ETH MOON MISSION 2017 WHEN IT STARTS GOING UP YOU'RE ALREADY TOO LATE

pic related
Basically 78 times $20 times ETH coins you buy = ETH moon mission 2017 ala bitcoin circa 2013

Im sitting on a nice stake already so I'm hitting the gym and enjoying life. Trading is for whales and professionals. Just buy what you can afford now and sit back and enjoy the ride to the moon that will take a yr(s) maybe but will be rewarding to those who don't panic buy/sell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dCe6e23yIT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Theyll hard fork and crash it 90% overnight.

I believe you. I'm by no means an expert but from what I've seen it does seem like a good long term investment

Yes, you could lose everything

But if it does catch on, you stand to make AT THE VERY LEAST 10x return on current price

And I think it seems at least 50% likely that it will take off - given the high profile backers, the potential applucations, and the superiority over Bitcoin

TO THE MOON

>tfw you want to buy more ETH but already spent your life savings on it

nooby here, what does hard fork mean?

Hard fork wont have any negative effect. Bitcon has been hard forked once or twice as i recall.

>your life savings
I want a ride to the moon as much as the next guy but really?

I hope it pays off

ask your mother.

Hey what are yall niggehs investing in this?

Im thinking ill buy 1BTC and $500 worth ethereum

Ill prob be wishing i dropped 5k on it in the future but whatevs

>Tfw when you lost your wallet file on a computer crash, so you can't ever access the wallet.

Only 2 ETH, though! Not like cryptos ever get to 1000$ though, though, right?!?

I'm worried about this happening. I've printed out a paper copy with the private key, will this be enough to access my ETH if my hard drive gets wiped?

Yes I'm ready for the foor mission I have a short on ETH.

Hey Noob Question here:

I bought 10 ETH to sort of see how it all works. Bought on coinbase. how do I transfer to my ethereum wallet?

If the paper copy is unencrypted, yes. Had a friend friend orient the encrypted key, then forget they password. 0.5 btc out the window!

Thats not the moon, that's journey to the centre of the earth

i.e. down

well you can redeem them now for the price of lunch

?? Can't access the wallet.

ethereum is not a moonride guys. the supply of ethereum is ever expanding and inflationary. Dont let the pumpers fool you with promises of proof of stake nonsense they may or may not happen. The founders are just pumping and slowly dumping. Do you really trust this guy...

well yes, i trust him

Yes I trust him. He's a millionaire but instead of fucking 10/10s and doing coke he's spending his days and nights digging the code. Ethereum is his lifes work.

he seems like a generally ok person. i trust him more than the owners of the banks where i keep my dough.

I trust these guys with a market cap of over one trillion, so yes, I trust him

youtube.com/watch?v=dCe6e23yIT8

I sing this song while I short ETH.

Those guys are a bunch of neolib crooks I definitely don't trust, therefore if they've got any control of this company behind the scenes, I predict pump and dump. Debate me?

>bp in charge of pumping

>be bill gates
>not satisfied with 80 billion dollars
>order microsoft to pump and dump a cryptocurrency for extra profit

I heard jamie dimon of jp morgan puts interns in the back of his corporate limo and he drives around and pimps them out after work too.

>tfw have very little income because poor student fag
>tfw just spent all my disposable income (mere 140 bucks) on ETH
>tfw I sit on it for a year and hope I get 10x return on my investment.

>trust russian autist vs trust some chad

I don't like all the decisions he made and don't really give a shit about eth, but >34854 â–¶instead of fucking 10/10s and doing coke he's spending his days and nights digging the code

What is shorting brehaleh

>trusting a guy who sold most of his ethereum already and that literally bailed out himself and his friends after they made a bad investment, thus destroying any credibility the ethereum blockchain and dev team had.

Ethcucks everyone

I also forgot
>trusting a reknown scammer
Study up his past and you'll find out he's so full of shit that's why is head is so big

selling stock that you dont own, by borrowing

This track was the first CD I ever bought

Idiot hahahaha, it's a dead meme friendo.

See this guy? Lurkers dont be like this guy.