Why haven't you stripped down your interior to save weight?

why haven't you stripped down your interior to save weight?

I did tho, I have no interior or sound deadening

because i wanna be C O M F Y

I'm not autistic.

Because I am smarter than to defile my shitbox "because racecar"

dont be jealous user

You will save more weight by going to the gym than taking out your interior

retard

I drove around without a door card for a month and was blown away by how much faster my truck cooled down in the winter, it sucks ass. I also don't have carpet in my truck any more because it was so old and nasty and fell apart when I tried to clean it. It's nice for cleaning my truck out but it's not comfortable, I want some comfort in my DD

Noob. Get on my level

Maybe if you're morbidly obese.

my car's curb weight is 2195 burger units, why would I ruin the interior for minimal gains?

That does look super comfy

I will once I get money for buckets.
I want to do hot version touge rules interior and leave carpets in. All I need for comfy is a window that opens, seat and aux in.

if you don't give a fuck about cars why are you here normie fag

t. homeless person

Kind of like how most of Veeky Forums only likes anime or natsoc ironically. Everyone knows self driving electric cars are the future, but we like being contrarian to get a rise out of people. Trolling 101 really

>tfw live in a commie cuntree where you can't even rice the driving wheel

Y-yeah user, we're just nazi-weebs ironically. R-really good troll r-right guys? N-no way we're serious haha...

Because I don't have autism.

its like the worst fucking reply
>have light af car, want to keep engine stock while i'm learning
>want to lighten it further for time attack and fuel economy
>go to forums to look for advice
>"Just go to gym and lose some weight"
>thread closed due to answer being given
fucking normies

japan?

I love my interior, it´s warm and comfy.
If I wanted a light weight car, I would buy a second one and don´t go full hillybilly on my daily driver.

>ironically

He still has the frame

But that is just more reason to do it. All cars have basically the same weight of insolation and trim (economy cars; ignoring luxury) so a lighter vehicle, you are removing a greater percentage of total weight. You get less gains the heavier the vehicle is.

/thread

My car has enough power for an extra 200kg to not matter.

next you will be telling me about how much worse your car performs with passengers.

>having a heavy car frame

I don't care about weight reduction and I like having a quiet, comfortable car.