Has anyone purchased/financed a car from Carmax?

Has anyone purchased/financed a car from Carmax?

Also, should I go with the bumper to bumper warranty that they offer?

Private seller≈private dealer>>>carmax

That's too bad. My local carmax has the car I'm looking for, can't find it in craigslist

How much above KBB? Every truck I looked at over at CarMax was like 3-4k over KBB

Depends, What car?

If its only a grand or so over private then i guess go for it, mainly for that warranty. But ive seen 06 focus’ at mine for 8 grand so i doubt youll get anywhere near an ok deal.

I'd only go to CarMax if the car I wanted was extremely unreliable and needed their warranty. Like a landrover or something like that. They are way over priced and the warranty is an extra couple thousand so you really need to get something unreliable and expensive.

Oh fuck, just checked KBB. It's $3k above KBB

Isn't Carmax the company that touts not allowing you to haggle as a selling point?

How the fuck does this company still persist?
I'm genuinely curious how a business like this sustains itself in the USA, or do they just give everyone crazy financing so that dumb poors get it and they'll jew them hardcore?

It's for people with terrible credit or no credit or down payment or people who don't understand how loans work. I went in once and it took me about 10 minutes to realize I would get jewed hard.

The "no haggle" pricing should give everyone pause but for some reason it makes people think they're getting a deal.

A lot of people want a simplified experience these days due to being overwhelmingly retarded. The no-haggling, 1-stop-shop, we do it all place is actually appealing for people who treat their car like an appliance to be replaced every few years.

Essentially, just stop trying to understand americans if you aren't one.

Also this, yeah. If you think of your car like a microwave it makes sense. Most people don't care are brand, they care about how many seats. They don't know what type of engine, they want to know if they can plug their iPhone in. They don't care about torque or hp, they want gas mileage.

>no haggle

yea that shits a meme designed to fuck your ass no lube.

>be me
>looking for a car
>see 2004 impreza sport wagon at a "no haggle" lot
>price is see manager
>car has brand new head lights and bumper
>kinda sketchy but ok
>drive the car
>fucker crab walks down the interstate
>interior is scratched the fuck up
>supposedly has 85k miles
>drives like its 3x that
>get it back
>tells me price is 7800$
>tell him to fuck off i can get a wrx for that price
>gets defensive af
>leave in my shitbox truck
>week later subaru is at the auction lot

>tfw 16.99% apr $15000 car from when I was 18 and knew jack shit about credit

Wallet cringes just thinking about it

Look at that dumb ass dog with clothes on lmfao dumb ass fucking animal
Holy kek someone needs to put it down and make a good lean steak hahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAHAHA I FUCKING HATE DOGS

I bought my truck from car max. I personally had a really great experience with them. The extended warranty, GAP insurance and low deductible ended up only being an extra $50 or so a month. On the flip side I’ve heard really bad shit about them too

t. nigger

why do people always seem to leave the carmax sticker on? i knew a guy that bought a yellow vette from carmax and never bothered to remove that sticker. it looks so tacky

What car is it OP?

Don't do it. Parents got a 2006 F150 from them a while back. Carmax utterly fucked them and charged them 3k more than it was worth. Parents don't know jack shit about cars, so they thought they were getting a good deal.

Don’t you have a qt German girl to rape Achmed?