/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1873

>Recent News
Chapter 90-93 Released
Summer Korwa(Wind) gbf.wiki/Korwa_(Summer)
Prototype Weapon(Dark) gbf.wiki/Prototype
September Unite and Fight changed from Wind to Earth.

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for July:
6/30 - 7/8 - Ranger Sign: Bravo!
7/9 - 7/14 - A Slice of Summer (Rerun)
7/12 - 7/17 - Cerberus and Fenrir Showdowns
7/18 - 7/24 - Xeno Vohu Manah Clash
7/25 - 7/30 - Rise of the Beasts
7/31 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event

8/2 - Summer Livestream @20:00 JST

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/841064
reddit.com/r/GranblueTrades/comments/6omlmi/fs_3_szooey_accounts/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=63719487&page=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

S.Medusa will make light great again

>casuals don't know how good S. Korwa is
What's your excuse?

>light
Keep dreaming, lightfags. You will never again be relevant.

Dont forget to ticket beato
She is core for cute!

FIRE

>playing this game as a nonwhale
wew

she killed my favorite ccg

>She is core for rape!
ftfy

>he actually believes this

You're not getting summer Medusa you bakas. She'll be Halloween

Still here.

>Want to work on multiple grids
>15x3 per element for hard mode farming for the mats to run 50x3 per element magna raid daily
Damn...maybe I'll just focus on the next GW or Xeno fight element or something. I hate the feeling of dumping that many pots a day.

Do you use Aliza's counter?

>we're back to having early beatonigger thread again

>early

>770+ posts
>Early

>blaming vampy
That was Cygames's fault and you know it. From the idiots who thought up the broken shit, to the playtesters who let it through and finally the big boss who looked at the set and thought "this is okay"

>440k
dark is pathetic

Obviously. Let the events you care about guide what you focus on now otherwise focuss on building something for a element you can make a team for.
It's easier that way

So this is how it feels to be an unlucky shitter huh? ;_;

You are core for rape

Day 2 of waiting for legfest until I get to play again. The addiction is hitting me hard. I only played for 3 days before deciding I'll quit and reroll, but I find myself wanting to play more and more. I'm hoping to start with Dark, which means I want Summer Zooey. I'm deadset on playing with Dark and having Summer Zooey, I will legitimately wait another month if she's not available this July. I'm passing the time by working out and masturbation which means my dick is sore and my muscles are bulging and sore as well. I don't think I can wait another month.

Just remember to post id cutie

Buy an account with Zoi lol?

And have them reclaim it after I whaled on it? I refuse. Besides, I like doing stuff myself.

Yeah.

Cowfags has one spot open.

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/841064

reddit.com/r/GranblueTrades/comments/6omlmi/fs_3_szooey_accounts/

Literally just buy a zoi SD account for $3

lol

>0 hp mc doesn't hit cap
>1 echo source
>gif

How is echo on all those members?

That's some nice rare footage of Naru doing a triple attack. Really impressive actually.

FUCK your slutty bitch Beatrix
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=63719487&page=2

Don't give up

Shit artist

But if you change the mobage account mail I think it's safe ? Anyone ?

Hi guys, I'm the newfag from late last thread. I have an SSR Cag. Since this account was made a long time ago, it looks like the only Earth SSRs my Beginner's Set can ticket for are Siegfried, Aletheia, Catherine, Arulumaya, Melleau, Eustace, Eugen, and Sara.

Does Eugen's power outweigh Sara's cuteness? Would waiting for the Surprise Ticket outweigh both?

Did Naru do triple attack?

Post your favorite erune or cow

Ayer is much better than all of them so yeah.

Don't buy anything on that account. Play if for now if you want to, but when legfest shows up you're going to want to reroll for better characters.

Eugen is limited and Sara can be bought with a surprise ticket provided we ever get one again. Don't use your start dash on a non limited character

Trium.

have my favorite gbf

I have 2 olden Cortana and Trium still doesn't let her triple attack when it's needed.
It's actually impossible for her to do a triple without some divine intervention.

We did it boys
The final drop

You can do it to anons, I believe in you all

>rackam is a gay shotafag
>gilbert is an edgelord
City of anti-mommyfags.

Gnnn

I hate zoi solely for the fact that I feel like I have to spark her. There are other characters I'd like, but it would just be stupid not to get this broken whore. Fucking zoi. Dumb bitch.

how to avoid scams tho?
why is the price so cheap makes one wonder..

because zoi SD means you still have to pay 30 bucks to get her

Enjoy your Zoi user!
I know I love mine!

i play dark with no zoi

I soloed hard leviathan at rank 26 using a light/dark party with proto baha/odin, am I good /gbfg/?

So i only have enough silver merits to uncap one of them, which one would be the best option

The price is cheap because all he did was log into the account for a few days for free rolls and created it when zoi was in the gacha. It's cheap because there is literally an infinite supply of these accounts. People know people want zoi so they know people will buy an account with zoi on the SD. A fucking million people think to sell these accounts, which means prices go down.

It takes all of five minutes to make an account, and that's literally all you had to do.

Im so sorry

For what purpose?

Nice user, keep up the good work

Then don't get her

90 books in, still only one flip. Everything done with bunny and th, almost always shop buff. Cheer me up /gbfg/.

Wait a few days and see if shes available before going out to buy an account with her

When are you guys going to decide on which application to accept?

That's a Hades build, which can cap Trium with no problems. I don't know what to tell you user, maybe you should try Ely, she ODA TAs most of the time when I do.

Beato!

There there.

I love my cute wife

Yeah. And how do I check beforehand if the Special Draw even has Zoi in it? I just don't trust buying accounts.

83F59AB2

maybe trying to cap prestige by helping some random nerd's macula wasn't the best idea

2 elysians, pretty sure we need a sage

My friend, I will play f2p Hades just for her

I think about one more should do it

is there user with flb Lich or flb FG I can add?

do you use zoi with hades? sorry for dumb question

Why are Yugu blades considered amazing while Tiamat fists are shit? They have the same attack up skill for their respective element, but I never see anyone run them

Now you just hold on a minute. I was told yesterday to post a sticker on Dancho's profile and I did. What the 'heck' are you folks playing at? How do I navigate the intricate bureaucracy that is the cowfags application process?
S. Zoi, yes, in theory. Hades requires a fairly advanced grid in order to get the most out of him, though.

Use her with agni

do you have enough Gislas?

people of taste

Monika (earth) soon

No, you should never use Hades with Zoi. They just don't work together at all. You would know this if you looked at the weapon skills of common weapons used in hades pools.

Is Cag really that bad? Even with two other really bad SSRs, I figured (s)he was gorgeous enough to fit in the team anyway. Especially if I could ever get Mahira.

Guns are better than fists with a small hp drop

γΊγ‚γ‚Š

>wasnt expecting anything to drop anyways
>check drop tables on a whim
>Harp only drops on host or MVP
fuuuuuck
is it worth me going through probably 5 or 6 elixirs to do the xeno showdown to unlock raid hosting?

If I get my 5th harp from the shop without getting a single harp flip, I swear I will choke an erune.

Tiamat fists are typically placeholders for guns on account of the enmity meta that wind has. Guns are better than fists from I believe 70% health, and they obivously get better as that percentage gets lower. Also better attack/hp ratios on account of being guns.
Then again I don't really play much wind so I could be out of date.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

I'm pretty much this close to chocobarring this harp because the last one won't flip. I even had a back to back EX flip only for both of them to be summons.

Pavidus

I bought all 5 ifrit axes from the shop without a flip farming nm70. I just stopped at 4 harps before the same could happen on vohu.

91% for them to become better

She's not worth keeping an account with no other SSRs for.

if your shit luck, not even 10% boost can help

I need 3rd drop from this farming hell

You need 3 evil judge crystals to host one raid. (From co-op quest Ex2-2, Vohu Maha Shodown Maniac)

Yesterday I mentioned that I was interested in applying and was told to post a sticker on Dancho's profile, presumably in order to be vetted. It has just occured to me that perhaps I was being diddled.
Sorry for being such an austist.