What is a car that you can't get in your country (other than through an importer) that you want real bad?

What is a car that you can't get in your country (other than through an importer) that you want real bad?
>Hard mode must be a current model

Fuck current models tbhonest famalama

I know that they're just rebadged Monaros but we never officially got them over here in Canada, Same with the Chevrolet SS.

We got the G8 but it was only available for like 2 years before GM stopped making pontiacs

>tfw not only unavailable but also inevitably steering wheel on the wrong side
Hard to think of anything else though. Europe got most of the good cars, there's an equally good Euro equivalent for most JDM cars, and American cars are crap anyway.

Maybe the first gen Lexus SC, Lexus never offered the SC in Europe because of a lack of a coupe market, would have to import one from the states.

y no peugeot in US? :(

I guess a Citroën XM v6, were sold in my country but i can't find any good units aviable, it's PSA so most of the units have the paint really bad, some rust and tons of electronical failures in the first series.

Good news, everyone. I thought of something else. I could even swap a LHD dashboard in once it's here, they did sell the regular model in Europe, just not the AWD Evo model.

>elantra in the US is $14k
>i40 costs 34k euros

The worst shit you can get in France. Still don't know how people can buy this scrub

>A barebone compact car is cheaper than a well equiped midsize one

Who knew?
Also the Elantra starts at 17k.

You mean everybody's car in France? Insipid style and flabby engine. Why am I still coming here for purchase advices...

they're the same size and look though. whats the equivalent to the elantra? the i20?

>>Hard mode must be a current model

>Veeky Forums proceeds to post old crap

No they're not. The i40 is 20cm longer. The equivalent would be the i30 estate.

>the i30 m8
which is 21k for the base model.

You seem to forget that us prices never include any fee or tax and you rarely get significant rebates whereas I can find a lot of brand new medium trim i30s for less than 20k€.

Prius Alpha

I am aware of it, you seem to forget US taxes and fees aren't that significant compared to European ones. VAT alone is higher than all combined taxes you'll pay in the US. Then if you live in a place with 23% VAT like I do, well.. that changes things.

Only Available in Japan, no LHD version

Skoda Superb 2.0 TSI 280ps 4x4