How do we stop nu-males from ruining car culture Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=r3GnzbJEsD8

le systemic problematic car culture

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=r3GnzbJEsD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you don't, these issues are systemic and cover the entirety of society and have causes that go back decades
if you think you can stop bad shit from happening just because you point out that it's happening, then you're naive at best

im a beta male and I only want girls who are SUPER HAWT XDD and a big ass that makes me want to sniff her asshole. She also has to have a twitch channel where I can donate to her while she shoves her boobies in the camera ;3. I also must want to give her my cummies on her feet

What I'm saying is how do we stop nu-males like the creator of this video from ruining car culture with LE RACECAR GURLS XD "help me change my tires ;-333".
Same shit happened with vidya because of white knight gamers and look at the absolute state of video games today...

they've already ruined it, you must learn to avoid them.

>why aren't more people interested in X

Because they just aren't you cucks, get over it. All this is, is clickbait, stop trying to shoehorn people into soething they dont even like beause gurls can do it 2

If you want some rage material just read all the beta white knights in the comments on youtube and leddit

Stop hanging out with the stance crowd.

first of all, stop giving them fucking views, shill

hooktube.com/watch?v=r3GnzbJEsD8

Views don't matter if you have adblock like anyone who isn't retarded

Know your shit, be able to work on your own shit, accurately and concisely explain things, actual race- Not track day or autocross.

Basically ditch the community side of things, emphasize competition and improvement, then there's no gray area where know-nothings can "interpret" things, declare conflict a bad thing and basically set the stage for their not being able to be criticized when they start declaring what's haram or not.

Cars and racing have the benefit of being simple and results oriented. Who reaches the finish line first, what car goes the fastest, gets the best gas mileage etc and whatever combination therein. Inclusivity and a "hostile" community will be bullshit non-starters. Everyone is scrutinized, everyone will have their "cred" questioned and everyone SHOULD be at each other's throats (in a good way).

There's an old racer's saying, "When the green flag drops, the bullshit stops."

>literally men are pro hitler because of masculinity
wew. fuck off. Also fuck you again for not using that site so I don't have to give these pieces of shit views and revenue.

Its too late, they are the stance scene, and are the current designers of cars.

>not using adblock
you did this to yourself

>filipino flag hanging from rear view mirror
>meme harcut
>no good racing windshield banner
>8th gen civic coupe

pathetic tbqh

this just confirms that the 350z is a girls car

Motorsports (outside of f1 and most of nascar) is anti-numale.

Embrace the real manly part of car culture.

>Chatting with gf about winter coming up
>Mention that I wanted an AWD car for hooning but will have to settle for a FWD beater
>No big deal as it should be safe enough considering the engine weight is over the drive axle so it has traction anyway
>She just nods and agrees.
>MFW I realize an hour later that she didn't know what FWD, drive axle, or traction meant.

Women don't give a shit about cars. Ergo they don't participate in motorsports. I'm sick of the
>Women don't do X
>This is somehow a problem
meme. I don't see people in crocheting or whatever complaining about a lack of accessibility for males.

A vast majority of guys in the car community find out shit on their own and when they fuck up they work hard to improve at the expense of their cred. However i keep seeing things like women want to be in car culture too but they want to be spoon fed everything and get up to speed without the trial and error the rest of us put in learning. When girls are held to the same standards as guys and forced to go through the trial and error themselves a majority just give up and thats not a problem that needs to be fixed

This is the most anoying thing about feminists and nu-male white knights, they can't handle the bantz and want their safe space everywhere.

complaining about safe spaces is the new safe space.

women don't have a penis, therefore we won't have to worry about women invading car culture

on the contrast videogames are all about fantasy, and women love fantasies

This.

The end goal of these marxists is to remove competition and devalue competency. They know they can't even make a good showing.

>LMP1
>Manly

LMP1 before 2010 is manly, reminder that 2018 lemans will only consist of Toyota fighting each other

weird that you saved that pic from that thread I made a while ago. I hope that car gets crushed and the faggot who illegally imported it here has to pay a huge fine

>le marxist boogeyman

pathetic /pol/

how is it weird that I saved a pic of a car I like you fucking sperg?

suck my non animated dick you fucking weeb

gb2 r/The_Donald, cuckold

Veeky Forums is an anime imageboard

Citation needed

They came for video games and the tech field, now they're coming for the automotive scene

Be prepared Veeky Forums it only gets worse

I don’t think that you should ignore gender disparities in a hobby and they are definitely worth looking at, but that video is intellectually bankrupt.

There is nothing said that could be acted upon or hasn’t been said 99999x. Complete waste of time.

BITCH PAY ATTENTION TO THE ROAD IT'S SNOWING

This is why its important to have results driven and oriented car culture. Another way to try and limit these fags is to make the community as hostile to their beliefs as possible. A good example of this in action is the gun community. Decades of being attacked by the left have made them one of the hardest communities for the left to subvert. Countless attempts at leftist cultural subversion have been rebuffed by them. Vidya gamers and car guys should take notes from the gun community of how to deal with government attempts at regulation and leftist subversion.

On a more Veeky Forums related note, the easiest way to keep thots from destroying the culture is by making the faggot betas who try to turn the scene into a singles club leave and stay gone. Beware of people who try to make a big deal out of woman who happens to like cars.

It doesn't fucking matter dude
Go obsess over some other irrelevant bullshit
Autos are not you super sekrit club to avoid Normies. Seriously what the fuck

this. Motorsports outside F1, Nascar, and Formula-E is anti-numale because they dont give a shit about it.

WRC for instance
>inb4 group b or group a is better
>inb4 wrc nowadays are shit
at least its much better than recent f1 or formula e

>everyone can name a car girl but they are the exception
>here are like 3 of those car grill exceptions
>they say its because girls are raised differently
>thank you google 4 ad monies
told me nothing new tbqh

just searching 'adblock' in youtube comes up with rants and talks about how it hurts creators

>look at the absolute state of video games today...

Yeah, women were totally on the battlefield in WWII.

SMGDH.

>meme. I don't see people in crocheting or whatever complaining about a lack of accessibility for males.
I never actually looked at it from that perspective, but it makes sense. My wife was killing all of our succulents and trees by overwatering and blaming me for being lazy and not watering enough. Got sick of that shit, dug up the soggy, rotten roots, then looked up how to actually keep potted plants, and exceeded all that etsy-level bullshit within three weeks. I am now a succulent god because I put forth a minor amount of effort, yet I didn't complain that I wasn't being included in the gardening community.

If a woman gives a shit about the topic beyond "me too! me too! i wanna do thing wahh!" she'll probably figure shit out if she's a functional human.

Motorsports outside of F1 and the fanbase of the WEC, is still largely all about old-school rough competition. Some series like IMSA have legit talented female drivers, but for the most part, motorsports like V8 Supercars, NASCAR, Indycar, IMSA, GT3, and NHRA are the manliest and most uncucked parts of car culture, both in competition and fan base.

Video games are doing fine though, amazing even. A ton of great games are being released every year with a little something for everyone, pretty shit tier bait at best here lad.

They actually were... russian chicks fought on the homefront, axis and allies both had plenty of female spies... do your research faggot

They're being ruined by microtransactions. But mobile games are to blame for that, not so much women.

>axis and allies both had plenty of female spies

How often do you see them on the battlefield with the grunts you blithering fucking SJW?

>le leftist boogeyman

read a book

A boo hoo people wanted to play as chicks in cowadooty
Fucking get over it
Can you play as a chick in Arma? Nah get fucked faggot go back to pol and sperg about how your high school crush is fucking other dudes

There are exceptions to this however. MTX is only bad if it gives you an advantage over regular players, and given the recent shitstorm with EA i'm betting a lot of developers will stay away from P2W systems in the future. Take a look at Killing Floor 2 if you wanna see MTX done right, cosmetics only, and the funds go towards releasing free content updates for the rest of the players.
Getting off track though, this is a topic for /v/.

>he doesn't want a gf who shares his passions
>he doesn't want to sniff and lick a pretty girl's asshole

>totally avoids the original point

Lol, what a fag.

>nascar
>not anti numale
nigger you what?

>you fucking weeb
I think you're on the wrong website

car gurlzz are a thing now ?

Don't give them the attention. They're only after the attention.

mah nigga
Not giving this cancerous sjw-whatever "girls must get in to cars as welk!!!2121!!"
Who cares, let people decide what they want to do and see what happens.

There were never women on the homefront in Russia?

>tfw want to participate in the discussion, but at the same time smart enough to not click on videos with names and thumbnails like that

Criminally underrated post. All the "Car Facebook" normies complaining about other people's safe spaces while creating their own by banning and threatening people they disagree with into silence is just as hilarious as it is infuriating because they ruin car culture for everyone else

What happens if you click on them? Do they have some kind of inter-space weapons that burrow into your head as soon as you see them?

Your brain cells die.

I'm pretty sure that only watching a couple seconds of a 10+ minute video doesn't count as giving people views anymore after the algorithm change. From there you can watch it on Hooktube

>All the "Car Facebook" normies complaining about other people's safe spaces while creating their own by banning and threatening people they disagree with into silence is just as hilarious as it is infuriating because they ruin car culture for everyone else
It's more like they are creating an unsafe space. If you wern't 15 you'd know it has always been like this.
It doesn't ruin car culture unless you are a soyboy and can't deal with the bantz.

I don't want to watch it for my own sake.

Well shit man, looks like you're gonna have to get out there and do some jogging for your noggin' if your cells are clicking off that easy.

Not wanting to be deplatformed, assaulted/killed, or have my property vandalized because a group of childish thugs disagrees with me is not the same thing as not being able to deal with banter. These people are the biggest snowflakes out there and make it harder for me to enjoy my hobby with bullshit laws and police profiling and a restricted ability to interact with people who I can genuinely learn from and could help me grow as a person and car enthusiast.

Good idea, I'll go watch some Initial D.

>Not wanting to be deplatformed, assaulted/killed, or have my property vandalized because a group of childish thugs disagrees with me

This reminds me. I never understood how nobody on /osg/ has had his car keyed, or windows smashed, because of all the gay cringy shit they slap on their mom's cars.

I've never known that to be a reason for someone to have their car vandalized. It's all retaliation for one thing or another

Christ what is with you people and thinking everyone is going to assault/kill you? Absolutely delusional

>/pol/tards actually believe this
>post most racist and vile bullshit that spills out of their brain every day on Mongolian basket weaving forum
>personal attacks, doxxing all the time on Twitter
>twitch streamers get swatted all the time
>share fake news on FB
>actually believe there is some sort of consequence as an anonymous user or even non anonymous user for this despite this shit happening since 4chans inception with maybe 1 every 1 million times seeing some sort of repercussion

Yeah dude, your life is in fucking danger watch out you posted on the internet.

Nah though, you are actually fucking retarded. /pol/ bullshit is the worst thing to happen to happen to Veeky Forums.

There is so many wrong assumptions in this post I don't even think it is possible to unfuck you.

>thinking that leftist soyboy poster is /pol/
goddamn you lefties cant even stand each other lmao

The video is fucking useless and even from a progressive viewpoint does nothing to advance the argument or being anything to the table it doesn’t even make a solid point as to what to do about this “problem”.

So don’t worry, just comment as to what you think about the disparity between men and women is in car culture...

More like both groups sound the exact fucking same at this point.

I like to think I look about that good in a dress

>the disparity between men and women is in car culture

Women can't drive.

I never go on /pol/. Over a three year period probably over 50 people were either jumped or had their homes/property invaded and one person was killed over Facebook/gang bullshit in the car community where I lived. When I had the money I moved to Florida and now spend the rest of my days wrenching on shitboxes I buy from old people. Ironically a lot of these guys were known /pol/tards which probably motivated them to larp

People don't like things they're not good at.
>inb4 muh misogunyyy
There are no female F1 drivers for a reason.

gore stickers

>tfw high iq centrist

Neither can teenage boys and they have posters of this on their wall try again. Driving well has very little to do with being a car enthusiast

At least the teenage boy with a poster has an interest.

>Driving well has very little to do with being a car enthusiast
Pfff.
What next? games journalism has little to do with playing vydia, o wait-

how stupid are you that you don't see how flawed that analogy is?

Every car girl I know is kind of a disgusting trashy bitch that has a small following of beta guys who will defend her for the chance to catch one of her STDs.

It's pretty hard to enjoy and get anything out of something you're not good at

just to get this out of the way so nobody assumes shit, I voted trump in the general election

anyway....y'all hear about a deficiency in women in a field and automatically think it's part of the 3rd wave agenda

take a step back and see that this actually is a video that can be embedded into what the sushi dipping sauce fearing globewall ausfag calls the new counter culture

the video embraces masculinity instead of considering it toxic

it encourages women to consider stem fields instead of neglecting said solution and just demanding more money from employers

it's not overusing buzzwords, shaming anyone or twisting facts around to satisfy their argument

it's not shoehorning in a bunch of other unrelated identity politics (race, orientation, disability, religion, transgenderism, economical systems, etc.) that SJW's (I just call those inbred fucks 'ClansThem' now) always love to do

it's not trying to make women more powerful than men

it's just reaching out to the chicks out there and saying "hey, are you fascinated in automobiles? don't be afraid to show it" and nothing more

I hate how CardsThem (a play on KlansMen just in case you're a slowpoke) have annoyed and bashed the everliving fuck outta innocent people so much that that said innocent people no longer want to hear about actual social issues since they don't want to waste their time being shamed for something they didn't do just because they have the same skin color or genitals as someone who did

personally, I'd love to hear

why does that picture make me so sad?

I mean like I dunno, I dont think I would mind more girls that are into cars, as long as they know what their doing and Id assume with enough time they will if they dont.

also it would be great because in the normie complaint thread here, I saw a post along the lines of a girl having a car and getting advice for a easily fixable problem, where instead she takes it to a mechanic and has to pay 240 for it to be fixed. I mean like I dunno I think we should at least be telling girls that its ok to be into cars at the very least to save money and to be Able to fix your own shit.

>Driving well has very little to do with being a car enthusiast
So this is why people buy FRS/BRZs

There is no point in being a car enthusiast if you can't fucking drive.

>Centrist
>High IQ

I agree user. I think that having more girls into cars would be nice. I don't want to force it like a lot of people seem to want to, but if one of my female friends asked me to show them something, I'd definitely show them and even let them use my tools.

Then again, I got the cold shoulder from the local "car enthusiasts" since I'm in my 20's and they're all old dudes who think being into cars means spending thousands of dollars on luxury stuff. I don't really want other people to have to learn from YouTube videos and 7 year old forums alone, because it gets boring as hell.

Their car has an automatic transmission.

The Night Witches were a separate case, fact is most women were caretakers and nurses. Fuck off

>first minute of the video brings up Hitler, Hitler was a guy; therefore fascism is an inherently guy thing and bizarrely conflates it with interest in cars
>unironically dribbles out the phrase "diversity is our strength"
>notices that women generally aren't really into cars but doesn't ever qualify WHY this is a problem
>brings in a couple of chicks that are professional racers and the last words out of his mouth before her interview were some fedora tier, "Um yes she a GIRL. Yes she's a racer and um, she's faster than YOU, sweetie." Typical strong independent womyn rhetoric of insulting the community they're ostensibly persuading to capitulate to their ideals
>says it's our job as men to get women into cars more as if it's every one of our personal moral imperative, like we've done something wrong for simply being male and liking something men usually like and need to make up for it

It's cucked as fuck. The people who genuinely like something and are passionate about it won't give a fuck what other people think about them liking something.

Who's telling girls it's not okay to be into cars?

Their genes

>How do we stop nu-males from ruining car culture Veeky Forums?
Find what they're in to, and incorporate cars into that.
They'll associate cars with what they like, and they'll probably start to like cars.
Once a few of them like cars, since humans are social animals, their friends will like cars, as well.
Associate racing and working on cars with positive things, traits and characteristics, and it'll be a wildfire.

>it's happened to firearms
>it's happened to my vidya
>now it's happening to cars

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE