What's the quirkiest car you ever been in? Bonus points for details to why

What's the quirkiest car you ever been in? Bonus points for details to why.
>Be me
>In uncle's VW Santana (don't worry, you shouldn't know what it is)
>Faglord runs across road
>Blow shocks.jpg
>Front end dives harder than the Titanic falling off a plane
>No seatbelt
>Hit head on glove box
>Always wear seat belt from that day on

I have it under good authority that doug is a 100% fullblooded jew. Don't let that wopdago name fool you he is a card carrying member of the tribe

judging by the size of his cranium, his curly locks, his buoyant nasal structure and the wrinkles under his eyes, id conclude our pal Doug here, is a Jew.

That'll be 9.99 plus tip.

>thinks Santana is quirky

I guess you could say a first gen turbo Caravan stickshift with wood panels is quirky.

my AW11
>high revving 4A-GE + shit tires + rain + oversteer = stupid fun
>figuring out all the dumb shit the previous owner did to it

Why does his tongue look like it doesn't fit in his mouth?

this is me 100%
I just got my aw11 and its been raining the past couple days. the PO had all mismatched bald tires on it so i've been trying to oversteer in the wet. it doesnt always work but i've started clutch kicking and man it's fun.
also the t-tops leak like mad so i'm dealing with that too

Stop bullying Doug

I'm having doubts

they say everytime a jew lies his tongue gets bigger

My old S60R
>battery in the trunk
>rear seats too cramped for people with legs
>a big fucking gap where the car phone used to be
>suspension had brain problems that often required the car to be rebooted
>potholes made it feel like the suspension broke and would sometimes hit so hard that it hammered my nuts
>this was due to a bug in the adaptive suspension software that Volvo couldn't be fucked to fix
>turning circle worse than a 50s land yacht, couldn't make a u-turn unless it had four fucking lanes to work with
>bump stops on the struts rubbing the tire making the car sound broken when at full lock
>aux port hidden deep inside the central console
>stereo amp would often overheat
Great car, but way too many annoyances when it went from being for road trips to being my DD.

Grandpa's 67' Ford falcon. Had a Mercedes turbo diesel engine, leopard print carpet, and a Guinness tap for a shifter stick. Man that thing was cool

My 2001 Ford Mustang has a shudder in the rear axle whenever I go 30-45 mph I have never found out what it was and probably never will

i can imagine OP means 'peculiar' when he says 'quirky' bu i think demuro would have a fun time in the GT500 i got to ride around dallas in. big motor, modern-ish suspension, great interior, etc.

Scaring me about buying a manual V70R right now

My stepdads friend owned a Kübelwagen. We'd visit his place in London and he
Would take us out. It was very loud.

Oh man and I didn't even get into cost of ownership. It can get nasty, with routine stuff like replacing the shocks running at $400-$700 per corner for parts alone, to horrible shit like the clutch blowing due to the slave cylinder dying (I think it's $3K unless you do your own labor), the AWD system grenading ($3K-$5K), and the paper thin engine cylinder walls cracking (dunno what the costs are but the solution is to put the 2.3 or 2.4l engine in and boost the fuck out of it). I averaged around 16mpg on mine once it started being a DD, although towards the end my MAF sensor was going bad and making me run rich.

The V70R is something of a classic, though, and if you get an 06-07 (don't touch the 04-05 because stuff like the AWD system was a much bigger problem in those years), keep it to highway duty, and understand what the costs are, it's a great car.

Volt, because of this control panel.

Wew lad

Yeah the one I'm looking at is an 06 manual with a freshly rebuilt turbo, timing belt and water pump

But it has 225k miles and I'm terrified that the 4C will nuke itself and I'll pay more to fix it than the car is actually worth

Brazil? Argentina?

My older sister had a fiero gt in high school. Pretty neat.

I saw Doug DeMuro at a grocery store in the Washington DC area yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Has Doug done any cars from Pebble Beach yet?