dinnar

>quad cab cuck bed

nice pavement princess

triggered

If you got a european car, you can turn and avoid the collision.

If you got an amerifat muscleshit you can't turn so the collision is inevitable, fortunately nothing of value will be lost.

nice balls

shame your wife keeps your balls in her purse..

does she ever take them out so you can play with them?

>Rude truth

kek triggered

>he doesn't keep his food and dogs in the back row
>he doesn't fuck women in the back row
Ok "chad"

>laughs in wild boar

>le comfy sleeping pose

Probably just sit there in despair and pain. Deer would be dead, I'd be alive albeit it fucked up wishing I was dead because in no way can I afford the medical bills or a replacement car.

Boars seems be made out of pure tungsten for their sizes this fuckers are fucking tanks. Almost always survive while taking your front end off the chassis

you process and refrigerate the stupid fuck for your organic meat needs

hello Robbaz

underrated