This is a screencap from mr. regular's most recent video

This is a screencap from mr. regular's most recent video
>Thoughts (greentext miss-use)

yes, he's a fur fag, he has a fur suit and goes to conventions

all those jokes about being a sex pervert are covering that he is a sick fuck

its not his bike, dumbass

I assume the 250 ninja is about to get a huge rice tax now that everyone wants it now

fucking christ, the day i want to get into bikes this fucking furry cunt releases a video on the one i want
first he sells his mr2 bc its "not comfortable" then he fucking skyrockets the price of the beginner bike i want
i fucking hate this god damn timeline

todd i dont want your game get that fake gun away from me

Dude, get a bigger bike. 250s are a meme. Yeah, their easy to learn on, but unless you are a dumb ass, you can handle a 600, respect it, and be happy with it for several years if not forever. You'll grow out of that 250 in 6 months.

Regular Car Fag is a shit cunt that only ever waffles on about bullshit and the marketing direction of shit boxes when they were new.

"Just respect it" is the stupidest thing you can tell a new rider.

Yeah, they'll take it easy for a month or so.

But once they get confident in the bike they'll get themselves in strife much quicker on a 600 than a 250 or whatever.

600's might feel slow at low rpm, but they're not learner bikes, and no amount of "respekting da biek bruh" is going to save you when you hamfist the brakes mid turn because you came in way, way too hot.

A 250 isn't a life sentence, there's no downside to starting on one. Especially if they're cheap.

>You'll grow out of that 250 in 6 months.
i dont care about being stuck with a bike i just want a learner and ill never actually sell it because i dont enjoy selling things ive grown attached to
i want a fun weekend bike to putter around on that wont cost me more than 1k and is easy to work on
did you buy my game

Then don't go in way, way too hot. That's what I'm saying. If you aren't a dumb ass, riding beyond your ability, that won't happen. Sure accidents happen, shit happens, but the same shit will happen on a 250. They typically aren't cheap. They are inflated because people are afraid of bigger bikes. You can get a 600 for the same price as a 250, all day long.

Further more, if the original user I replied to plans on doing highway riding, at all, don't get a 250. They don't have the gearing to be remotely comfortable at 60+ mph. If these are relatively high speed highways, a 250 can be downright dangerous. Going too slow, and not having the ability to maintain a space cushion due to you being topped out at 80 can get you killed just as easy as anything else.

Of course do whatever your comfortable with, original user. I just urge you to consider other options. If not a 600 sport/sport touring bike, try to find a 500 (EX or GS), or maybe an older 650.

I pirated it after I did some skids. then I went and bought new Vegas legally

>just don't go in too hot ;^)

might as well tell them not to have an accident.

You don't buy a bike like that to go slow so at some point you're going to catch yourself or and have a moment, especially when you're new and you don't have experience.

So if you're on a 250 it's less likely to happen at a million miles an hour.

>captcha: dismount 50 yds

*catch yourself out

*cash yourself out

*crash yourself out

*smash yourself out

*kill yourself out

Is a CBR500 a sweet spot?

*shill yourself out

A 300 is just as fast as a 500. Find a used 250/300.

Second hand F3 CBR 600, do eet.

SV650 my dude

If you're getting a small bike for the cheapness I'd go for a dual sport. You're not getting any kind of decent power in that segment might as well get something you can have some fun in the dirt. DR350 is incredibly fun.

As a first bike a 250/300 'sports' bike would be better than a tall dual-sport like a DR350, despite being faster, since the ergonomics and weight are a lot less intimidating.

I started on a 600, if your not stupid and actually understand what your doing you'll be fine, Motocycles aren't for everyone some people shouldn't even drive cars

A DR350 is about 20kg lighter than an EX250.
As far as ergos go I feel dual sports are more natural, the seat might be taller but their suspensions sags quite a bit. I guess it depends on what you might feel comfortable on so he should try to sit on both and see what he likes best.

What the fuck is his suit tho I wanna see it.

but abs tho

You’re a fucking idiot. Have fun buying some trash bike you’ll need to sell after a week.

Should I buy a VTR250?

Ask here newfriend

They have autism though

And RCR doesn't???