hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ NA Wild open Tournament
$100000 prizepool, games are livestreamed and commentated. The signup deadline is this sunday, so get your entries in
Rules: pastebin.com/5qDhbkLi
Decklists: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v1UMAugHuaUZSq0xfHCO3Bg4--undW6oWjz6i8QYErc/edit#gid=0
Discord: discord.gg/hsg
Stream: twitch/hsgtournament

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

techraptor.net/content/hearthstone-server-rollback-pseudo-rng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll say it again, tyrande should always be available through twitch and amazon prime, it actually makes no sense why they shouldn't do this as it's a good way to boost their channel, and even their game.

3 days until card reveals anons!

You could say the same about Khadgar

sniff her

havent seen you in 3 threads where you been

SHOW ME THE FUCKING CARDS ALREADY REEEEEEE

thats true, it's stupid they did that, especially since you had to buy him through your phone only. But at least the mage got another skin, there is no second priest skin.I would rather have tyrande over another priest skin

im not him just decided to meme, i miss him

>shaman has a board of 6, with hydra and a bunch of trash
>I have nothing
>play turtle to save myself
>gives me meteor
>hits the hydra
shame I still lost

Beetleberries, my favorite.

can someone explain to me why patches is so good?

he's just a free stonetusk boar if you happen to have pirates

m o m e n t u m

Turns out a free stonetusk boar is pretty good.

I play a shit-ton of arena

He makes your turn 1 pirate 3/2 or 2/3. And no one bothers to use remove on 1/1 so he usually makes 3-4 damage to face, enough to turn games.

He's good if you are a shitter who wants to win at least some games. He's bad if you want to climb ladder, since having him in your starting hand reduces your winratio by like 15%.

it can give board control, or just apply pressure. it also has the benefit of thinning out your deck but thats only a slight advantage. It also can be buffed by the pirate captain which helps. There was a really good combination you could do, and still do in wild I believe. With cards called ship's cannon and gang up. gang up would shuffle 3 copies of a card into your deck, and ship's cannon would do 2 damage to a random enemy every time you summoned a pirate. having 3-5 patches coming out at once with the cannon and especially with the captain would do a ton of work.

he boosts your winrate by a lot if you dont start with it though

These are allowed, right?

Roll

rolling

Rolling for Warlock

Don't give me druid.

roland

roll

Meh 400 dust for the rogue one

Yeah, but then you get him in your starting hand and you practically auto-lose. Especially bad for climbing to rank 5, cause patches decks dont go on winning-streaks.

Seeing as how I hate Priest and I've opened priest quest + golden Lyra this week I'm sure I'll get it for that.

Hoping for Shaman or Druid even if they do end up being shit since those are my favourite classes.

This is absolute shit mate, I streak to 5 every single month. It's rare to end up with it in hand.

kek

What deck you play? Pirate warrior? obviously its good in pirate warrior, because it only needs to not be in your starting hand to be good. There are a ton of decks though that play literally 2 pirates and still play patches. It's a lot more likely with those to draw the piece of shit before you can play your other pirates.

time to put your faith in the light tree hugger

>mfw I got a play 20 5+ mana minions quest and I run pirate warrior

techraptor.net/content/hearthstone-server-rollback-pseudo-rng

The card rarities you pull are likely to be tied to your account seed. That really bongers my noggin.

Well that's their own fault. It's like calling blazecaller bad because you have one other elemental in your deck. I can't believe people are still disputing how good Patches is.

why are people using this reaction image now

I'm not disputing that he is good. He is good, but I am saying that people overvalue how good he is. They put him in every deck that isnt control and I find that pretty stupid.

A couple of days ago somebody told me to never post this image again. I told him because he said that I would post it in every hsg from now on, and I am a man of my word.

a lot of people have that one pirate that removes a durability from your opponent's weapon or some other pirate like swashburgler. He's good to have in any of those decks, sure you risk not drawing him at the right time but having him early game with any low drops is pretty good.

I would actually pay for this shit.

>that's BIG

Awful

I'd play FoN/SR again just to use the [some epic saxophone] emote

won't happen, it seems like not so much a big deal but doing that would more than likely cost them a fuck ton of money for voice lines, so it'd be a lot to pay for.

I know how you feel

Id pay $5 for it if it included a cardback

>that one quote from the devs where they said that doing one change means doing it in 15 languages and deploying it in 50 countries all with different infrastructures and standards
mobile client was a mistake

I will get Warlock and it will be beyond useless.

Would quite like a 12 wins card back desu

Too easy. Make it 50 12 wins.

grats on your 12 win run

just spent 400$ on packs lads

lel thanks. I got a preeeetty sweet golden abusive sergeant for my trouble.

>shitters that get lucky on getting 12 wins once want a bragging symbol for it
kek

What do you get for Karazhan heroic?

>i always has Heartstone muted

A sense of dissatisfaction

a chance to win the fabulous prize of sucking ben off

best card back

this card back, thats it though.

looks shit

Babby's first heroic card back

shit taste

*Patrician taste

>Nice topdeck

umm

Hemet for that sick late game

sherazin is definitely best, hemet is fine if yo want late game though.

>0 (zero) vilespines

Maybe next time eh

All your best cards are 3 and less, hemet actually sucks

>this casting duo on dreamhack

it's amazing how trash this is

Which hero has the best rack?

Garrosh

> 0 (zero) Vilesplines, Backstabs, Eviscerates, Fan of Knives, Shadow Strikes, or Assassinates

KEK

Tyrande then Jaina

tyrande is shit it's purple

but her rack tho

Stop playing taunt warrior

>posts pic of a broken one drop beating someone up to convince people to not play a deck

How about you kill yourself mage?

Valeera's got a nice butt.

which hero has the best butt?

morgl

Malfurion

First time posting in these threads, I usually stay clear of this board without any real reason. H-Hello.

I play Jade Druid currently, what do you guys play and how do you fare rank-wise?

Is ant just fucking dirty and not actually a shitskin?

Looks good animated.

I got to 5 this month with a mix of tempo rogue and aggro hunter, just been shitting around since with a shitty control/handlock deck

what is a tempo rogue? list?

Does anyone have the picture of the mtg colour wheel with the hearthstone classes on it?

#
# 2x (0) Backstab
# 2x (1) Cold Blood
# 2x (1) Fire Fly
# 2x (1) Hallucination
# 1x (1) Patches the Pirate
# 2x (1) Southsea Deckhand
# 2x (1) Swashburglar
# 2x (2) Eviscerate
# 2x (2) Undercity Huckster
# 1x (3) Edwin VanCleef
# 2x (3) Mimic Pod
# 1x (3) Shaku, the Collector
# 2x (3) SI:7 Agent
# 2x (4) Naga Corsair
# 1x (4) Obsidian Shard
# 1x (4) Sherazin, Corpse Flower
# 1x (5) Leeroy Jenkins
# 2x (5) Vilespine Slayer
#
AAECAaIHBrICrwSRvALJvwL9wQKCwgIMtAGMAtQFiAfdCPKwApK2Arm/AvzBAoHCAuvCApvIAgA=

Not the best deck out there but I had fun with it. Not as great now that quest rogue is dead though, those were free wins

>TFW only have Egg-win VanQueef
Rip.

Aggro Hunter is the most underrated deck in the game right now. Before I started playing it the highest I got in ranked was 18. Two months later with a 100% F2P Aggro Hunter deck I just hit rank 5, and I don't even have some of the "best" cards for the deck, like Rat Pack and Kindly Grandmother.

Literally anything but Pirate Warrior gets fookin wrecked mate. I'm sure people who add Golakka Crawler can even beat those Warriors. Everybody here should be playing Hunters. Best class.

what's the decklist

Gadgetzan gazelle always gets there

>stuck right before rank 5 for 3 days
I'm literally hitting my desk whenever I lose to bullshit. Jesus fucking CHRIST rank fucking 5 already so I can take a break for a week and a half

### Midrange Hunter
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Alleycat
# 2x (1) Fiery Bat
# 2x (1) Jeweled Macaw
# 2x (2) Crackling Razormaw
# 1x (2) Dire Wolf Alpha
# 1x (2) Flare
# 2x (2) Scavenging Hyena
# 1x (2) Trogg Beastrager
# 2x (3) Animal Companion
# 1x (3) Deadly Shot
# 1x (3) Eaglehorn Bow
# 1x (3) Eggnapper
# 2x (3) Kill Command
# 2x (3) Unleash the Hounds
# 2x (4) Houndmaster
# 2x (5) Nesting Roc
# 1x (5) Stampeding Kodo
# 1x (5) Tundra Rhino
# 1x (6) Gadgetzan Auctioneer
# 1x (6) Savannah Highmane
#
AAECAR8KuwWAB6QH2QfFCO0J2wr+DOy9AqHCAgqoArUD6wfbCYEKuK0C6rsC2cICicMCjsMCAA==

Keep the Flare no matter what. I've cucked so many Ice Block Mages with it. Plus it's really the only "card draw" in the deck, and lack of card draw is its biggest weakness.

Lack of card draw is why I added the random Gadgetzan Auctioneer but there is probably a better replacement for that. I don't get to use it too often.

Do i disenchant it so I can play quest mage? Play a different deck? Or just keep it and wallow in my suffering of never getting a good legendary.