Go to Babir al Islam bin Jalalabadi Auto Sales and Repair for a routine blinker fluid top up

>go to Babir al Islam bin Jalalabadi Auto Sales and Repair for a routine blinker fluid top up
>come back to get my car
>sliding all over the place in the snow
>pull over and get out
>my Michelin snow tires are gone, replaced by completely bald Motomaster all seasons

What the FUCK am I supposed to do in this situation?

Learn a lesson about dealing with mudslimes.

threaten them with legal actions and show them your recipe of tires

Go and belt the ever living fuck out of the grease monkey that did it?
fucking numales.

>recipe of tires

literally wat

serves you right for frequenting a brown mechanic's shop

The secret ingredient is niggers.

call the police

That's what you get if give your hard earned coin to a sandnigger.

There's a reason only other sandpeople go there. You're bound to get swindled in some form of shape walking in being the gullible soy boy you are.

Also check the blaster marks.

>The secret ingredient is niggers.

>call 911
>Hello sir, this is detective Ballsdeep Singh of Toronto Police Services, how may I assist you today?

I bet they didn't just swap your tires with some shitskins bald racing slicks, they probably charged him for your used fuckin tires.

Do you live in Toronto OP? Because this shit happens in Toronto all the time. Especially that shithole area around Sheppard.

Really? I'm racist and I'm insulted about how stupid this is. Where the fuck is the moderation on this board.

Post your tires with a timestamp, include the full DOTcode that is stamped on the sidewall, and give the name of the garage. Otherwise fuck off to pol or b or the trap threads on gif.

>I'm racist and I'm insulted about how stupid this is

You're not racist if you find this thread offensive. Stop trying to fit in.

Also include full driver's license and car's plate

Should've drove straight back and called the police. Too late to do anything now.

Thats blatant theft.

I dont think I could handle that situation. I would probably come in storming mad armed open carrying as well DEMANDING my fucking tires and threatening police and legal action.

If that didnt work id probably burn the place down, you dont cross a man like that. 110% fucked up and scum of the earth shit. Burn it to the ground.

>I dont think I could handle that situation. I would probably come in storming mad armed open carrying
Typical white male entitlement. Thank Allah I live in Canada, a much more civilized and equitable multicultural society.

Hell yes im entitled, to break some fucking legs if you STEAL from me. Especially if you steal $500 of tires.

s-s-source?

Decline and fall of the West

rip hektik skids on them ,burn them out then call porice

I'm not insulted at the substance of the thread. It's a common occurrence. But posting about it without any relevant photos or at least the shop's geographic area is bait and now I've given this cunt 2 thread replies. I don't like to take bait but goddamn this board has taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque.

Don't Steve and Robbo next to such cucked replies. They deserve better. Take your tolerance and fuck off back to /lgbt/

get the fuck out you /pol/shitters