Would a neo nazi drive a VW (car of the 3rd Reich) or would they drive domestic?

would a neo nazi drive a VW (car of the 3rd Reich) or would they drive domestic?

Other urls found in this thread:

oldbug.com/1944vw.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>neo nazi
>being able to afford anything newer than a clapped out 03 civic or their uncles V6 turd gen

they would drive an actual KDF era VW, like this '44 for sale that was delivered to Hermann Goering's staff office.

oldbug.com/1944vw.htm

> neo Nazi
> in America
> wanting to kill your own country
I never understood

They would drive any full sized domestic truck

>implying they could even afford a civic

r u philosopher?

>commie
>in America
>wanting to kill your own country
I seriously don't get why they don't move to Venezuela or Zimbabwe or something.
They would drive a Toyota/jap car or Ford. Euro car makers cucked out a long time ago.

they would drive a VW beetle for obvious nazi reason

I'm not technically a Nazi i guess but I am a white nationalist, I would probably join the SS ig, I drive an RX7, ama

They'd buy one thinking that it's german but will sell it when they realize its made in mexico

> implying they'd take you
fucking lmao

Bavarian NatSoc (Hinduist) here!

I drove a R33 Gts-T (Epic Imperial Japan car), and currently drive a BMW E90 330Xdrive.

Maybe you Burger Nazi larpers are just poor!

We in Europe have good jobs, and work in companies and as Artists.

I am a painter, and work in an org. that protects animals and nature.

tfw VW is domestic

The Japanese where and are allies, and are smart people.

I love JDM, and one of my political projects is connected to a Japanese nationalist group that is a small branch of the Yakuza.

And no the Yakuza isn't evil, they protect their country, culture, race and purity.

Also what RX7 do you drive?

>org. that protects animals and nature.
Based, the world needs more people like you.

Thank you!

Just a shitbox 1984 GSL-SE. Ran it into a guardrail dogding some retard on the highway so it's even shittier. Getting new tires and rims soon but may be without a quarter panel for a bit while I find a new one lol
Good for you m8 keep the fire burning.

BMW, Mercedes, and Porsche are the only right answers

>Neo Nazi
>Driving anything other than the Dodge Challenger V6 now.

I'd rather drive a Mercedes-Benz so Scotty Kikelmer can fuck off and die.

>VW (car of the 3rd Reich)
Excellent meme.
Friendly reminder that a grand total of 0 (zero) Beetles were built under the reich and that the plans were essentially stolen from Tatra as they had no recourses against that kind of expropriations (as did all businesses under the reich, if the state wanted your shit, they grabbed it and interned you if you tried to resist)

>I would probably join the SS ig
No you wouldn't.
If you had the right friends and were ideologically pure enough, you'd get purged by your higher-ups as you'd be a potential threat to their position by acting more in tone with the party principles and they couldn't have that. If you had the right friends and weren't ideologically pure enough, you'd get purged as a traitor and potential spy. If you didn't have the right friends, you couldn't get in anyway.

>what is a kdf wagen
Are you retarded?

Something that never went into production, all the money send by customers expecting delivery being hijacked by the administration and the production lines retooled for military versions of the cars that the public never used.
The KDF-Wagen only became the Beetle because the americans when inspecting the remains of industrial estates near Berlin found the car and its plans, considered it irrelevent and sold it to the then owned by the puppet-government VW.
>mentally-challenged naztards in charge of knowing ANYTHING about the reich that isn't part of its propaganda, because anything that goes against it has to be jewish misinformation

>People actually believe this
Man the way you make it sound it's almost like there could never have been any SS officers. Almost as if you made this whole thing up

>people actually believe the opposite.
Do your research, the party was notorious for getting itself stuck in inner influence struggle as no one in it was accountable to anyone other than their direct superior, resulting in constant efforts to show loyalty, sucking-up to the higher ranks, purges of members either too ideologically pure that would undermine the credibility of the upper echelons, or not enough. It was a complete mess and a perfect example of why no organisation should zever be allowed to operate internally without any regard for common law.

Check your facts retard

theyd ride a casket or an ambulance or an ultra cuckbmobile like a 80s or 90s shitbox

at best theyd have some newer car that daddy got them

holy shit, you're a fucking retard. Please do not reproduce but consider suicide.
First, they did build few kdf-wagens and very little people got 'em. They didn't went into production because wolfsburg was pretty much dead, plus the war was over.
Second, it was not the amerimutts but the british that found the plants and build a few on CKD regime, then the *new* VW took into full production

wtf I love heeundae now

If I watch a tasteless commercial (degenerate) of any brand, that brand is automatically banned in my book. WV cheats and works for the Merkelreich. So no.

How does not being a neo nazi make you a commie? And how does Jamal’s dick look when he puts it in your wife?

Subaru...
White nationalist/Nazis (in America) drive subaru

Don't know about others but I drive a 500x manual