Which should I get: SC or Z32?

Which should I get: SC or Z32?

SC300 if you're looking for a 5 speed. SC400 if you're looking for an automatic.

>SC
>wrong wheel drive
>1.9L sohc pushgod engine
>GM quality

>z32
>correct wheel drive
>3.0L twin tarbo v6 making 300 HP to the REAR WHEELS
>extremely difficult to work on

What did I just read?

>image

u ar vry clebr

did you think he meant saturn SC?
holy fuck

UZZ3X

SC is easier to work on and nicer to drive
t. has owned both

retards coming into my thread disrespecting my family

SC is a future classic

I’m trying to find a good one or two owner example.

300z is always “couldn’t afford a MKIV Supra “ stigma.

The sc doesn’t have that stigma despite actually being a Supra underneath it’s skin.

dear god user. i hope you are trolling, acting like OP is comparing the SC to a fairlady.

>300z is always “couldn’t afford a MKIV Supra “ stigma

That's not why I'd buy one tho. Not op, but I've been saving for a tt z32 for a while. I just think they're cool cars. Plus I love the interior.

But that’s what everyone will think

Even Asian bitches born in the mid to late 90’s and redneck girls.

If you like your cars broken in the garage youll love a z32. Went to Nissan fest in Washington a few months ago and saw 3 broken down z32s that broke down that day

This post is cancer.

So what other 90s Japanese grand tourer options really are there? Eunos Cosmo is too expensive, I'm not interested in a 3000GT, and I can't think of anything else.

Price and availability is certainly a factor. Considering the respective tax, I don't think I can get a turbo Z32, but a manual NA isn't unreasonable. And from my understanding SC300s are overpriced, even if they don't have a manual, so that leaves 400s, I'm guessing with the V8?

You could also look at the Nissan leopard/Infiniti M30 though it's a little older, I think it came with the VG too.
300zx -VG30DETT or VG30DE v6 engines
SC300 -2jz (non turbo) i6 engine
SC400 -1uzfe v8 engine

Or you could look at the BMW 5 series if your not opposed to euro, I don't think Merc. has many grand tourer style options with stick shift besides the 190e cossie

Baby's first bait

A z32 will be a lot easier to find with a manual. I have a manual na 2+2 that I daily and it's a great car. Fun, stands out, rides nice.

wow