Best thing to get at harbor freight with the 25% off holiday coupon?

Best thing to get at harbor freight with the 25% off holiday coupon?

Already got a solid set of hand tools and air tools, jacks, stands, sawzall and what not... what's do u dudes recommend? Has my eye on this 301 peice set for 140 after taxes as back up tools

m.harborfreight.com/301-pc-mechanics-tool-set-63457.html

Other urls found in this thread:

harborfreight.com/electronic-fly-swatter-61351.html
harborfreight.com/26-in-16-drawer-glossy-red-roller-cabinet-combo-61609.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GyJxKUVLipA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also tools General

this seems like a good investment
harborfreight.com/electronic-fly-swatter-61351.html

Does harbor freight have decent multimeters? I need to pick one up soon and learn how to use it.

w8 the 25% coupon expires today op

It's still valid online muh dude

no.

fluke

Yeah? I mean, it's a multimeter it should only cost like $15

Harbor freight wage cuck here. The 25% is useless on the 301 piece considering the amount of lifetime guaranteed replacements we do on the breaker bar in the kit. They’re usually a few in open box that go down 20% every 18 days so they can be had for 80 buckeroos most of the time sans breaker bar. Use it on the cheap razor on the register pay 49 cents and get a free led switch light. Only the finest deal m’lady.

What else is gud

2 ton engine crane you cant lift anthing you damn well please with it

Can it lift my spirits?

I have a collection and crippling alcoholism, it would help me with unloading the trunk.

a rope to kys

Tools and wrenching the ol shitbox lifts my spirits

Automotive wise? The antifreeze is cheap but necessary, the new electric siphon pump, the Daytona jack since it’s 3 year standard warranty, the ball jont kit, the hydraulic 3 tooth puller, cheap noid lights, the mid tier scan tool with a.b.s. And the old Yukon box that went clearance last week if u can get it for 100 bucks Are all solid and hardly returned. The wrenches break if you look at them wrong, but the new pliers and snap ring tools look good but are 3 times the cost than the old Pittsburgh

I've had good luck with the flex head ratchets. They're nice and tight too. But I'm not a braindead gorilla who tries to use them to break free rusty lugnuts.

are these gud?

also best horror fraught thing to keep in car?
my vote is 8" survival knife

where is this 25% coupon? i see 20% on their site but not 25%

I'm interested in buying their tool chest. my craftsman tool chest is the biggest piece of shit disappointment I've every paid for in my life. My friends use the harbor freight us general tool chest in their race trailer and it is waaay nicer and sturdier than my POS craftsman and for a decent price

harborfreight.com/26-in-16-drawer-glossy-red-roller-cabinet-combo-61609.html

If I can get this motherfucker for $300 I'll buy it on lunch tomorrow.

>25% coupn
it was only for the weekend

Man, back when Harbor Freight coupons worked at Home Depot, those were the days. Got 25% off of the expensive as balls Milwaukee Fuel 18v tools

This happened?

Nothing.

here ya go
youtube.com/watch?v=GyJxKUVLipA

100% of your money back.

Already have all that stuff either from hf or other manufacturers

Earthquake XT half inch impact for home hobbyist use?

Currently have oem tools 25769

Part number: 25769
Handle Exhaust Reduces Noise Output And Contoured Soft-Grip Handle Gives Added Comfort and Control
Max Torque: 425 Ft./Lbs.
Recommended Air Pressure: 90 psi
Average Air Consumption: 4.0 CFM
Thread Size: 1/4 Inch NPT
Air Inlet Hose Size: 3/8 Inch
Sound Level: 108 DBA
Weight: 5.5 Lbs.
Clutch Type: Twin Clutch

>tfw free fluke after tech school

The base model flukes are kinda shit, not many features and they are really intended for AC home/industrial electricians shit, not automotive or hobbyist DC type stuff.