Spun out again at the track today in my miata taking a turn too fast...

Spun out again at the track today in my miata taking a turn too fast. It was my fault for not braking properly since the speed broke the rear loose far too much than it should have.

What should I upgrade on my stock miata to avoid this or at least to better my handling in general? I need a forgiving car for an idiot driver like me who almost slammed into the guard rail today. I have decent track tires already. It handles great already, but I would like the suspension and handling upgraded now.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C4hv78vtBxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>can’t drive for shit
>what mods can correct this guise?

Put more track time in and slow the hell down

learn how to drive your car

Stage 1 weight reduction
Super soft racing slicks
Sports brake kit
Brake balance controller

I already said I'm a shitty driver, I'm just asking what suspension upgrades I should be saving up for since the spring track season is coming up. I just wanna increase my handling at the moment. Stop being mean I wanna talk about cars.

Learn the car before modding it, you don't change stuff when the limiting factor is you.

tfw no gf

im no track expert, but ive heard the phrase
>slow in
>fast out

The miata handles great stock

if you're really concerned about your suspension, check bushings and other suspension components. some of them may be bad. it may be a good idea to replace shocks/springs for a fresh factory feel before tracking it again.

Get to the point where you are driving the car so well, that the only limiting factor is the car. then upgrade

Coilovers, wheels, tires, strut bar

Lowering your car and widening the tyres will increase your handling.
And buy a wing too.

Nah learn how to drive

increase the limits and you'll just spin out going faster and probably roll the bitch thirty times through the grass

t. seen too many new motorcyclists think they got this on their 600 and then lowside and tumble through dirt at 160mph

>give legitimate advice
>pls no bully guise
Fuck you snowflake, slow the fuck down

>I'm a shitty driver so it's the car's fault
the absolute state of miata drivers

Not op, but I also wanna upgrade my miata's handling. Should I go with a sway bar or new new shocks? I can't afford coilovers so I'm just going to go with a set of decent shocks at the moment since the OEM's are pretty rough as it. But I've also heard a sway bar is the way to go. Which should I go with for now? My last paycheck here in my state is coming this week and I wanna blow my christmas bonus on my car since I've been neglecting it.

Who is that?

Eliza, Wish she never appeared in Veeky Forums. Don't get into her I warn you.

Watch videos on how to RWD

>first 75 seconds
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C4hv78vtBxM

A grill? Disappointment.

Also at 3min40

Yeah fuck her, she is orbited by r9k. She's really trash desu.

I was expecting a cute twink, desu.

>Spun out again at the track today in my miata taking a turn too fast.

I had no idea Nakazato owned a Miata at one point. Please tell me it's black.

perfect drivers club

Putting shit on your car won't make up for your driving, this is real life user not forza

It's the driver that needs an upgrade,not the car.

>telling someone they need practice means you're perfect

If the factory shocks are blown, replace em. Fix/replace anything that isn't in good condition. Duh