What is Veeky Forums's view on texting and driving?

What is Veeky Forums's view on texting and driving?

Both activities that each have their own merits and drawbacks.

Retarded. It's an epidemic and unfortunately, it can't be stopped no matter how many anti texting and driving PSAs you make to scare the ever loving shit out of you.

This. I prefer texting an even people emailing me before calling me.

I hate calls

Tell me about it

My older sister has been doing it for about a decade now and it irks the shit out of everyone in the car

I give no shits about manners when it comes to safety, I snatch that shit out of their hand. Had to beat the shit out of one of my buddies once because he pointed my rifle at me (I cleared it before giving it to him but hit him just to make a point)

You don't drive or own a car so it doesn't matter what you think

Whomever is texting and driving at the same time can go die in a fire. I was rear ended two years ago by a young girl that was texting and driving. I was at a dead stop at the lights and she was doing 60+km/h. I'm still going through physio for my back thanks to her. And my fiances two year old nephew was killed instantly cause another girl was texting while she was driving her truck. I lose my shit when I see people on their phones behind the wheels and call them out hard, sometimes throw shit at them.

>following me around in every thread
lol sperg more

>anyone who disagrees with me is the same person
-an idiot

>t. my stalker

Kek, you're a furfag now? I feel bad for a kid like you still in shambles

>now
lol.

nice projection btw

>being proud of being a failure of a son
Even Mr. Cumface isn't as much a fuckup as you

So much autism in this thread.
On topic, texting while driving makes me rage. The punishment here is something like $100. If they made it way more then almost no one would text because it wouldn't be worth the risk.

I'm not a failure.And at least I'm not a 30 year old man who lives with his father unlike that dogfucker. top kek.

how is this the phones fault that they cant text and drive correctly? Did you get your gibs for the accident and more? and fuck seatbelt laws too

>I'm not a failure
Spends 16 hours a day making bait threads on Spanish bullfighting forum

>female drivers drive poorly
>this is somehow texting’s fault
next you’ll be banning doing your makeup or drinking Starbucks at the wheel. Kys alt-right cuck

>stopping by to trigger people/=/spending 16 hours a day making bait threads

Last I heard, the fine here for being on your phone while driving IE distracted driving charge was over $400 now. Should be even higher. See too many accidents cause by people too busy staring at their phones in their laps while they drive instead of watching the road.

Hope it was worth it when you fail your classes and end up living under a bridge eating banana peels, momma Alphonse isn't gonna house a degenerate furfag at the age of 30

>projecting
I get all A's.

Why would I live with my mom at 30? I'll be long gone. My mommy and daddy are going to pay fur my college. No debt = gud times

>my mommy and daddy
Can't make this shit up, when they inevitably die you're gonna have nobody to hold your hand

I get a huge trust fund when my mother or father dies. sperg more

I'm cutting the next person I see texting and driving.
Nuff said

You'll spend all that money on fursuits and drugs

>failing this hard at character assassination
I don't do drugs aside from the occasional Tylenol. I cut caffeine and everything else out of my diet because they don't fit my self improvement plan.

I will definitely buy fursuits tho. keep sperging as i told you tho

Kek, only one sperging is you feeling the need to hide how much of a loser you are. You're a busrider with mommy's car on side

Ignore the autist. Hopefully one day he will finally kill himself.

Hands-free Bluetooth exists. There's no excuse.

Why would I kill myself?
sperg more as i told you cuck

>Projecting THIS hard
Lmao keep it cumming bud

With a knife?

>gunfags chimping out
He should have shot you, user.

gun & car hobbies go hand in hand, no need to bicker
Guns are simple machines that cause chemical reactions, cars are slightly more complicated machines that also cause chemical reactions

I like to cut my victims with a wet towel...
Fuck off autist

don't do it unless you're stopped at a traffic light dipshit

btw what a god damned abomination of a thread, both you memespouting redditors leave forever

People that combine the two should be shot.

You're driving, that's your job. Pay fucking attention before you kill someone.