/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Previous edition KH3 D A R K N E S S edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start Guide:i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg (embed)
Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5+2.5 ReMiX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: [YouTube] KINGDOM HEARTS III – D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer (embed)
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer: [YouTube] KINGDOM HEARTS III – D23 2017 Trailer Excerpt—Hercules (embed)
Nomura and Shimomura in a Famitsu interview: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-and-Shimomura-Production-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-s-Music-to-Start-Soon-9580 July 12, 2017
Nomura on DLC and what took so long: gamespot.com/articles/kingdom-hearts-3-director-tetsuya-nomura-explains-/1100-6451732/ July 16, 2017
Nomura on details about the Toy Story World: gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/07/16/nomura-shares-more-details-on-kingdom-hearts-iii-and-its-toy-story-world.aspx July 16, 2017
Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areas July 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/ July 18, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE (embed)

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw (embed)
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator
khuxtracker.com

Other urls found in this thread:

khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827
evil-maiki.deviantart.com/art/KH2-Xigbar-and-Olette-35470785
youtube.com/watch?v=7JA37S9wnHE
youtu.be/aGT_rhEE3i0?list=RDaGT_rhEE3i0
youtube.com/watch?v=9hRCjacksAY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit games

First for worry that they do something really stupid like don't allow you to change your keyblade, the game auto sets you up with the keyblade of the world you currently are

delet dis
also gtfo this is a KH general

read the interviews retard

New Dengeki interview
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827

>–Are there forms as many as the number of Keyblades?

>Nomura: Actually no. Each Keyblade has an attributed type such as attack or defense and those are the forms that exists for each type. You switch into the form while transforming the Keyblade.

>By the way, the series’ iconic Keyblade Kingdom Key changes Sora into Second Form (Tentative Name) w/ KH2 color scheme but this form is exclusive to Kingdom Key. The Keyblade doesn’t transform but your tactics change. Some forms are specific to certain Keyblades.

So will Kingdom Key not change at all the whole game, or is he just saving the surprise?

>Second form is a tentative name

What would name it?

I can't even imagine what an upgraded Kingdom Key would look like, it's a pretty simple and iconic design

Going with the "Guard Form turned into Guardian Form" I'm going to say "Secondary Form" :^)

You can download the uncompressed Toy Story Trailer now (i know there was a lot of trouble before, dont know if anyone else knew yet)

going over the footage for fun tidbits

Form 2nd (pronounced two-nd)

Will Nomura go into full KH mode finally and pump out KH4 by 2021?

Two threads again, come on people, even when an user says he'll do it someone still does it, WTF

I really don't like the drop system in DDD.

I wish they would've just gave you the option to choose who you wanted to play through the game as at the beginning. I hate having to switch back and forth between characters.

Buzz and Woody both attack with their fists, couldnt find any instance of buzz using his laser but he does pop his wings out and spin

>probably late 2018 there will be KH3
>KH4
>by 2021
>3 years
In another universe.

TOO SLOW

Alright anons, what's your favorite Keyblade transformation revealed so far?

Hyper Hammer for me.

3 years is a very realistic time frame considering they have the new engine figured out now and KH3 will give them the learning experiences needed to building newer larger worlds

KH3 went into development in 2013 and comes out next year so thats 5 years and that included having to fucking learn Unreal 4

The game doesnt come out till next year

They might not have completed the animations for them

I dont know if this has been confirmed yet exactly but Sora does an air dash here

I didnt say anything bad about it, I just know some user was talking about wanting to either see or definitely not see buzz using his laser

I thought the wing attack was pretty neat

Who do I have to kill to make sure there won't be any more kh games after kh3

yourself

so how many keyblades do you guys think there'll be, and how many forms?
We have 3 generic forms that will be shared by multiple keyblades according to the interview, and Kingdom Key gets the unique Second Form
you guys think Oathkeeper or Oblivion will get unique forms or will they just get magic/power form assigned to them?

reminder Namine's dress is awful.

How many worlds are you expecting?

I'm thinking 12-14. 8-10 Disney worlds with 4 original worlds

Seems about right

Toy Sora is alright and all but I wish he was a Nutcracker or a Tin Soldier for that extra Pixar homage

Also some sweeet ass Kaiju toys in the toy store

That Dengeki interview has some info on it, less disney worlds than KH2 but probably more OC worlds

>–In Olympus, there is an impressive battle between Rock Titan, and there seems to be more variety of elements in each world.

>Nomura: We were pretty conscious about it while making it. Even in KH0.2 Birth by Sleep -A Fragmentary Passage-, I believe the maps have expanded platforming-wise and there is a need for exploration. KINGDOM HEARTS III has fewer Disney worlds than KINGDOM HEARTS II but the quality of each world is greater than in previous works.

here

Yeah KH2 had like 14 disney worlds? Or 12 was it?

I think 8-10 disney worlds i realistic and 4 original wolrds, i mean we're guaranteed two originals worldf. One being the starting world (Traverse Town/ Twlight Town) and one being the ending world (End of worlds, World that never was)

Oh, this is the main thread, whoops

Source: evil-maiki.deviantart.com/art/KH2-Xigbar-and-Olette-35470785

What Xehanort has done to Andy, Sora?

Please put more effort into cleaning the OP post in the future.

I'll clean your clock boy

user... You gotta stop saving thumbnails

15 overall, 12 disney in kh2
Twilight Town, "Cable Town", and most likely Keyblade Graveyard are going to be in kh3. Castle Oblivion and Realm of Darkness probably are too

Same thing imma do to you Lightbeer

>Naminé was posted before Aqua, Kairi, or Xion

This is truly a blessed thread

I deleted that ;_;

Yeah and taking from what Nomura has said we're probably looking at a near 40 hour main story, forgetting all the side content

Cant wait

I posted her because I hate her standard clothes.
Theres a reason people dont wear such dresses irl but the designer werent told

What did he do with Andy's mom, Sora?

;_;
I'll challenge you next time when I'll be stronger and without thumbnails

Buzz, we have to find her and Andy's nobody and kill them.

What are "nobodies", Sora? We need clues first in order to find them, are their names the same as the real person? Do i have a "nobody" too?

Why do Riku, the biggest Friend simply not eat the rest?

No Buzz you are the Nobody. A body without a heart. Considering Andy and her mom were probaly irrelevant people their nobodies will look like a white creature.

The YouTube links look like fucking shit, come on OP, get better

...I don't think we'll need your help anymore Sora. Please leave me and my friends alone

the faggot didnt bother cleaning up OP to be the first

What if we get both Hercules and Auron as party members in Olympus
Hell what if Cloud comes back and we can have all three teaming up to fight Hades or whoever it is causing trouble

Auron fucked off back into pyreflies at the end of KH2 though

What if these games weren't written for 12 year olds?

They're not

It will most likely be a new Final Fantasy character, either Noctis or Lightning

My money is on Lightning just because Zeus is finally suppose to appear, even if that's a stupid reason

>Zeus
>Lightning
>Larxene reappears on top of Olympus

yes please

without a keyblade you can never bring Andy back

You know I'd be alright with Lightning in KH
Leon's pretty cool so KH Lightning should therefore also be pretty cool

How did they fuck up Namine's voice acting in 2.5? It's sounds like she's stuttering over every word.

It's KH voice acting. What did you expect?

I thank the gods for medal stacks

So after Xehanort who are they even going to fight?

MoM.

Angelina Jolie's Maleficent and Pete Jr.

youtube.com/watch?v=7JA37S9wnHE
How come I still find this shit funny? It's been over 10 years and I find myself cracking up.

Well ain't that a blast from the past

MoM/Superbia/Ventus, Vanitas or Braig

Mickey's Heartless which emerged while he was in the Realm of Darkness

I always loved this one youtu.be/aGT_rhEE3i0?list=RDaGT_rhEE3i0

I meant this one
youtube.com/watch?v=9hRCjacksAY

Still the best female villain. Maleficentfags GET OUT

I think I'd like the design of this medal much more if it wasn't centered on his fucking groin. He didn't have a groin in Fantasia, why does he need one now?

Vanitas will be redeemed

I want Larxene to bully my deck

You mean a fucking nobody? (no pun intended)

>RoXion

Is this game embarrassing to play

are my psn friends going to call me a faggot if they see me playing it

MUH DICK

Uuuuuh, wrong thread?

>is this game embarrassing to play
only if you have autism

I thought it was the other way around like if you autism then its ok to play it

Kingdom hearts is an accepted game

Are your PSN friends 12?

Did she get the M?

no but if they were then I wouldnt be worried

Well clearly things are different now from when I was 12.

accepted by autists

I talked with people. Kingdom hearts is accepted by all.

Can i fug Kairi now

>These final mix cutscenes in 2.5
The voice acting for the Org is fucking amazing

No

look Kingdom hearts isnt your exclusive club and you know it.

joke's on you autist, i hate kingdom hearts

Is Aqua good at lapdancing?