Assume for a moment that we actually get pussy, what would be the best car/van to get it done?

Assume for a moment that we actually get pussy, what would be the best car/van to get it done?

Punto Van

I'm a virgin teehee

I thought a ute would be good for rooting under the stars but the mosquitoes fucked that up and the bedding gets mouldy with only a tarp over the top. It's sad that so many kingswood pvs were converted into utes. I'd love a sandman but they're so rare and expensive now.

vw bus is always the answer

Pretty much that.

>Burns internally
Also it's called a Kombi

They never sold many my man, Ford sold shedloads more.

>TFW Sundowners, Sandman and Drifters cost the earth

Twingo

lotus esprit.. because I like it to hurt.

If you show up to a wedding in a microbus you are nearly guaranteed to get laid.

If you get famous, shell prolly claim you raped her 20 years from now with a little truth, but jussayin.

vista cruisers

I had a pontiac montana that was great, you take out the middle seats, fold up the back one, and lay some blankets on the floor and go to town

I used to have a Honda Odyssey van, it could pull hard with that mad 3.6l Vtac yo
>rear seats fold down to make a flat floor for smanging bitches

I miss that pile sometimes, I regret trading it in for a Chrysler 300

How's the 300 been? Cause it sounds like a high risk swap.

>Assume we actually get pussy
Literally impossible. There isn't a single timeline where that happens.

Pretty lousy overall. It rides really smooth, you could easily think you're in the lazyboy at home and the power is good(Bought the C version) but it just feels really lackluster driving it, plus its been in the dealership for work far more then I ever spent on that Odyssey. All I did was routine maintenance on the van, but I shot myself in the foot thinking I was getting an upgrade. I only got rid of the van cause the kids finally grew up and moved into their own places.
>feelsbadanon

>vancucks

if you're not fuckin in this then why fuck at all

>car/van
it's actually not a car or a van, but you need to be a truck cuck, get a lifted truck and you will get pussy

>truck
Nah that’s a waste of money, I pull pussy in my Bimmer that costs half of what a duramax does and I can BTFO them at the light. Get a superior Vaterland car OP

This.

>planned parenthood

wtf is the range on that thing

Your aunt-wife-sister still doesn't count

anyone know if broncos are any good for it

I had a '91 Isuzu Trooper SE (4 door) and the back seat in it folded down to become a big tweed camping bed of sorts. It was actually pretty comfy with a blanket and a couple throws.

99 suburban
wool blankets
a many of good times were had

Or this

AstroVan

Toyota HiAce acording to sadpanda.

>browse thread
>no free_candy.jpg

Veeky Forums I am disappoint.

Kei truck

Doesn't look bad all things considered, although I'd hate to fill it up.

this x10.
take out the middle seat row and third if you need it to be extra comfy, throw down some fluffy blankets and you're good to go

There's a huge gash on that door!

It's just a Dodge feature