(((seatbelts))) are designed to kill you and are very much distractingly uncomfortable...

(((seatbelts))) are designed to kill you and are very much distractingly uncomfortable. Every paramedic I've met refuses to wear one cause of the shit they've seen them do to people in car accidents.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/07/hagfish-slime-oregon-highway/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally nothing in this post is true. /pol/ fuck off.

>nothing to do with /pol/
>go away /pol/
epic

(((OP))) is a faggot

They are indeed distracting and uncomfortable, but they are designed to keep you alive. The reason being that jews in the auto industry want you alive to keep buying, repairing, etc their junk. It's enforced by governments for the same reason, gotta keep those tax shekels flowing.

why is there semen all over that car?

Don't know if opinions change when you hit EMT-P but at the B level and as a firefirghter the seatbelts keep you from flying out the windshield or being crushed in some part of the car

>nothing to do with /pol/
>unironic use of ((()))

Hi /pol/

>uncomfortable
Anyone else feeling naked and very uncomfortable when driving without seatbelts?

"It's" referring to seat belt laws.

Not while I'm surrounded by 3000 pounds of steel I don't. Unless I am naked, then I feel naked. But not uncomfortable.

yeah for real. Without seatbelts I literally flop all around and cant keep still.

Veeky Forums is full of brilliant individuals today

>THE JEEEEEEEEWS ARE BEHIND THIS
Its getting tiresome

A trend I've noticed in medical personnel is a strong fear for ending up "living" hooked up to a machine or with severe brain damage. I've got a few doctors in my family and they all abhor the idea of being resuscitated. Maybe that's what OP meant.

Hit a truck full of hagfish

why did you copy and paste this from another thread?

Not when driving a 16 ton truck. That way I can actually see out the mirrors and grab my coffee or whatever I need.

It sure is.
>Their dirty rotten scheming is never ending

>Literally nothing in this post is true. /pol/ fuck off.
This. Go back.

Hagfish. here's a non poverty photo

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/07/hagfish-slime-oregon-highway/

abosulety agree user
do you know that race-cars actually don't have seatbelts so the driver can concentrate harder

imagine one squirming its way into your butthole,just imagine

bruh my bay ridge goons are always squirming in my butthole FOH

where is the copart listing

WE JUST HAD THIS THREAD 6 HOURS AGO

If you start to worry about all potential hazards, you'll find yourself staying inside because sunlight causes skin cancer.

You should wear sunscreen at least on your face, every day of the year. Unironically.

You’ll meet a few more paramedics not wearing a seatbelt I’ll tell ya that

Yeah, when I was living in Azerbaijan people used to hide them away so you couldn't use them if you wanted. Hell I wouldn't trust the seatbelt in my own car yet I still put it on because not doing it made me restless (thankfully it got totalled when I wasn't inside)

I don't want to bounce on the inside of that ball of steel

Wasnt it deleted?

Yeah. In a modern car, you're more likely to have your neck snapped by an airbag if a seatbelt isn't keeping it in the "zone".

>have your neck snapped by an airbag

it keeps happening

>jews are smarter meme

as it turns out israel is below average and all the smart "jews" are genetically 99.999999% white

kind of like black people not being a race, but an unfair grouping of over 20 distinct ethnic groups, and developed cities existing in africa as sure as there were once civilized white people living alongside primitive fucks in stone huts, such facts fly under /pol/'s radar