Family found out i'm rich

>family found out i'm rich
>i am very uncomfy around them ever since

they are going to kill me i think

Why would you hide it from them?

If they ask for hand outs just tell them it's wrapped up in a savings account or some shit

How "rich"? Rich in assets or income?

>wrapped up in a savings account or some shit

KEK. That would be hilarious.

told me famlam that i have 5 ethereums that'll be worth 100k usd each in 2 weeks when it skyrockets

they increased my rent

Subtly mention that your will has everything going to charity

55 mil but all they know i own a $8 million condo
they are very poor retail workers literally all of them work at walmart

So what should this thread acomplish exactly? Apart from desperately bragging about being rich to anonymous strangers?

blogging and roleplay go on

how did u get that much

early bitcoin adopter????

the larp is real with this one

Bump

How come you're rich when they're poor? :(

>i own a
It's AN, you fucking retard.

You don't own shit either. You're another larper.

at first i type "I own a condo" but changed it to be specific and didn't change the grammar so kys

fuck off larper

not if you kill them first, or make a will so that even if they do they wont get SHIT

you're a piece of shit
you know how much it costs to raise a kid? they could have lived comfier lives if you didn't exist
I'd give them $2k/month so they could retire early

on the off chance that its true, then this.

Why do people make their stories this ridiculous when roleplaying on the Internet?

You can't just pretend to have a Harvard degree, you have to pretend you got a free ride to Harvard and graduated summa cum laude with a triple major at 16

You can't just pretend you have lots of money, you have to pretend you have 60 million dollars

People would believe your shit if you toned down your retardation

I didn't go to Harvard fake news

Assuming this were true....

Why would you not use a little money to help them? If I had your money I would not have a problem giving a small amount to a few family members that wanted to enter college or had a decent business plan. You could use the money to help them instead of just giving it to them.

Depends on the family. Some are rational, others are leeches who'll spend fast then beg for more.

this

and the generic softcore model as the picture in the OP always gives these retarded 17 yo euros away

I would only invest in self sustaining ventures, e.g. - franchises, mutual funds, rental properties, ect. things that idiots can manage with a decent monthly return.

yes you can