Are factory Recaro seats a meme?

Are factory Recaro seats a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

recaro-automotive.com/us/product-areas-us/mass-transit-military-specialty/products/commercial-bus/large-bus/ergo-m.html#c100307
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's like a hoody with supreme written on it, you're paying for a shitty logo

And the materials are entirely dependent on whatever the fuck the manufacturers choose to apply.

You are pretty much paying extra for the meme bolsters AND the logo.

Some yes, some no.

Some factory Recaro seats that are aftermarket harness compatible are good compromises for comfort and low weight to track your daily driver

Basic shit that can definitely be produced from the factory like your pic related is definitely meme

some are good, most aren't.

most are good, some aren't

They're a bit unnecessarily tight, but it's funny when a fat person tries to sit in them and makes noises like a wounded whale.

I sat in a Caliber SRT-4, shit was useless desu.

Good way to distinguish sporty trim from vanilla trim though.

I'm a bit fat as fuck, but one of my shit cars on my property has a child booster seat screwed to the floor as a driver seat as it's stripped out.
I fit it perfectly somehow and it is completely tight around me. I don't really make whale noises, but damn it feels good and gives me a lot of control over the car

The seats on the ST are a bit disappointing desu.

M8, have you even SAT in mkii VW recaro sport seats?

These seats are amazing.
recaro-automotive.com/us/product-areas-us/mass-transit-military-specialty/products/commercial-bus/large-bus/ergo-m.html#c100307
t. bus driver

ya m8, mine bussah has recaros

>is this how brits speak?

>british buses say sorry

the more limited production numbers of the car the nicer the factory recaros will be

e.g.

subaru sti s203 seats

kek

>t. never sat in recaros

stock recaros in the B7 S4 are C O M F Y

no, they are by a very wide margin the most comfortable seat i have ever sat in.

im 5'10 and the recaros in my evo fit my body like a rubber glove and everything else seems sloppy and loose by comparison

i enjoy these a lot im p sure they came factory in a special edition of an MR2

My Volvo has super nice bolstering. Wish it was more though, feel like i slide a bit too much

Didn't mean you quote you.

anyone knows how the seats in the ST are?
The car seems sporty, but is it also comfy for driving long distances?

They are superb. They are heated, which is nice for winter, and they hold you real well if you thrashing about the place. Might be a tight fit for bigger people.

If you consider 500 km as long distance yes, they're comfy

FoST owner. I love them. If you're not used to seats like this, there certainly is an adjustment period because of how firm they are. But once you get used to it, they're fantastic. I have zero issues with using them for long distance driving.

>fucking door panel entirely made of plastic
>well at least I have "sports" seats
>on a fucking crossover

i did 1200 miles in a day in my FiST in the recaros.

No issues.

okay, thanks
Neither my gf nor I are fat
I think about getting one, it seems sporty and practical (the wagon)
And there's enough room for future purposes too, if it can handle going to holiday trips it's very good

good to know, thanks

Why his face look like baboon?