>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m (embed)

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sagfe6Y4akQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sullik>Cait

lurk more kid

I want to be RAPED by Cait!

I want to be made into her sex slave!

I want her to beat me to a pulp because she thinks it's sexy to beat me to near death!

please don't make the OP about one namefag, just let it be about fallout senpai

Literal who?

How many mods are you guys running?
My NMM Plugin index says 119 for me

Literal you

>deleting two characters is hard says the sperg who writes a total paragraph as a response
lmao

Honestly, if it wasn't for that one avatarfag who constantly evades, I wouldn't know who Cait was

Caitfag is /fog/ Without her this place is hell. Hell!

>Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch requires all DLC

>he didn't pirate the dlc

>being poor or just too lazy to pirate the DLC

I think Caitfag's __ok and I agree that we're definitely in some autistic circle of Hell, but I still think the OP should be about fallout.

It's just my opinion, I'm not gonna make threads

Um wut

The HS version is a clone of my FO4 one to begin with

>Arthmoor being anything more than an incompetent fat cunt

But that one looks better. We want that one in the game. Make it happen Buff.

Is there a torrent with just the DLCs? The only ones I've seen have the full game which is a whopping 30+ gigs to download

T. BDF-CJ
Sad

Eh, way way too much work

I like my FO4 version anyway. If you wanna fap to her just download Honey Select and the corresponding card on their booru.

I've been reloading for a Two Shot Handmade Rifle for 6 fucking hours now, It's 4am. I'm really sick of this shit, Far Harbour added a bunch of fucking useless prefixes that make it even harder to find, I'm not even sure Two Shot is in the prefix list anymore.

It still is, but what the hell dude, just make your own legendaries with a mod if you're gonna just reload for them anyway. Value your time.

Also obligatory

>using legendaries
>georgecostanzainthebattingcage.png

Anything that isn't Two Shot/Wounding/Furious/Explosive is fucking useless, does peashooter damage. I have Overseers Guardian but the Two Shot Handmade Rifle outclasses it in every way so I want it. Modding them or spawning the weapon then adding the prefix feels like cheating.

>modding or spawning feels like cheating
>savescums for hours to cheat the system
user, this much autism will kill you.

>Haven't touched this general in 2 years because I was disgusted by Fallout 4
>Come back to see if FO4 people got bored and left
>Waifufaggotry
>Tripfags
>People posting nudes and breaking rules
I'm gone. Bye.

Bye faggot.

>getting bored of the best bethesda game ever
come on now user, who would do that?

Bye bye

He beat me to it, but I still feel the need to double down on letting you know how crazy stupid you sound.

You won't be saying that when I have a fully upgraded Two Shot Motherfucker that can kill any of the shitters that dare to come near me.

Kill yourselves

Calm down snowflake.

Alright senpai, let us know in another six hours I guess desu

True, "cait a best" version would be the way to go

I'm quite embarrassed and never really meant to namefag. I'm more the wallflower type usually

same desu senpai
>you will never need a doctor's bag and a stimpack after a night with Cait

>assmad circlejerkers

The world would be better off if the poisonous ilk that contaminated the /fog/ general be purged and excised from humanity's history.

The world would be better off if I could suck the farts from Piper's smelly unwashed asshole.

Don't even acknowledge it

Neck yourselves, cunts.

Everyone or just the namefags and waifucancer?
If so definitely. The cult of personality and waifushit infects every general on Veeky Forums, unfortunately, so it's hard to get rid of.

There was no room for ambiguity.

Buff's fine. He has done nothing but been a boon to this community. As long as he keeps his weird furshit out of /fog/.

>T. BDF-CJ
Sad

No namefag is "fine". It's attention whoring at it's worst, treating this board like it's a sign-up forum, they're already fast-tracking the consumerist crap kike fests with /vip/ and the passes.

youtube.com/watch?v=sagfe6Y4akQ

Great thread guys

Lads I've tried everything but I can't get rid of the black underwear that characters wear when naked.

I installed different body mods, activated and deactivated invalidation, uninstalled the mods, tried again.
I can't get rid of it and I don't know why.

Can someone give me a hand?

Drag a rusty knife across your neck.

Stop using NMM as an installer you fucking cancerous nob.

Check data/textures/character and see if there's a black underwear texture in there

Then delete / replace it with an appropriate body texture for whatever you're using

Why are her eyes so far apart.

>The HS version is a clone of my FO4 one to begin with
Hah! no. The body is better proportioned even with the macromastia breasts.

"I just...I just need some space for a while. Clear my head, you know. I'm not used to this sorta stuff. Bein' with you has been great, but it's been tough for me. Trustin' people; it isn't me".

My neurotic brain has played out this exact sort of scenario countless times. Cait's past causing her more issues. She's surrounded by people who want nothing but the best for her, but it doesn't register. She's still caught in her old life.

A conflict between anger and sadness wells up inside me. Anger at her parents for doing this to her. Anger at the raiders who did this to her. Sickening hate for the people who inflicted this state of mind on a little girl.

But sadness. Sadness from the knowledge that no matter how supportive I am, no matter how sure she is in her mind that I'm not judgemental, no matter how many times I prove through my words and actions that I'm hers and hers completely, she still carries with her the burden of her childhood. The world she grew up in.

She expects a knife in her back. No matter how sure I am that knife doesn't exist, it's something she, and I, have to deal with.

My response is as soft as I can make it, with as little indication of the roiling emotions inside of me as possible...

>mfw I thought only one extremely triggered sperg was making /fog/ the unfortunate recipient of his temper tantrum
>there are others

>suddenly I cant talk with anyone because they walk away right as they finish their first dialogue
okay. any fixes for this?

"Cait, anything you need. You know I love you and that will never change. If you need some time alone, I'll be here waiting for you when you decide you're ready. If you want to do things differently, with the settlers or with rebuilding or anything, you only have to say so. None of those things are as important to me as you are Cait. Nothing will come between us as far as I'm concerned. You have all the time you need to think about things, and we'll make whatever changes you want".

"Thanks darling. I feel like shite about all this but I been havin this feeling like I'm gettin' soft and I ain't shakin' it. I gotta do some stuff on me own for a bit. I'll be back".

And with that, she was gone. I'm left standing at the base of the Monument, still going over the conversation in my mind. I must have stood here for a long time, as Heather comes back from keeping watch.

This is the most scared I've ever been. Deathclaws, Glowing Sea, Pickman's Gallery, the Institute. That was all mere mortal danger. This is more than that. This is so much more than that.

I find myself facing the wasteland. Without Cait.

She used to tell me, "There's nowhere else I'd rather be, than right here, by your side". I've never wished to hear her say those words more than I do right now.

I'm using mod manager you cunt.

Thanks, this fixed it.

I think its easier for me to do proportions in a game that shows the head and hair in the preview. OS is kind of a guessing game since it has no feet, hands, or head on the body preview.

interesting. I had this same bug.
I think it was something with Start Me Up, so I just started a new game
wasn't even 30min in anyway

>mfw I thought only one extremely triggered sperg was making /fog/ the unfortunate recipient of his temper tantrum
Makes me lmao

Fuck off

kill yourself

>Trying this hard to not give me (You)s while still responding to me
Admit it, you Obsidiots need me. Without me these threads wouldn't even exist

please don't do that user. I already feel bad about namefagging enough.

>>>>>>>>Admit it, you Obsidiots need me. Without me these threads wouldn't even exist
Lmao, are idiots this easy??? Fuck off cancer and kill yourself.

Kill yourselves

you know what, i can't deal with this. even though i'll hate myself, i have to do it. i'm now a tripfag

Don't reply to it, don't even acknowledge it. Report it and ignore.

>Pirating
user why wouldn't you want to support the makers of a game you enjoy?

>ywn raise and tame a deathclaw hatchling into a loyal pet

yea disabling that mod fixed it. thanks so much user. who woulda thought that it would pop up at random after 20 hours of play.

what mod?

Oh Officer Williams, I would never buy a Bethesda developed game! Not after Oblivion simplified and casualized Morrowind for no reason other than bottom line profit margins

nevermind it didnt fix it all the way, a bunch of npc's will talk to me now but not ada, who I need to track down the mechanist

If you want to be Caitfag too that's fine. Caitfag isn't one person, it's an idea. Anyone who loves Cait with all their heart is Caitfag.

You may be trying to bully me but you made me realize this. Anyone can be Caitfag. Which is a beautiful thing.

Did it in New Vegas, Carl and me went to the ends of the Mojave together, until Lanius killed him

It was something Kos made, I don't know if he ever officially released it.

I rigged it for him though

Behold, the whimsy of RNGesus

Also found a Penetrating Fat Man once but it was vendored

Yeah I stopped after Morrowind simplified and casualised Daggerfall and Arena for no reason other than bottom line profit margins

haha right, if I use the same argument as him that means his argument is wrong!

Are you upset?

Are you?

I was thinking about this the other day.

The Institute's gonna be fucked if they dig up more and more and expose a deathclaw filled cave. Or maybe they'll begin experimenting on Deathclaws with FEV if they could capture and subdue one. Or if they find a long lost Vault, who knows what hijinks they could get themselves into!

Are you?

Are you?

Well there wasn't much argument in it in the first place so I don't have much to go on :^)

Are you?

Are you?

you think a courser couldn't take down a deathclaw?
at the very least a dozen or so gen2s should do the job
I don't think deathclaws live in big groups.

What are you doing??????????

>TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Shut up nigger

They have been shown to live in groups (Quarry Junction, Deathclaw Sanctuary)

I need this blueprint. I'm so bad at making homes look good.

>I don't think deathclaws live in big groups.

Well...there's Old Olney. Promontory. Quarry.

There's a mysterious lack of Deathclaw packs in Fallout 4, but they have, several times in past games, lived in packs. I'm also pretty sure in FO1 / FO2 / Tactics its also been shown they live in packs. Also didn't FO3 have a cave full of Deathclaws too?

Western edge of the Commonwealth map, next to Naticks, has a pack of deathclaws

There's also a behemoth spawn nearby and more often then not they are fighting each other

>you think a courser couldn't take down a deathclaw?

Also no

Not unless he had a rocket launcher or something. Why do people think Coursers are like Matrix-tier badasses that can teleport behind a deathclaw and cut it into a million pieces with one slice?

In Lynn Woods a pack of Deathclaws wil spawn if you activate the siren, so they seem to stick close to each other if possible.